Profile for Mandi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 76

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mandi RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Janome Red Sewing Machine Tote
Janome Red Sewing Machine Tote
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, Great Quality Sewing Machine Tote, January 28, 2015
This tote is gorgeous! I have a Brother 2600i sewing machine that I have to take out and put away every time I need to use it because I don't have an extra room for my sewing stuff. It was becoming a pain because carrying a sewing machine around can be a bit cumbersome. I was about to pay the $50 price tag on one of the other colors of this same bag when I noticed they had a red option for $15 less. The fabric is really pretty - zoom in on the picture and you can see the satiny flower design. The quality of the bag is really great, it seems really durable. My sewing machine fits perfectly inside and it's really nice to have the zipper pocket on the side for the foot and cord. Now I might actually enroll in some sewing classes now that I have a simpler way to carry my machine around!

LunchBots Felt Insulated Lunch Bag Blue
LunchBots Felt Insulated Lunch Bag Blue
Offered by LunchBots Inc.
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $19.79

4.0 out of 5 stars great design for a lunch bag, January 27, 2015
I was not impressed with this bag when I first got it because the quality seemed really cheap. However, I've been using it for several weeks and I've grown to really like it. It is the best shape of all the lunch bags I've ever used. It opens fully and has two zippers so you can zip it open/closed from both sides, which I find really appealing for some reason. It's nice and deep so I can fit my lunch containers, eating utensils, can of soda, and any other baggies of snacks. It fits both my breakfast and my lunch. The strap is nice and long so I can sling it over my shoulder. But I do wish it had a handle on the top flap in addition to the shoulder strap. I'm glad I kept it because it has replaced all my other lunch bags. Hopefully there will be a redesign soon with that top handle and a few other color options *hint hint*. ;)

Zack & Zoey Polyester/Cotton Basic Dog Hoodie, Large, 20-Inch, Heather Gray
Zack & Zoey Polyester/Cotton Basic Dog Hoodie, Large, 20-Inch, Heather Gray
Price: $11.28
8 used & new from $10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been looking for a good dog clothing brand, December 28, 2014
I've been looking for a good dog clothing brand, and I happened upon Zack & Zoey dog coat in a local store where a fellow shopper told me they made quality clothes for dogs. Being the bargain hunter that I am I jumped on Amazon the second I got home and happened upon this hoodie. Whaaaa??? A hoodie? For my pup??? Who hails from a family of hoodie obsessed wearing people's?!? I ordered it in gray (will soon be ordering one in every color probably).

The fit is pretty spot on. My dog is a beagle mix and I ordered it a size larger than recommended (because she's a little thick in the middle) it seems to fit her comfortably despite being a little long.

She has always seemed indifferent to clothing, but this hoodie does not seem to bother her in the least. She stands at attention when I put it on her and doesn't fuss with it (even the sleeves) the whole time she's wearing it.

I could go in all day about how when I hug her I have less hair on me, or how she shivers less when I take her out to pee - but if you're looking up dog clothing you probably know all this. You want to know if this hoodie is well made? Or fits right? Or is worth the money? Well...I think my five star rating speaks for itself. ;)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Captain Toad:  Treasure Tracker
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Price: $39.99
58 used & new from $32.72

4.0 out of 5 stars I really LIKE this game, December 6, 2014
I really LIKE this game! There's a lot more to it than I expected. I remembered the mini-game of Toad's puzzles from the other Mario game so I was excited to have a full game of puzzles. I expected every level to be contained to a little chunk of land with Toad running around looking for items. But the game creators have really souped it up! Each level is different enough from each other and you don't get bored. For example, one level has you on a mine-cart riding it like a roller coaster while you try to collect your diamonds and coins. There are even boss levels. So, not only is this a puzzle game, but it is an adventure game too!
I have two cons however. First, sometimes the angles make it hard to see what you're doing. Because it is so 3D and you have to move the joysticks around to see where you're going - if you don't turn the camera the right way you can find yourself falling to your death. This gets frustrating. Second, the game is really short. There are only about 60 levels and some bonus levels, which may seem like a lot, but the levels really aren't that hard, even when you go back for the extras (like finding the gold mushroom or collecting all the coins). If you don't have a lot of money to spend on games you might want to go for something else to spend full price on and wait til the price on this drops. I'm telling you, you'll get to the end and be like "is it really over?" and find that it really is.
All in all - enjoyable game and fun for all.

iPhone 6 Plus Case - LK S Shape Slim TPU Gel Rubber Soft Skin Silicone Case Cover for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5inch) + Stylus Pen (TPU - Blue)
Offered by Lightning Knight
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great option for an inexpensive protective case for your iPhone ..., November 17, 2014
Great option for an inexpensive protective case for your iPhone 6 Plus. The case is very basic easy but good quality and attractive. I love the curvy matte and gloss design on the back. It's easy to put on and take off, no breaking a nail with this one! The complimentary stylus is also nice!

D & K Exclusives® Lightning to 30-pin Adapter Converter Connector Data Transfer For iPhone 5, 5C, 5S / iPod Touch 5 / iPod Nano & iPad 4 & Mini - 30 Pin (GOLD)
Offered by Cyberteck
Price: $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a very nice, cheap option if you don't want to spend ..., November 17, 2014
I have purchased four of these and so far they all work. There isn't much else to say other than be forewarned, you will have a hard time getting this type of adapter into your phone's lightning port if you have a certain type of case on it. I have a silicon style case and I have to pull it off at the bottom in order to plug this adapter into it.
Still a very nice, cheap option if you don't want to spend $30 on ONE of the manufacturer brand adapter converters.

Gevalia Cappuccino Espresso Coffee Cups & Froth Packets (9 Count Box)
Gevalia Cappuccino Espresso Coffee Cups & Froth Packets (9 Count Box)
Offered by JJP Merch
Price: $18.92
28 used & new from $18.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think it would taste good but decided to give it a shot, October 28, 2014
I am extremely impressed with this product. I was skeptical seeing that the froth comes from a powder inside a little packet. You put the powder in first and then you brew the kcup over that and it froths up. I didn't think it would taste good but decided to give it a shot. Talk about a shocker! It tastes just like a cappuccino! It is better than what my Tassimo used to make back before it broke. Speaking of which, if they had had these 4 years ago when I was trying to decide between a Keurig and Tassimo, I would've never messed with the Tassimo in the first place. I will be trying some of Gevalia's other specialty coffee drinks. This is a great day for me!

Candlecopia Chocolate Chip Cookies 6.4 oz Scented Wax Melts - Smells like fresh baked Chocolate Chip Cookies! - 2-Pack of naturally strong scented soy wax cubes throw 50+ hours of fragrance when melted in Scentsy®, Yankee Candle® or standard electric tart warmer
Offered by Candlecopia
Price: $11.25

2.0 out of 5 stars but I hate the way this smells, October 28, 2014
Maybe it's just me, but I hate the way this smells. It reminds of a combination between wet dog and mop water with a little bit of chocolate and vanilla mixed in. I let it melt for about 20 minutes and then cut it off because it was becoming so overwhelming and unpleasant. I like Candlecopia, but I may steer clear of their baked goods scents in the future.

KeepCup The Worlds First Barista Standard 8-Ounce Reusable Cup, Dawn, Small
KeepCup The Worlds First Barista Standard 8-Ounce Reusable Cup, Dawn, Small
Price: $12.83
2 used & new from $12.83

2.0 out of 5 stars LeakCup, October 16, 2014
Maybe I got a dud, but this thing leaks! No matter how hard I push the lid on, or how much I tilt the cup, it leaks out from under the lid. Considering I use it for coffee it's pretty useless because I don't want to walk around with coffee stains on my shirt all day. I'm tossing it in the trash and looking for something else. It's just as well, my coworkers always ask me why I'm drinking out of a sippy cup anyway. Cute idea, but poor design.

Necklace Fan, Vertical Air Flow with Lanyard (Lime)
Necklace Fan, Vertical Air Flow with Lanyard (Lime)
Offered by Galaxy Collectibles
Price: $19.92
5 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They didn't work that great overall. We were outdoors, September 11, 2014
We ordered two. One was stronger than the other, despite both having new batteries. They didn't work that great overall. We were outdoors, around 91 degrees, in the shade and I could barely tell the fan was on while it was hanging from my neck. I had to hold it in front of my face to feel the difference, which defeats the purpose. Only somewhat satisfied with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8