Profile for John E. Wagner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John E. Wagner "Old Salt" RSS Feed (Rockville, MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2032 Battery (CR2032/ DL2032/ E-CR2032/ SB-T51/ LF1/ 2V) Lithium 3v (1 Pack of 5)
Offered by Gadgetscollection
Price: $3.50
9 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Expired Batteries!, January 19, 2015
For all who are surprised at the short life of these batteries, please read the full description carefully. Notice right after the words "Long Lasting", the words "2014 Expiration" appear! Since these batteries usually have a shelf life of somewhere around 5 years, they were likely manufactured in 2009. Not exactly "fresh from the factory". That might explain the low price?

NHL Washington Capitals Long Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt, XX-Large
NHL Washington Capitals Long Sleeve Jersey T-Shirt, XX-Large
Offered by Collectibles of the Game
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 13, 2015
Gift for my wife. She loves it. Need I say more?

IVSO® ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity T100 10.1-inch Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Cover Case (Black)
Offered by Gambolex US
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $15.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with the T100, December 13, 2014
Great case for this tablet computer. It is versatile and really stabilizes the computer when the display and keyboard are connected. It makes the tablet easier to handle since it provides a more grippable surface than the table alone. The case is a bit heavy.

Three Stations: An Arkady Renko Novel (Arkady Renko Series Book 7)
Three Stations: An Arkady Renko Novel (Arkady Renko Series Book 7)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Win for Smith and Renko., August 7, 2014
Classic MCS! Fast paced and with plenty of twists and turns to keep you turning the pages. It is a bit short, but that means you can read it in one sitting! I don't think anything was left out that would have improved the book by making it longer. Looking forward to Arkady's next venture.

StarTech.com 2m (6 ft) Long Right Angle Apple® 30-pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone iPod iPad with Stepped Connector -Charge Sync
Price: Click here to see our price
44 used & new from $13.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, long cable., April 25, 2014
I like the 90° angle on the connector to the iPad. The cable is heavy duty and long enough to allow the iPad to be used while plugged in. What's not to like? It does the job.

POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $7.86

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, April 18, 2014
This is a reasonably priced charging unit that functions as it should.
The first unit I received did not work properly, and I contacted PowerGen with my information. They responded immediately and requested my Amazon order number so they could send a replacement. The replacement arrived within four days. I am very satisfied with PowerGen's service.

Alto riesgo (Spanish Edition)
Alto riesgo (Spanish Edition)
Offered by Random House Mondadori
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Good Tale From Follett, February 11, 2014
In my opinion, Ken Follett writes very good WWII "spy" thrillers and this novel continues the string. He builds suspense and often surprises with unexpected events. Follett also provides a very interesting historic look into the dark world of spies, saboteurs and the underground. This story drags a little in the middle, but is well worth the wait for the action that follows.

SANOXY 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Case for Apple iPad 2 Red Luxury Crocodile Pattern
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy and Sturdy, October 12, 2013
This case is very sturdy unlike others with rotating ability which tend to be flimsy. The case is easy to use since the iPad snaps into it and does not slide around in the case. As a result, all the controls and ports on the iPad are always fully accessible. I love the rotating capability that makes the case very handy for all situations. It is also an attractive case with an alligator leather-like appearance. This case was purchased for my wife's iPad and this review is hers. She is much more happy with this case than she would have been with the inCase I use with my iPad.

SteelSeries 9HD Large Professional Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries 9HD Large Professional Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Price: $41.62
11 used & new from $34.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Gaming Mouse Surface, October 5, 2013
I had just been using the bare surface of a table for my mouse. I bought this pad on the recommendation of gamer friends and immediately realized I had been doing it wrong! The pad is large and covers the surface of my table. The surface is such that the mouse glides smoothly over the surface but gives me great control and, I believe, better accuracy. I highly recommend this mouse pad!

Imperial #GA0162 3/4x1/8x6 Gasket Tape
Imperial #GA0162 3/4x1/8x6 Gasket Tape
Offered by antonline
Price: $8.17
10 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect for sealing a smoker, October 5, 2013
I used this tape during a rehab project on my somewhat old Bar-B-Chef offset smoker. I had tried to use 3/8" corded gasket, but that was too thick. This flat, 1/8" gasket was perfect. I used this gasket tape on the smoke box sides and bottom only. If used on the top (hinged side) the cover will not close properly. I used High Temp RTV to "glue" the tape to the smoker. Voila, no more smoke leakage! I am very happy with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3