Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
APC BE750G Back-UPS 750VA 10-outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
APC BE750G Back-UPS 750VA 10-outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Offered by Triplenet Pricing
Price: Click here to see our price
140 used & new from $68.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used for 4 years, excellent UPS!, September 11, 2015
I purchased this UPS back in September 2011 and the performance has been flawless. Even after heavy use and many outages, I am still using the original batteries. I'm sure they will go eventually, but I've more than got my $65 worth..even at it's current price, it's well worth it.

Caterpillar Men's 2nd Shift 6" Plain Soft Toe Boot,Black,13 W US
Caterpillar Men's 2nd Shift 6" Plain Soft Toe Boot,Black,13 W US
Price: $82.54
20 used & new from $79.99

2.0 out of 5 stars New and out of the box, my right boot ..., September 7, 2014
New and out of the box, my right boot had a crack in the sole that went all the way through to the welt/stitching. I returned them and never went back.

Rockport Men's World Tour Classic Walking Shoe,Brown Tumbled,13 XW US
Rockport Men's World Tour Classic Walking Shoe,Brown Tumbled,13 XW US
Price: $99.95
11 used & new from $88.39

1.0 out of 5 stars The absolute worst shoe I've ever purchased., September 7, 2014
I work in a warehouse setting and average between 7-10 miles per day on concrete floors. I need terrific shoes, both in terms of comfort and durability. I had high hopes for these shoes, judging from all of the reviews and even doctor recommendations, I thought I had finally found a great pair..how badly I was mistaken. First off, they do look great and my pair (which I did not buy here at Amazon by the way) were of very high quality and quite heavy..I suppose due to the steel shank. They fit very well, even the width, which is hard for me to find. They also have amazing arch support..but that is where the great features end!

While my arches were nice and comfy, the rest of the inserts/insoles were as hard as concrete. I have never felt such a hard shoe in my life, by the end of my first 8 hour shift my feet were destroyed..I not only had a half dollar sized blister on the ball of my right foot..my heels, toes..pretty much everything BUT my arches hurt like hell. I thought, well..they just need to be broken in...after 2 weeks of 7-10 mile days it never got better and I just couldn't do it anymore. It literally took 3 weeks for my feet to fully recover from these shoes. I may try to use some aftermarket inserts to see if I can salvage these shoes, but honestly..you shouldn't need inserts for a $100 pair of new shoes.

Logitech G400s 910-003589 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400s 910-003589 Optical Gaming Mouse
Offered by Chainspell's Store
Price: $87.99
23 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A true classic...I love it., March 2, 2014
I have been using this "style" of Logitech mouse for over a decade. I first owned a MX500, which I loved and used heavily, but passed it on to my nephew along with my pc when I built a new rig. I then purchased a MX518 to go with my new rig, I used the 518 for about 7 years and finally just retired it for a G400s..it is still working but it's looking a bit ratty..the finish is gone on all of the buttons and where I rest my thumb, ring, pinky fingers while gripping...also the feet are worn to hell.

Anyway, this mouse didn't disappoint, great tracking and no acceleration issues that I can detect..it does feel a bit cheaper than the older models..but what doesn't these days? That said, the quality is still decent and it feels great in my large hands, just like the old MX500 series. The software is the usual Logitech Mouseware, up to 5 custom dpi settings to cycle through, very robust profile system with automatic switching for games/programs when loaded and then auto revert to default.

I think my only complaint is the lame paint/designs on the mouse, but it is a small gripe.

Gravity
Gravity
DVD ~ Sandra Bullock
Price: $6.50
72 used & new from $2.32

2.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting something magnificent and ended up with nap time., March 1, 2014
This review is from: Gravity (DVD)
I rarely ever go to the theater for movies...seriously, the last time I did so was 2007. That said, on several occasions, all of the amazing reviews for this film almost had me standing in line..I am so glad I didn't give into that urge. I was utterly bored with this movie, sure the visuals were great, but it was just pure boredom for me. I actually nodded off twice and had to skip back to where I lost consciousness. I honestly do not understand where the rave reviews are coming from..

Anker 8200 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse for PC, 9 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridges, Omron Micro
3 used & new from $63.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I had high hopes., January 22, 2014
I received this product today and was really looking forward to using it. However, I opened the package and immediately was not happy. To start off there were small scratches everywhere on the mouse, the teflon feet on the bottom of the mouse were very scratched up, honestly it looked used. Also the rubber thumb grip on the side was loose and peeling off. Once I plugged it in and started using it, more problems became apparent.

There was also a rough edge between right button and the outer shell of the mouse that would "catch" on the edge of my finger and there seemed to be a problem with the software, every single time I moved the mouse, my hard drive lights would blink and it would grind, I opened task manager and sure enough, every movement of the mouse the disk usage shot up to 20-40% and CPU would hit 10-15%..for the record my drive is a Western Digital 7200rpm and my processor is an i5 sandy bridge..so a mouse should never use THAT much disk or cpu. I tried rebooting and re-installing the software...it didn't help.

Honestly by this time I was fed up, I filed a return, printed the label and had it dropped off at the UPS within 3 hours of receiving it. I'll just go back to Logitech, I've been using their mice for 15+ years and every single one of them lasted 5+ years of heavy use with no problems.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]
11 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., January 16, 2014
Not much I can say, I love it. It can be a bit slow or even freeze at times when flipping through the library when you have a lot of books, I have a 2012 model though. I think the new ones have a better processor and maybe don't have this issue.

DW5600E-1V G-Shock Classic Digital Watch
DW5600E-1V G-Shock Classic Digital Watch
Price: $40.99
81 used & new from $36.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch!, January 16, 2014
I purchased this a little over a year ago and couldn't be happier. I have worn it pretty much 24/7 (except showers) I've worn it swimming, I've worn it in 100+ degree heat and -5 degree winter cold. I've bashed it against walls, desks, you name it. It looks pretty much the same as it did when new, I don't even see a single scratch on the crystal. The original battery is still ticking and I've heavily used the light and stopwatch features. This thing is a beast!

Some may laugh at these "ugly/bulky" digitals, I say bah..I grew up in the 80's and a digital child at heart..I'll take a digital watch over analog any day.

Coolermaster SGK-4000-GKCL1-US CM Storm QuickFire Rapid
Coolermaster SGK-4000-GKCL1-US CM Storm QuickFire Rapid
Price: $69.99
74 used & new from $69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned., January 16, 2014
I received this keyboard and was excited to plug it in and get to "clicking". Well, it was ok until I realized several keys were completely dead. I returned it for a full refund, a new one would have probably been fine but I just didn't want to deal with another possible dud.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2014 2:56 PM PDT

Enre Noire Pour Homme by Lalique 100ml 3.3oz EDT Spray
Enre Noire Pour Homme by Lalique 100ml 3.3oz EDT Spray
Price: $33.99
34 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, January 16, 2014
This is my absolute favorite Vetiver...pure dark and earthy..just frigging magical stuff and I will always have a bottle on hand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5