Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for blis1 > Reviews

Browse

blis1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

blis1 RSS Feed

Lolita Love My Wine Glass, Twenty-One
Lolita Love My Wine Glass, Twenty-One
Offered by VIKSTER
Price: $51.00
7 used & new from $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, March 6, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my sister's birthday. It is really cute and even has a little cocktail recipe on it. The quality is great and the decorations are nice and clean, no flaws or defects.

Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Silver / Black)
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Silver / Black)
Offered by Reel Distributions
Price: Click here to see our price
112 used & new from $49.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, January 15, 2013
Great product that works well and has accurate information (heart rate, calories). The strap is comfortable and the screen is easy to read while working out.

Gransfors Bruks Axe Sharpening File
Gransfors Bruks Axe Sharpening File

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory to other Gransfors Bruks products, November 26, 2012
I purchased this along with a hand hatchet from the same company and this is an extremely well made product, as was the hatchet. This sharpens very well and very quickly and the edge is extremely long lasting. This makes a great accessory to their other products and is an excellent value. I absolutely recommend this product and will buy from this company again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, November 26, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my boyfriend and after almost a year of use it has held up beautifully. The quality and craftsmanship of the product are amazing! It's smaller size is perfect for transporting it on camping and hiking trips but it still gets the job done. Overall great product and I would definitely purchase this brand again.

Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin -  Library (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Library (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 22, 2012
This was very easy to apply and looks beautiful on my kindle. It only took me a couple of minutes to put on and I didn't have any problems with bubbles or wrinkles. It lined up perfectly with the details of the kindle and didn't cover any buttons etc. I've received several compliments on it and I love how it looks.

Super Finishing Techniques for Crocheters: Inspiration, Projects, and More for Finishing Crochet Patterns with Style
by Betty Barnden
Price: $20.10
65 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!, July 22, 2012
I haven't had time to completely read through this book and to make use of all of the info in it, but it seems like a very complete reference. It is filled with detailed, step-by-step instructions for many techniques including shaping, finishing, and decorative touches. Probably the most helpful part to me is the section on assembling- joining, seeming, etc.- your project. Instructions are clear and every page has colored photographs and diagrams to illustrate the written instructions.