Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for carter81 > Reviews

Browse

carter81's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

carter81 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
10k White Gold Wishbone Pendant Necklace
10k White Gold Wishbone Pendant Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 26, 2016
Perfect size for me and awesome quality. I love it and wear it every day!

WD 1TB Black My Passport for Mac Portable  External Hard Drive  - USB 3.0  - WDBJBS0010BSL-NESN
WD 1TB Black My Passport for Mac Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBJBS0010BSL-NESN
Price: Click here to see our price
102 used & new from $58.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 26, 2016
Fantastic little thing, and it works perfectly with my Mac! Thanks!

Plant Pot Skull Bone White
Plant Pot Skull Bone White
Offered by SA Group
Price: $15.00
11 used & new from $13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 26, 2016
This review is from: Plant Pot Skull Bone White
This skull pot is everything I wanted and more. I read about the defects some people were having with the finish on their skull pot or the chips and cracks they had found, but luckily mine doesn't have any of those! It's perfect. Thanks!

Triple Russian Interlocked Stainless Steel Men Unisex Wedding Band Rings Size 5
Triple Russian Interlocked Stainless Steel Men Unisex Wedding Band Rings Size 5
Offered by iJewelry2
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 26, 2016
Love it. I've had it for months now and it looks just as good as the day I got it in the mail. It doesn't tarnish and it's fun to roll around on my finger with the design it has.

Big X Crisscross Design Stainless Steel Ring
Big X Crisscross Design Stainless Steel Ring
Offered by Mai Jewelry Shop & Hair Accessories
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, unique ring!, July 26, 2016
I love this ring! I've been wearing it ever since I received it in the mail a few months ago. It looks amazing and like its high quality, is comfortable and holds up pretty well against scratches and such. I would definitely recommend it!

BSLINGERIE® Ladies Swimsuit One Piece Halter Swimwear Monokini (M, Black (Deep Plunge))
Offered by bslingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy!, July 26, 2016
This suit is much sexier than I expected once it's put on. The fabric for the bum is rouched in the center so that it gives you that wedgie effect that seems to be popular right now. I didn't realize that was the way it was in the back but it's still super cute (although I would have preferred a regular bottom). Also, the sashes are very soft and comfortable. Overall, I like it!

Bluetime Women's Halter Deep V Neck One Piece Bikini Swimsuits (M, Black)
Bluetime Women's Halter Deep V Neck One Piece Bikini Swimsuits (M, Black)
Offered by Bluetime
Price: $15.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Super affordable and cute., July 26, 2016
Seems a little thin around the bottom half. It isn't a double layered fabric so that concerns me a tiny bit but the suit fits great! I ordered up in size because of what the specifications said. I'm normally a Small and got a Medium. Fits great!

Greatness Line 30 oz. Tumblers Value Pack with 2 Lids and Extra Stainless Steel Straw - Double Wall Insulated Travel Cup - Keeps Cold & Hot
Offered by Greatness Line (U.S. Seller)
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tumbler, Great Price!, July 26, 2016
I spent a day or two scoping out all the 30 oz Tumblers online and couldn't seem to find one without some sort of design on the outside. Then, I found this one! It even comes with two lids and a steel straw, which is perfect. The steel straw is actually pretty amazing and I plan on buying more to go with the Tumbler.

There's no leaking or sweating and the ice that I put in it yesterday evening is still partially frozen in there this morning. Pretty impressive. If you're looking for a nice quality, plain steel Tumbler with added accessories for a good price, I'd go with this one.

Baroness Men's Femme T-shirt Small Black
Baroness Men's Femme T-shirt Small Black
Offered by Rockabilia
Price: $28.29
3 used & new from $15.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 26, 2016
I absolutely love it. A men's small fit me just fine.

Baroness Men's Fleurskull T-shirt Small Black
Baroness Men's Fleurskull T-shirt Small Black
Offered by Simhood
Price: $12.16
12 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, May 26, 2016
I absolutely love it. A men's small fit me just fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4