Profile for Doctor D > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 72

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Doctor D RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Big Mouth Toys Ultimate Wine Bottle Glass
Big Mouth Toys Ultimate Wine Bottle Glass
Price: $13.27
45 used & new from $5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift for those who drink plenty of wine., July 19, 2014
My friend loved this gift. She displays it on her wine cabinet. I don't think she actually uses it...... Or does she??

Skagen Women's 922SMMR Quartz Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Skagen Women's 922SMMR Quartz Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars I say buy it! It is so unique and classy., July 19, 2014
This watch is very unique. I always get compliments on it. The description is incorrect where it says the band is silver. It is definitely not silver. It is a gunmetal grey. Even though you would think that would be a color for a man's watch, the band with the mother of pearl blue face and the rose gold colored hand and numbers, and the little stones around the face looks feminine and classy.

My only concern is that clasp is a bit loose. I have never had it come undone while wearing it, but it feels like it might snap open rather easily.

If you would like to own a watch that you probably won't see anyone else wearing, this would fit the bill. It can be dressed up or down. The main selling point for me was that it looked nice AND I never have to worry about anyone else having on the same watch.

Auto Ventshade 25047 Bugflector II Hood Shield
Auto Ventshade 25047 Bugflector II Hood Shield
Price: $49.99
43 used & new from $39.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove., July 19, 2014
This fit my 2012 Chevy Equinox LTZ perfect. It was super easy to install and it looks great in the mocha steel metallic color of my car. No issues at all.

MADE Products CA-1135-BLK Camera Armor for Canon XSI Digital SLR Cameras (Black)
Offered by Cameta Camera
Price: $9.98
3 used & new from $9.98

1.0 out of 5 stars If I were you, I would turn around and run (fast) the other way., July 19, 2014
This thing was a joke. It probably would protect the camera somewhat if it was dropped. The problem was that I probably would have dropped the camera because of this thing. It did not fit snug, it covered up things I needed to be able to use on the camera, it picked up every minuscule piece of lint like a magnet, and it just looked all-around terrible! FAIL! I had to send it back. By the way, the camera I bought this for is a Canon Rebel XSi.

Skagen Women's 921SSLB Steel Mother-Of-Pearl Chronograph Dial Watch
Skagen Women's 921SSLB Steel Mother-Of-Pearl Chronograph Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, but requires monthly maintenance., July 19, 2014
Very nice watch. I get compliments all the time. However, it is a bit tricky setting the dial that has the date. Since there is a different amount of days in every other month, you have to remember to manually set it on the first day of each month. I didn't realize it when I bought it. So for convenience and upkeep, I give it 3 stars. But for looks and style, I give it 5 stars.

TurboTax Deluxe Federal + eFile 2008 [OLD VERSION]
TurboTax Deluxe Federal + eFile 2008 [OLD VERSION]
Offered by HPP Enterprises
Price: $6.93
24 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Use every year, June 2, 2014
I buy this every year. Have never been disappointed in this product. It is very easy to use and saves a lot of tine.

Philippe Starck Minimalist Women's Quartz Watch PH5043
Philippe Starck Minimalist Women's Quartz Watch PH5043
Offered by Ashford Watches
Price: $38.00
2 used & new from $38.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail!, February 8, 2014
This is the third watch I have bought through Amazon that has been dead. I expect a watch battery to not be dead when buying a brand new watch.

This watch is bulkier than I expected and the band is super super long. But my one-star rating is due to the fact it was sent with a dead battery.

Philippe Starck Strap Women's Quartz Watch PH5040
Philippe Starck Strap Women's Quartz Watch PH5040
Offered by LUXI
Price: $60.00
3 used & new from $60.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail!, February 8, 2014
Item arrived DOA. Also was a lot bulkier than I expected. But the one-star rating is due to the fact the watch was dead. I expect the battery to be working in a brand new watch. Had to return.

Sebastian Light Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Set 8.4oz
Sebastian Light Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Set 8.4oz
Offered by JustBeautySupplies
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $11.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Sebastian is a great line of hair shampoo/conditioner!, December 18, 2013
This shampoo is really good. And it smells great too! The conditioner is also good and smells good, but since I live in a humid place, even the Light Conditioner weighs my hair down. I can only use it on the ends of my hair and only about once or twice a week. For my hair, I prefer the Sebastian Drench line. But the Drench conditioner has the same issues for me as the Light conditioner. To each his/her own. Everyone has different type of hair. So I can not say this is a good or bad shampoo/conditioner really. All I can say is I think the shampoo is great for my hair type, but the conditioner is still too "heavy" for me.

Geneva Rainbow Silicone Band Watch
Geneva Rainbow Silicone Band Watch
Offered by ShoppeWatch
Price: $6.45
6 used & new from $4.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat watch - HHHUUUUGGGGGEEEEE band!!, December 18, 2013
I am a regular sized female. Not large, not small. Have regular sized wrists that will accommodate most any average watch out there. This watch has a very large band. If you are even remotely close to being petite, DO NOT GET THIS WATCH. The band is just too big. The watch itself is also big, IMO. But some people like huge watches. The band is what makes this watch unique. But unfortunately, it is the band that will also be a deal-breaker for a lot of women. Just too big! It was too inexpensive for me to bother with returning it. And I can make it work for myself. But trust me when I say if you have a small wrist, you won't be able to keep this on. It is THAT big!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8