Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums See All Deals Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Douglas > Reviews

Browse

Douglas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Douglas RSS Feed (Magee, MS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mpow Swift Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Sport Headphones Sweatproof Running Gym Exercise Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds Earphones Car Hands-free Calling Headsets with Microphone and High-fidelity Stereo Sound via apt-X for iPhone 6 6 plus 5S 4S Galaxy S6 S5 and iOS android Smartphones (Fluorescence Green)
Offered by Patozon
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $19.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Right out of box will not charge, July 2, 2015
I was really looking forward to trying these. Unfortunately, they will not charge. I have tried with multiple cables and chargers. No matter what I use, however, the red charging light stays on for about 15 minutes and then goes dark. Even after being plugged in for 6+ hours, the headphones do not charge. Waste of money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2015 3:03 AM PDT

Himalayan Breeze Decorative Fan, DOG
Himalayan Breeze Decorative Fan, DOG
Offered by Woodruff's Wholesale
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 21, 2015
Very cute just not powerful enough

Patagonia Women's Activist Canvas Fashion Sneaker,Llama,8 M US
Patagonia Women's Activist Canvas Fashion Sneaker,Llama,8 M US
Price: $54.99
5 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashion and comfort a great shoe., June 21, 2015
Do not wear these shoes if you are going to be walking on slick floors we will fall. Fashion and comfort a great shoe.

Women's Vegan Canvas Casual Low-Top Fashion Sneaker UU Maui
Women's Vegan Canvas Casual Low-Top Fashion Sneaker UU Maui
Offered by Shoe Emergency
Price: $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars very happy there is a second pair for a backup if ..., June 21, 2015
My wife loves these shoes she got 1 pair and then had to have another a week later. She can wear them with just about anything. One problem she has had them now for 2 months the sole is coming unglued from the fabric, very happy there is a second pair for a backup if she cant fix them, but very unhappy she cant enjoy them for more then few months.

Session 9
Session 9
DVD ~ David Caruso
Price: $9.99
51 used & new from $4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for MST3K, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Session 9 (DVD)
I love dark, psychological horror films. If the story and acting are good, I can forgive a lot. Unfortunately, there was just too much in this movie that required forgiving. The acting is stilted and disjointed. The story drifts about, wandering from topic to topic, but never quite forming a coherent narrative. The characters wander, too, literally. All of them are under pressure to complete a job in a very short amount of time. And yet, one hangs out in the basement for hours listening to tapes. Another digs in the walls and is rarely seen except at lunch. They all spend hours outside on the longest lunch breaks imaginable and all leave for home well before dark. You end up wondering why they all didn't just wander away and find better, more interesting jobs. For a movie to work, the story must make sense at least within its perspective. This movie doesn't make sense from any perspective. The only thing supporting the "surprise ending" is that nothing in the movie makes the ending impossible.

Louis XVI Antique Jewelry Armoire 8 Drawers Bedroom Storage Cabinet - Elegant French Antigue Furniture Armoire - Jewelry Armoires are very stylish and this Bedroom Cabinet is no exception - Bedroom Cabinet is functional and a must have Guaranteed!!
Offered by Gatesresale
Price: $239.92
7 used & new from $169.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase, December 27, 2014
If you have been looking at the jewelry stands/armoires, you know that there are very few with favorable reviews. This one had some better reviews, so I decided to purchase it for my wife; I'm glad I did. Overall, this is a very solid piece of furniture. I liked the fact that no assembly was required. It slid out of the box easily and was ready to place in the bedroom. All of the drawers and doors fit well and appear to be sturdy. The only real weakness is that the finish is a little thin in spots. This is not bad, just don't expect the same quality finish as you would find on a $2000 dresser. My wife was thrilled, which is the best measure of quality for me.

Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Price: $169.00
27 used & new from $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, December 27, 2014
I wanted a basic recumbent bike that would allow me to exercise but didn't include all of the fancy, programmable features. This bike fits my needs perfectly. The tension/resistance is adjustable and all of the electronic features---calories burned, time, distance, etc--work great. I was very much impressed with the quality of the construction. This is made of very solid steal with complete welds. Where parts are joined by bolts, there are multiple bolts of solid metal.

Assembly was very easy. It took me over an hour, but I was watching a movie while I worked and got distracted at times. Although a wrench/screwdriver tool is included, I would recommend using a full-size screwdriver just for the sake of comfort.

If you want a basic yet solid recumbent bike, I recommend this one.

OtterBox Defender Series for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro (10.1) and Galaxy Note 10.1, Papaya (White/Peony Pink) (77-41481)
Price: $35.19
10 used & new from $26.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price I paid., December 10, 2014
I wanted something secure for my Note 10 (2014 model). Typically, I would not have bought an OtterBox for a tablet as I felt the added bulk would be too great. When I saw this one for under $17, I figured it was worth a try. I am glad I did! Although it does add bulk, the added security has added an entirely new dimension to how I use my tablet. I am totally comfortable in dropping the tablet into my bag or carrying it wherever I go. So far, the case has not given me any reason to doubt that my tablet is secure.

The specific positives include a good fit, all access points line up, the pen is easy to remove, and the screen produces no bubbles or fogging. This is not intended to be a water or dust proof case, but I have found no dust or debris inside the case. Even though I am not overly cautious about bumps, there is not a single scuff or scratch anywhere on the case.

There are three weaknesses to this Otterbox. First, there is no place to store a second, full-size stylus. I knew this when I purchased the case, so this is only a slight negative. Second, the screen cover does reduce the screen sensitivity when using your finger. This is not enough to make me remove the case or cut off the screen protector, but it is intrusive at times. The third negative is difficult for me to explain. When I try to use the tablet when the charger is attached, screen sensitivity is substantially reduced...almost to the point that the tablet is unusable. This does not occur when the charger is attached but the case is removed. As the case makes it more difficult to attach the charger cable, it is possible that a solid connection is not established. An inadequate connection can interfere with touch screens in many devices. Due to the more than adequate battery life, it is easy to avoid having to use the tablet while charging. Therefore, I don't see this as a major negative.

Given the $17 price I paid, I am very happy with the case. At $50 or $60 I still believe it would be a good buy, but you might want to give additional consideration to the weaknesses I noted.

Edit: I'm not sure why, but this review states I purchased the white/peony case. I actually purchased the white/grey case. I don't believe the color difference affects the content of my review.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Graphite
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Graphite
Offered by Warehouse Deals 4 Less
Price: Click here to see our price
102 used & new from $8.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Repeated problems with jamming scroll wheel., November 28, 2014
I prefer a mouse that has a damped rotation; not ratcheted and not with a totally free spin. The leaves out most Logitech mice. Over the years I have used one variation or another of the Microsoft Mobile Mouse, as those have had just the right amount of damping. The past two mice I have had, however, have been of poor quality. On my previous MWMM 4000, the scroll wheel began to jam after about 8 months. Thinking it was a fluke, I purchased another on 8/10/2014. Now, just over three months later, the scroll wheel is showing signs of jamming. Right now it is just a little extra resistance on every third or fourth rotation. If history repeats, I will be in the market for a mouse before year's end. I hate this problem, because otherwise this is a great mouse.

Das Keyboard Model S Professional Soft Pressure Point Mechanical Keyboard (DASK3MKPROSIL)

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not worth the money or the aggravation., November 28, 2014
I bought this is May 2014. I have been a big fan of mechanical keyboards going back to when that was the only type of keyboard. When I saw the reviews for the Das Keyboard, I couldn't wait to try it. Initially, I was happy with the response and precision. As time passed, however, I became less and less satisfied. The space bar seemed somewhat stiff early on, but as of late I have at least one missed space per sentence because the key press does not register. Now I find that other keys are becoming stiff and my typos are increasing. It is now actually easier for me to type on my Android tablet than it is using the Das. Finally, even though I am a clean person, routine finger oil has darkened all of row Q, as well as keys A, S, D and F by 50% so that the letters are much less visible. No matter what cleaning solution I use, the whiteness of the letters will not return. I have become so dissatisfied with the Das that I just got my Logitech K502 out of the closet. I am typing on that and am MUCH happier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4