Profile for E. Leclercq > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Leclercq RSS Feed (Northern NH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Galco Dual Action Outdoorsman Holster for S&W X FR 460 5-Inch (Tan, Right-hand)
Galco Dual Action Outdoorsman Holster for S&W X FR 460 5-Inch (Tan, Right-hand)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome holster. Perfect fit for my X Frame, June 12, 2015
Awesome holster. Perfect fit for my X Frame. Top notch leather and construction. I would definitely recommend this holster if your looking for quality.

Firefield 12-36 x 50 SE Spotting Scope Kit
Firefield 12-36 x 50 SE Spotting Scope Kit
Price: $59.72
19 used & new from $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Glass....buy it!, March 31, 2015
So with few reviews on this spotting scope I decided to try it out. Upon receiving this scope and trying it out at shooting ranges from 25 yards out to 300 yards, i'm really impressed! The optics are very sharp at any range and have no color tint like some cheap optics have. The focus knob is easy to use as well as the magnification adjustment. The rubber coated body and built in sunshade is a nice touch. The included bipod is a bench top steel leg unit that seems to work just fine. The only slight fault I can find with this scope is it has limited eye relief at higher magnifications, but works fine for my eyes. Overall I'm very impressed with this spotting scope especially at it's low cost. If you need a spotting scope and don't want to spend a fortune just buy this one.

Merrell Men's Moab Polar Waterproof Winter Boot,Black,11 M US
Merrell Men's Moab Polar Waterproof Winter Boot,Black,11 M US
Price: $109.95
8 used & new from $109.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, Very disappointed, March 3, 2015
So I've had merrell boots in the past (10-15 years ago) and loved them. Very comfortable and lasted forever, these however are the complete opposite. First off the two lumps at the top back of the heel are very hard and dig into the back of your ankle hard while breaking them in. After two painful weeks of wearing them they broke in a little and were somewhat comfortable. On week three, my right boot completely opened up where the rubber meets the leather where the boot flexes for your toes. So now the snow goes right in rendering these boots junk. I guess $80 doesn't get you much anymore with Merrell. Very disappointed.....Don't waste your money on these.

XY-2831 Air Pump Sponge Filter for Aquarium, Tank Size 10-gallon
XY-2831 Air Pump Sponge Filter for Aquarium, Tank Size 10-gallon
Offered by Kei Project
Price: $4.50
15 used & new from $3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelllent Filter, January 25, 2015
I was new to sponge filters when I purchased one of these after getting guppies. I wanted a filter on my 5 gallon tank that wouldn't suck up the tiny fry. This filter is perfect. It keeps the water clearer and cleaner than my mechanical carbon filter, also is much cheaper to buy and operate. Just rinse out the sponges one at a time every few months and it's good to go. No cartridges to buy ever! When it came to setting up my new 20 gallon long tank, I went with two of these run off a dual outlet Tetra whisper pump. The water stays perfect in that tank as well. Highly recommended.

Husqvarna 445 18-Inch 45.7cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw
Husqvarna 445 18-Inch 45.7cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw
Price: $319.95
4 used & new from $297.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent saw, September 21, 2014
I needed a good all-around saw for cutting fire wood, cleaning up blow downs, and occasional felling. This saw fits the bill perfectly. Light weight for when I'm cutting for a few hours or going through the woods with it. It has plenty of power for an 18" bar. Starting is easy hot or cold, I like the decompression button alot for cold starts. The fuel level window is a nice plus as well. This saw is made in sweden same as the old Jonsered's I have used in the past and they seem to last forever. (Husqvarna makes Jonsered) I think alot of the negative reviews or "problems" are coming from folks who don't have a clue about operating a chainsaw. With that being said, I glanced at the instructions and they are terrible if you are new to chainsaws. Just a bunch of hard to understand pictures. So in conclusion, if you need a good mid range saw buy this one, you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended.

Champion RE14MCC4 (570) Copper Plus Spark Plug, Pack of 1
Champion RE14MCC4 (570) Copper Plus Spark Plug, Pack of 1
Price: $2.19
25 used & new from $1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Correct plug for '05 Hemi, September 21, 2014
These are the right plug for my 2005 Hemi Ram. Sticker under the hood confirms this. I have changed my plugs a few times with these (about every 30k) and they work great. No problems. Some people have run platinum plugs in these older hemi's without issue but many have had issues with stalling. The reason is that the computer reads how much resistance is going through the plug and with some of the exotic metal tip plugs its higher than it should be, and the engine shuts down. Just run these inexpensive copper plugs and you won't have to worry. Just change them every 20k-30k miles as recommended by chrysler. Btw my truck sticker says to gap them to .045" which is what these plugs are set to out of the box.

Black & Decker LB2X4020-OPE 4.0 Ah Lithium Battery Pack, 20-volt
Black & Decker LB2X4020-OPE 4.0 Ah Lithium Battery Pack, 20-volt
Price: $69.99
22 used & new from $57.99

5.0 out of 5 stars will fit porter cable 20v tools with modification., May 17, 2014
Ok so I ordered this battery before I got the answer to if it fit the new black & decker made porter cable 20v tools. It does not fit the porter cable tools as it comes. It is however the same exact battery as the "Porter Cable" brand 4.0 AH battery with a couple different notches on the plastic top cover. About 5 minutes with a file and it fit all the Porter Cable 20v lithium tools and charger just fine. The reason I ordered this battery instead of the P-C version was that this battery is $30-$40 cheaper. Battery works well and has much better run time than the 1.5 AH that comes with the tools. I understand the warranty is out the window but don't care as I saved that much money.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2014 9:25 PM PST

SanDisk Extreme Plus 32GB UHS-I/ U3 Micro SDHC Memory Card Up To 80MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDSDQX-032G-AFFP-A  (Label May Change)
SanDisk Extreme Plus 32GB UHS-I/ U3 Micro SDHC Memory Card Up To 80MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDSDQX-032G-AFFP-A (Label May Change)
Price: $34.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, March 27, 2014
Bought this for my new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Very fast and no problems at all with the device. Would recommend.

YTX4L-BS Scooter Battery for HONDA SE50 Elite (All) 50CC 87
YTX4L-BS Scooter Battery for HONDA SE50 Elite (All) 50CC 87

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery and good price, September 30, 2013
Bought this battery for a scooter and it works perfectly. It comes fully charged. No complaints and is a good price.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3" Extra Large Cool Blue Backlight Display and "Smart Step-On" Technology [NEWEST VERSION] (Black)
Offered by BalanceFrom
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool scale, awesome value, September 30, 2013
I didn't know what to expect with this scale especially considering the low cost. Let me tell you it is worth more than what they are asking. It's a cool design featuring a piece of plate glass on four feet, and a large blue backlit display. It is very easy to use, no turning it on first and then stepping on it like most bathroom scales. All you do is step on it, it turns on, quickly weighs, then displays your weight. Simple and fast. I also found it to be very accurate, and repeatable when testing it. Also according to the literature in the box the company stands behind this product 100% and is dedicated to customer support. They claim if you have a problem they will have a "positive solution" for you in less than 12 hours. The scale also has a 2 year warranty! I'm very happy with this scale.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4