Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Texas Jazz > Reviews

Browse

Texas Jazz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Texas Jazz RSS Feed (West Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ProSelect Stainless Steel Coop Cups  -  Versatile Coop Cups for Pet and Animal Cages, 64-Ounce
ProSelect Stainless Steel Coop Cups - Versatile Coop Cups for Pet and Animal Cages, 64-Ounce
Price: $25.49
2 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Attaches securely with no jabing prongs, May 2, 2015
This is the only attachable bowl I found that does not have rough prongs for attaching. Nothing here to jab or scratch anyone and stays secure. Serves the purpose without any negative side affects.

Jingles Professional Intensive Treatment Conditioner Hair Treatment 8oz
Jingles Professional Intensive Treatment Conditioner Hair Treatment 8oz
Offered by Haire Supplies
Price: $21.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued ... grab one while you can, May 2, 2015
I started using Jingles conditioner after my beautician recommended it and have never used anything else since. I prefer the spray and leave in protein conditioner, but this is just as good, just not as convenient. Unfortunately, this is discontinued and they are going with a unisex product line that I have not yet figured out, so I'm stocking up on this while it is available.

Universal Lid JAR Opener Kitchen Gadget Easy Twist Tool for Multiple Sizes
Universal Lid JAR Opener Kitchen Gadget Easy Twist Tool for Multiple Sizes
Offered by SunnySun
Price: $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried them all -- this one is the best, May 2, 2015
Terrific until I tried to open a jar that was too large and it broke. Fortunately a replacement is not expensive. I have tried everything under the sun and this little gadget is the best jar opener available. Don't waste you money on the more expensive openers. This one is the best.

Evecase HD Clear & Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector Mix Set for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 / Note 10.1 2014 Edition - 10.1 inch Tablet - 4 Pack
Offered by BlueMall

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor tablet sensitivity with this protector, May 2, 2015
Ruins tablet sensitivity. I am sooooo tired of pounding on the tablet and it do nothing. I have used this because of the highly rated reviews now on 2 tablets and it is most frustrating. Yes, it has protected the screen from scratches. Does not really help with glare. There has to be something better than this. What good is a tablet that does not respond?

Northmate Interactive Feeder
Northmate Interactive Feeder
Price: $21.16
89 used & new from $21.16

2.0 out of 5 stars Bed of spears, April 13, 2015
I bought this to slow down my dog gobbling her food. It does that. Unfortunately, the taller spires (the entire inside spikes) are too tall, big, and hard for her to get to her food. They work more like spears instead of just slowing her down. I am keeping it in case she can use it when she gets older and larger. The other slow feeders that are not spikes work good.

Outward Hound Kyjen  51003 Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl, Large, Purple
Outward Hound Kyjen 51003 Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl, Large, Purple
Offered by Fat Happy Pets
Price: $10.82
51 used & new from $10.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Works first time, every time, April 13, 2015
My puppy was inhaling her food, eating so fast that she would throw it up. The slow feeder arrived and I just spread her food around it. Success! She can not gobble her food down having to get it out from around the raised shapes. It works beautifully.

Island Slipper Women's DTLANA Leather Slide,White,11 M
Island Slipper Women's DTLANA Leather Slide,White,11 M

4.0 out of 5 stars cushy comfort, December 3, 2014
The ball of my foot is wide so I often have trouble with tight straps. These flip flops were comfortable from the very first. the leather of the straps is soft, no rough seams or edges. The bed of the shoe is soft and comfortable too. Nearly the perfect shoe. The only thing that bothers me is the sound of the flip flopping with every step. But maybe that is overly picky for such a comfortable shoe.

kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
Offered by kilofly shop
Price: $7.95
5 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not helpful in daily use, November 15, 2014
It is easier to change purses. My purse is neater. But it is not easier to find things and the organizer collapses into the bottom of the purse making it difficult to find anything you put in it. The picture of it standing up is misleading. They must have stuck cardboard in it for the picture because the reality is not what is pictured.

In summary, yes it helps organize stuff out of being lost in the bottom of the purse and it does make changing out purses easier and faster. However, in everyday use it is a mess. I don't know how many times I've had to pull it out of my purse and go thru it to find anything I put in one of the zipper compartments or in the middle. The pockets on the sides are useless. Anything put in one of them alway falls out to be lost in the bottom of my purse which is what I was trying to prevent by buying this organizer.

Power Converter BESTEK 200W Travel Voltage Converter 220V to 110V with 6A 4 USB Charging Ports
Offered by BESTEK.

5.0 out of 5 stars by early morning it sounds like an alarm clock buzzing when it is on but ..., November 15, 2014
At one point I was charging my phone, 10" tablet, camara, and walkman. It did charge slower with more items charging at the same time, but all were fully charged well before the morning. I charged whatever needed charging each night before going to bed. The noise the some complain about is a soft hum while charging but gets louder as items get fully charged. Sometimes, by early morning it sounds like an alarm clock buzzing when it is on but everything is charged. It didn't ususally bother me. When it did, I turned it off because everything was always charged by the time it was disturbing. I would recommend plugging it into a plug in the bathroom if it bothers you that much. Just make sure you don't mix with water.

I tried it out in the US with the US attachment before my trip to make sure it worked. Everything AOK. I used it EVERY DAY for 2 months using the euro plug or UK attachment with never a blip of a problem. I wish all my mechanical devises were as reliable.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh 4-Port Aluminum Portable External Battery Charger with 9V/12V Multi-Voltage Port and PowerIQ Technology for Smartphones, Tablets, and more

4.0 out of 5 stars Defective charger returned, November 15, 2014
I bought this Anker 20000Ah battery charger because I hoped it would be strong enough to charge my 10" tablet. No such luck. After charging the battery charger overnight to a full charge this would only charge my basic flip phone part way. I tried several times with my phone and my tablet but with always the same result. Since I left home right after receiving it, I was not able to return for a refund. 2 months down the road I finally return home to find that I can not return for refund because it is too long after purchase. However, customer service at Anker saw my problem and allowed me to return it because it is defective. Excellent customer service which is rare these days. As many good reviews as this charger has, I recommend that you can try it knowing that if you get a defective unit you can return without hassle.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2014 9:31 PM PST