Profile for Texas Jazz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Texas Jazz RSS Feed (West Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Island Slipper Women's DTLANA Leather Slide,White,11 M
Island Slipper Women's DTLANA Leather Slide,White,11 M
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cushy comfort, December 3, 2014
The ball of my foot is wide so I often have trouble with tight straps. These flip flops were comfortable from the very first. the leather of the straps is soft, no rough seams or edges. The bed of the shoe is soft and comfortable too. Nearly the perfect shoe. The only thing that bothers me is the sound of the flip flopping with every step. But maybe that is overly picky for such a comfortable shoe.

kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
kilofly Purse Insert Organizer, Expandable, Grey, with Handles
Offered by kilofly shop
Price: $10.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Not helpful in daily use, November 15, 2014
It is easier to change purses. My purse is neater. But it is not easier to find things and the organizer collapses into the bottom of the purse making it difficult to find anything you put in it. The picture of it standing up is misleading. They must have stuck cardboard in it for the picture because the reality is not what is pictured.

In summary, yes it helps organize stuff out of being lost in the bottom of the purse and it does make changing out purses easier and faster. However, in everyday use it is a mess. I don't know how many times I've had to pull it out of my purse and go thru it to find anything I put in one of the zipper compartments or in the middle. The pockets on the sides are useless. Anything put in one of them alway falls out to be lost in the bottom of my purse which is what I was trying to prevent by buying this organizer.

BESTEK® Portable 6A Max 4-Port USB Charger Universal Travel Adapter & Power Converter Voltage 220V to 110V with Interchangeable Worldwide UK/US/AU/EU Plugs for iPod, iPhone, iPad, tablet, Samsung etc MRJ201GU
Offered by laszpower
Price: $40.99
3 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars by early morning it sounds like an alarm clock buzzing when it is on but ..., November 15, 2014
At one point I was charging my phone, 10" tablet, camara, and walkman. It did charge slower with more items charging at the same time, but all were fully charged well before the morning. I charged whatever needed charging each night before going to bed. The noise the some complain about is a soft hum while charging but gets louder as items get fully charged. Sometimes, by early morning it sounds like an alarm clock buzzing when it is on but everything is charged. It didn't ususally bother me. When it did, I turned it off because everything was always charged by the time it was disturbing. I would recommend plugging it into a plug in the bathroom if it bothers you that much. Just make sure you don't mix with water.

I tried it out in the US with the US attachment before my trip to make sure it worked. Everything AOK. I used it EVERY DAY for 2 months using the euro plug or UK attachment with never a blip of a problem. I wish all my mechanical devises were as reliable.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh 4-Port Aluminum Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with 9V/12V Multi-Voltage Port and PowerIQTM Technology for iPad Air mini, iPhone 6 5s 5c 5; Galaxy S5 S4, Tab 2, Note, Nexus, MOTO X, G, LG Optimus, HTC One, PS Vita and More
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Pro2 20000mAh 4-Port Aluminum Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with 9V/12V Multi-Voltage Port and PowerIQTM Technology for iPad Air mini, iPhone 6 5s 5c 5; Galaxy S5 S4, Tab 2, Note, Nexus, MOTO X, G, LG Optimus, HTC One, PS Vita and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $159.99
4 used & new from $59.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't charge tablet or phone, November 15, 2014
I bought this 20000Ah battery charger because I hoped it would be strong enough to charge my 10" tablet. No such luck. After charging the battery charger overnight to a full charge this would only charge my basic flip phone part way. I tried several times with my phone and my tablet but with always the same result. Big waste of money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2014 9:31 PM PST

New Pokemon Dragonite Pillow Buddles Friend Plush 19" for X'mas Winter Gift
New Pokemon Dragonite Pillow Buddles Friend Plush 19" for X'mas Winter Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Big - sorta flat- pillow, May 16, 2014
It is what is pictured. Open is a flat square pillow a little smaller than a standard size pillow. Snap the snaps and you have the plush toy. Personally, I don't see what all the excitement is about, but if your grandchild wants this then delivery was fast and it is exactly as pictured. My grandson loved it. That's what matters.

Pokemon Character Digital Wrist Watch NextBW 16th Movie Ver. - Dragonite
Pokemon Character Digital Wrist Watch NextBW 16th Movie Ver. - Dragonite

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured, May 16, 2014
My 6 year old grandson loved it. He knew the name of the dinosaur. He immediately went to his dad and had him put it on him. It took a couple of mins. to figure out the battery and setting the time, but then my grandson never took it off the whole weekend. Arrived on time. No complaints.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (32GB, Black)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (32GB, Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
50 used & new from $318.56

5.0 out of 5 stars The Right Choice, February 27, 2014
I still use a flip phone. But the tablets I have seen people using looked so convenient and I have a light laptop which, after adding the battery and accessories, isn't so light when traveling . I looked at EVERYTHING on the market and decided on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. It is great. I am hooked. So easy to pop into a purse and take with me and almost everyone has wifi so any time I have to just sit, I pull it out and I can entertain myself or get on the internet to check my email or read. Only problem is it's response is so fast my computer seems slow now in comparison. I didn't know if I would like the pen. Within 5 mins. of using it I was sold. Much more precise than using a finger and I was quickly typing with ease. Love, love, love everything. I have not yet needed the additional memory. This is a pricey choice, but it does everything with a large screen that is easy to read. One negative. I'm not an audio snob, but the sound quality is disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2014 10:44 AM PST

HP 78XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridge C6578AN#140 in Retail Packaging
HP 78XL Tri-Color Ink Cartridge C6578AN#140 in Retail Packaging
Offered by Printers & Toners
Price: $49.40
22 used & new from $49.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find any locally, February 27, 2014
My printer may be old, but it still works great so I don't want to replace it. But the ink cartridges are not being sold locally any more. These are the real deal. I'm glad someone has a stockpile they are selling so I don't have to replace a perfectly good printer.

Logitech B100-TAA Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B100-TAA Optical USB Mouse
Offered by LLYtech
Price: $8.42
51 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Working great, February 27, 2014
This mouse arrived quickly. It works. It was a great price. I don't know what else you would want - enough said.

Sunbeam Imperial Nights Heated Blanket - Full Size
Sunbeam Imperial Nights Heated Blanket - Full Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, June 14, 2013
What is there to say. You throw it on the bed. Turn it on. It heats and has an auto turn off. All for a good price. What do to you want?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4