Profile for RenegadePM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

RenegadePM RSS Feed (Hilton Head Island, SC USA)

NBA 2K15 - PlayStation 3
NBA 2K15 - PlayStation 3
Price: $39.99
72 used & new from $33.44

1.0 out of 5 stars End of an Era, October 7, 2014
This game is the biggest waste of money I've ever seen. It's 2k14 with new rosters. It is an insult to gamers to even bother putting crap like this out anymore. I've bought 2k religiously for a long, long, LONG time, and to be disrespected by the company like this is ridiculous. Now, if I want a fun and new gaming experience, I have to buy a PS4 and give them ANOTHER 60 bucks? What a racket. Done with 2k, just like I'm done with Madden. If you don't want to make a game, don't make it, just make the PS4/XB1, don't disrespect people with garbage like this.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2014 11:26 AM PST

Pacific Natural Foods Organic Creamy Tomato Soup, 32-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12)
Pacific Natural Foods Organic Creamy Tomato Soup, 32-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 12)
Price: $47.88
4 used & new from $46.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, August 10, 2014
I am shocked at the positive reviews of this product. I don't know if people are getting paid, or all the reviewers are fake, or what. But this soup is watery, flavorless, and awful. It's more or less on par with Campbell's Condensed. If this is the best tomato soup you've had, I don't know where you've existed but I'm sorry. It's no Imagine (which deserves negative stars) but I would NEVER EVER buy this again. I am eternally glad I bought from a grocery store so I don't have 12 of these.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2015 10:54 PM PST

iHip Official NFL - SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - Noise Isolation Pro DJ Quality Headphone With Detachable Cord And Built-In Microphone With Volume Control, NFH26SES

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, October 11, 2013
Literally one of the worst made products I've ever purchased. Within 5 weeks began to fail in one ear, to the point that to make it work you have to hold it steady 100% of the time. And these headphones were METICULOUSLY taken care of (they were my pride and joy). Yet Amazon has set up their system to prohibit returns after, coincidentally, 5 weeks! It's like they knew! I've sat here for months since holding the cord into my headphones like a jackass, realizing why team pride is overrated. Amazon and the makers of this product have lost a LOT of clout in my book. Don't buy! PLEASE DON'T BUY! Not worth $2, let alone whatever your seller is charging. Great sound quality for a couple weeks though!

Lord of the Rings The Two Towers - PlayStation 2
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers - PlayStation 2
348 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre... VERY mediocre, December 30, 2002
The first time I played this game I was captivated. Fighting through the first two movies was blowing my mind. However, I had rented it, and so when my friend got it for Christmas, I borrowed it to finish my game (I hadn't beaten the last level). My playing had died, so I started over. Well, replay value is horrible. I found myself being so bored that I was studying the game. While doing so, I realized: the graphics really aren't very good. I found the play control to be bulky and stubborn. However, this game blows Fellowship straight out of the water. The voices of this game are good, as are the inclusion of decent weaponry. I wouldn't spend the money to buy this because I got past Breached Wall of Helm's Deep (the next-to-last level) in only 2 hours of game play the FIRST time around... with all 3 characters. Rent it, play it, get it out of your system.

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - PlayStation 2
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - PlayStation 2
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $23.99
155 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Disgusting, October 26, 2002
After waiting for 30 minutes to get through opening dialogue and the never-ending loading screens, I was relieved that there actually was a game part to this... until I started playing. The play control is revolting, the characters look like walking dolls. Oh yeah, and after trying 7 times to get past the OPENING SECTION (a.k.a. getting past the Dark Riders), I failed to get past the Gamgee land. No matter where you go, the damn thing sees you and you lose. I'm glad I only rented it instead of spending hard earned money on the worst PS2 game I've EVER played. I wouldn't even recommend it to my worst enemy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2009 1:41 PM PDT

Star Wars: Rebellion - PC
Star Wars: Rebellion - PC
23 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game Flat out Rocks, January 3, 2000
I'm telling you all right now, if you're gonna get any Strategy game, this is the one. You here people raving about StarCraft and WarCraft. Great games, but no way better than Rebellion. It gets the voices right on par, the pictures perfect, no little glitches. The hook up and battle is an extra addition that makes this game the best.