Profile for Benjamin Sinclair > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Benjamin Sinclair "Pileosnafu" RSS Feed (Orlando)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Energizer 392BP Watch Battery
Energizer 392BP Watch Battery
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $1.85
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, November 10, 2012
Not sure how to review a battery but. It came. I placed it in my watch it worked. Issue Resolved!

Fossil Men's DE5007 Sport Black Dial Watch
Fossil Men's DE5007 Sport Black Dial Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets lots of compliements, May 21, 2012
Pros: Looks great
Rubber/Plastic band has more life then the leather.
Nice double clasp.
Bronze will age with well age.

Cons: Stop watch is only 30 minutes.

I have got quite a few compliments on this watch in just a few days. I love it

SPAM Classic, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6 )
SPAM Classic, 12-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6 )
Offered by Better Live
Price: $24.11
25 used & new from $16.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Its SPAM and at a good price, May 21, 2012
What can be said about SPAM. Its wonderful, and well; SPAM. But this is a great price. I saw this at 7-11 last night for $4.50 a can!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2012 10:28 AM PDT

Kaneku Premium Wasabi Ko - Japanese Horseradish Powder - 1.0 Oz
Kaneku Premium Wasabi Ko - Japanese Horseradish Powder - 1.0 Oz
Offered by Deals On Call
Price: $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, April 26, 2012
I got this product, and thought wow that's not a lot. Then I realized; it is!
I moved the powder to a glass container from that oh so classic container in the Spice rack from Bath and Beyond. This filled the container, and mixed with warm water makes a great paste! I suggest this on popcorn, sushi, in rubs, and whatever else Wasabi is good for

Accell D080B-007K-R PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier
Accell D080B-007K-R PowerSquid Outlet Multiplier
Price: $18.84
28 used & new from $13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the Vampires!, April 26, 2012
I got this to plug my Amp, TV, Sub. and PlayStation into and avoid having them on all day. Saves me $$ each day. I ran a short cord to this from my UPS. It works great. I just flip the switch and all is off. I get home from work, flip the switch and I turn everything back on. Haven't done the math, but I know my TV, PS3, Sub, and amp are all large electric vampires.

Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion 17 oz.
Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion 17 oz.
Offered by Dark Tans
Price: $12.35
8 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a moisturizer? Get this! -- love the Subscribe and Save, April 25, 2012
As a guy I don't find the "need" to moisturize very often. I however got a dry elbow one day and went to Amazon. I found this product, and while a bit more expensive then I would normally spend this was a great buy! I now moisturize every day! I love the smell of the product it's not fragrant but subtle. I never feel greasy, or icky. Works great on my hand and face, and I can even use it as a soft hair gel. Yup that's right hair gel! It never leaves a icky feel or too stiff and hold the hair in place softly.

I also combine this with magic egg, and now my feet are soft, and my GF doesn't say that I scratch her at night any more. I also don't need to use the Egg anywhere near as much.

Looking for a moisturizer? Get this!

Edit: a word

Update: 11/today/12 It is winter! Even here in Florida -- ok we had a north breeze for 25mph and the Temp. hit like 50; for an hour. But that week I forgot to moisturize, took a burning hot shower that day and I walked to work (only a mile good exercise) in a very dry windy day and my face was dry and burning when I got to work. A friend had Jerkins and I used half a dab and knew it wasn't the same. Borrowed a car drove home. Put just one bottle squeeze of the Hempz on my finger rubbed it on my face and I never felt better! It's amazing. Just buy it stop reading, best $15 ever!

Also I've been told that this stuff is much pricier in other store so it seems to be a good price.

Luxury Divas Black & Gray Pinstriped Thigh High Over The Knee Socks
Luxury Divas Black & Gray Pinstriped Thigh High Over The Knee Socks
Offered by Luxury Divas
Price: $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Was nice at first droopy at second, April 25, 2012
These are nice when stretched out. Love they way they look on my GF. However after a washing and a few steps they fall down. Would suggest a garter would them

Air Flow Control Distributor Aquarium Lever Pump Valve
Air Flow Control Distributor Aquarium Lever Pump Valve
Offered by uxcell
Price: $5.13
3 used & new from $5.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, February 8, 2012
I have a two port Air supply unit, but due to recent downgrades only need one air strip in my tank. This works great. I trimmed two short tubes to plug into hole one and three. I turned off hole two, plugged my bubble strip into the output and all was great.

When the air supply unit is off there is no back flow from the water which is great, the seal on the extra hole is holding well, and if I want to convert to a few toys and one main supply in the future this will work great!

Marineland LED Aquarium Hood, 30 by 12
Marineland LED Aquarium Hood, 30 by 12
Offered by Monster Pets
Price: $39.54
13 used & new from $33.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice does what it should, Day is super bright, February 8, 2012
I needed a new replacement lid, light set for my standard 29 gallon tank.

I bought this without even knowing it had a night mode. What a great surprise! The night mode lets me see everything without disturbing the fish, and helping any night fish.

The day mode is super bright. Way cleaner and brighter then the florescent lights of the past. My only wish was either a separate plug for the night, or a built in timer, to switch the two. I have used my simple DIY skills and added an extra cord. I then plugged into two separate timers to get day and night modes.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2012 9:41 PM PDT

Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
Linksys SE1500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
Offered by fivebrothers
Price: $18.69
46 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Plug and forget, February 8, 2012
I can remember the days when I had two devices that needed to be plugged into the internet; my computer, and my roommates computer. Today I live alone and I have 7 wired items and countless wifi items all connected to the net.

I currently have my the following wired sources. Computers, 2 TiVos, Sling Box, Playstation, Samsung Smart TV, Server for DVD and extra storage. I attempted to use the wifi mode on the TV and and Playstation but even in 2012, nothing can beat a good wired plug. I bought this simply plug-n-play switch. I added a network cable (not included only reason for 4 stars) from my router to this device. Plugged my second TiVo, TV, and Playstation into this device without any issues. I have since forgotten that device into my network. Works as advertised and for a decent price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3