Profile for grace.Roberts > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

grace.Roberts RSS Feed

FUNimation Free ( Kindle Tablet Edition )
FUNimation Free ( Kindle Tablet Edition )
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars i just love this app the best show on here is black butler, February 13, 2013
go anime this is a tradition that will live on forever and ever go trancy estate. I love you guys so much amaimon to the names ceil phantomhive just to let you know.

HE09641PK06, Multiple(pink), 4US, Ever Pretty Women Dresses On Sale 09641
HE09641PK06, Multiple(pink), 4US, Ever Pretty Women Dresses On Sale 09641
Offered by Ever-Pretty
Price: $119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty not sure it's as formal as some!, December 28, 2012
Pretty dress! I had to send it back because I needed a bigger size around my ribs. So if you have a larger rib cage order up there is no give. Beautiful dress but not as formal as I expected from the description. Company was easy to work with!

Ray-Ban RB3136 Caravan Sunglasses 55 mm, Non-Polarized, Arista/G-15XLT
Ray-Ban RB3136 Caravan Sunglasses 55 mm, Non-Polarized, Arista/G-15XLT
Price: $79.99
33 used & new from $78.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 28, 2012
Always love Ray-Ban. These were a gift and a big hit. I would definitely recommend this product and amazon had the best price. Great buy! Especially for those of you who love the aviator look and the regular aviators are big on you! These are sharp!

Union 3 pc. Kids Drum Set UT3 METALLIC BLUE with Sticks & Pedal (For 3-5 yrs old

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Hit!, December 26, 2012
Great quality for price! My nephew loves it! Now I need to buy one for my little ones birthday! Good buy

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute/ but poor quality, December 26, 2012
I purchased these after seeing good reviews but when they came I was very disappointed. They were cute but only to look at. I washed them twice hoping that they would soften up but no luck. I had my kids try them on and thought oh you live you learn. Then 3 of my 6 family members got rashes from the shirts. So especially with kids and their sensitive skin stay away! Have requested a refund but have not heard yet. Unfortunately it's after Christmas and I washed them. I guess their customer service will determined whether or not I would buy from this company again. That is if quality improved! NOT WORTH THE MONEY!