Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Vivian & Vincent Soft Light Weight Zig Zag Chevron Sheer Infinity Scarf (Gray/White)
Offered by Vivian & Vincent®

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad it wasn't expensive, January 3, 2014
Scarf is fashionable and lightweight. Seams and edges are sewn with large stitches, which makes the scarf look a bit sloppy. Thankfully, it can be styled so that the stitches aren't visible. It's made of viscose, which CANNOT be washed or dry cleaned. At least it's cheap, so I can just throw it away if it gets dirty. Note that the scarf ships from China, so it will take a bit of time to arrive.

Admission
Admission
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick review, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Admission (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyable fiction mixed with LOTS of non-fiction about Princeton admissions, which bogged down the book. Not at all like the movie, which is a very good thing.

Case Logic LAPS-114 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve (Black)
Case Logic LAPS-114 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve (Black)
Price: $14.68
96 used & new from $10.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my Dell Lattitude E6420, August 31, 2012
I purchased the 14 inch case. While the outer dimensions of this product fit my Dell Lattitude E6420, the inner dimensions do not. This case is sized to fit a maximum laptop size of 13.5 x 1.7 x 9.7. Unfortunately, these dimensions are not posted anywhere and I have to return the product. I am still giving it 3 stars because it is a nice case and would protect a laptop smaller than mine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 3:22 PM PST

SGP Samsung Galaxy S2/ Epic 4G Touch [Sprint] Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with this product, June 26, 2012
When I received a new smart phone, I was very eager to by a screen protector so that it would not get scratched. When this product arrived, I was disappointed that for the price, I only received 2 screen protectors. If it was noted that only 2 were in the package on the product description, I missed it.

I immediately noticed that the screen protector was MUCH bigger than my phone, requiring it to be cut down to size. It was difficult to get it to the right size and fit the curvature of the screen, but I did it. However, I'm not sure why it wasn't the correct size to begin with, considering it is supposedly made for the Samsung Galaxy S2 / Epic 4G.

I'm a fairly patient person, but even I didn't have the patience for getting the protector on my phone. No matter what I did, I could not get the protector on without a multitude of air bubbles appearing. I used the squeegee to try to remove them, but to no avail. I finally gave up and threw the protectors away. I'm very disappointed that I invested money in a product that I can't use.

PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Pet Feeder
Price: $39.98
33 used & new from $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the PetSafe 5-Meal Pet Feeder, June 19, 2012
I initially wanted a feeder that would hold all of my cat's food and dispense it in the appropriate amount twice a day. But, reviews on those feeders frequently said the feeders did not always release the correct amount of food. There went my "set it and forget it" feeder hopes! The PetSafe 5-Meal Electronic Pet Feeder has been a great second choice. I've had it for nearly a year and it has worked well every time. I worried that I would have to replace the batteries constantly, but the current set has lasted 7 months. First con: Unfortunately, there is no warning that the batteries are about to die, so you should keep a second set on hand for sudden replacements. Second con: You have to re-set the clock and scheduled feedings when you replace the batteries.

My cat adjusted well to the feeder and knows that the sound of the motor turning is her cue to eat. Third con: Unfortunately, the motor is a bit loud and sometimes wakes me up in the morning. It's a small price to pay, though, to sometimes be woken by a motor vs. always being woken by a meowing cat.

Despite the minor cons I listed, overall I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.