ARRAY(0x9dd9360c)

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Monika RSS Feed (Longmont, CO, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Working Without a Net (Live)
Working Without a Net (Live)

5.0 out of 5 stars still awesome!, May 4, 2013
Loved her when I was in high school, love her still. This feels like such an intimate live album, the depth to these songs live is so much more than in the studio recordings and time has done nothing but make Janis Ian's voice more beautiful.

Shiver: The Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition (Full)
Shiver: The Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition (Full)

1.0 out of 5 stars please fix for Motorola xoom, April 17, 2013
Or make it easier to contact to ask about crashing issues. I bought this last night and could actually put my name in but then it crashed, no matter what, uninstalled, reinstalled, no use. Will update this review once the issues are fixed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2013 9:34 AM PDT

Cardio Trainer Pro
Cardio Trainer Pro
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars used to be good, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Cardio Trainer Pro (App)
And then I moved from droid x to S3 and can't do much anymore, can't change settings, listen to music - very unhappy about it

Snark Busters: All Revved Up
Snark Busters: All Revved Up
Price: $0.99

2.0 out of 5 stars could be a 5 star game, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Snark Busters: All Revved Up (App)
But only when they fix the glitches. The force close is becoming quite tiresome, I really enjoy the game but if I can't play it more than 5 minutes at a time, what good is it?

Night Visions
Night Visions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Night Visions (MP3 Music)
Heard Imagine Dragons on Pandora and had to hunt this awesome music down! The whole family loves this group! Looking forward to hearing more from them. 'It's Time' sucked me in, 'Amsterdam', 'Radioactive' and 'On Top of the World' didn't let me go!

Special Enquiry Detail
Special Enquiry Detail

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't get past the Lab screen, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Special Enquiry Detail (App)
Started out well and was enjoying the game until I got the diary to the lab. Once I got on the computer to view the diary, the first time, I had to FC to get out of it. After I uninstalled and reinstalled, I got back to the same place and was never able to get past that point again. The hint and help were no use at all.

Monkey MathSchool Sunshine
Monkey MathSchool Sunshine
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Granddaughter, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Monkey MathSchool Sunshine (App)
My granddaughter loves the Monkey Preschool game so when this came up, I grabbed it... its easy enough to not frustrate her, its hard enough to challenge her. At this point, if she's not asking for the drawing app on my Xoom tablet, its one of the Monkey games.

Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars great application!, July 28, 2011
This review is from: Jamie's 20 Minute Meals (App)
I've been watching for this application since it came out! The user interface is easy, the recipes easy to understand, and I am looking forward to using this application on a regular basis.

Rolling In The Deep
Rolling In The Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song! Great Singer!, June 6, 2011
This review is from: Rolling In The Deep (MP3 Music)
This album came out while I was in Europe this spring and was all over the European radio stations (that and the over-rated Gaga). This song is one of my favorites on the whole album, the voice, the sound, the feel of it... My 2 y/o granddaughter gets in the car and asks for 'deep' because she loves the feel of the rhythm. If you've only heard this song, listen to 'Set Fire to the Rain', another fabulous song off this albumm

Enjoy Sudoku
Enjoy Sudoku

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite suduko app!, May 19, 2011
This review is from: Enjoy Sudoku (App)
I've tried a few different suduko apps but this one is by far the best of the bunch. Keeps the brain working and when the brain can't any more, the hints don't give away the answer, you still have to work a little bit for it.

Page: 1 | 2