Profile for Bernadette M. Bento > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bernadette M. Bento "Berns" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Skechers Women's Premium Sneaker, White/Blue, 8.5 M
Skechers Women's Premium Sneaker, White/Blue, 8.5 M
Price: $45.34
5 used & new from $45.34

4.0 out of 5 stars A little tight across the toes, September 11, 2014
I bought these based on the reviews, and the fit itself is good, and they are lightweight. I intended to use them for when I'm at my RN job, but the band across the widest part of the foot by the beginning of the toes, is quite snug and I feel it pinching if I wear them for too long. They look a bit wide too. Good support though, and lightweight enough to wear for shorter periods of time.

The Marquis Artists Desk Easel by Art Alternatives
The Marquis Artists Desk Easel by Art Alternatives
Offered by Richards Expo
Price: $14.24
15 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little easel., September 11, 2014
Very cool easel, wish the drawer was a little deeper to hold more stuff, but overall a very convenient little easel. Holds the painting while I'm working on it and all of my brushes. No room for the paints though.

Dimensions Needlecrafts Paintworks Paint By Number, Sunlit Fox
Dimensions Needlecrafts Paintworks Paint By Number, Sunlit Fox
Price: $18.52
21 used & new from $12.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice kit, September 11, 2014
The kit itself is very complete and as described. The paints are very thin though, and I find I have to paint over two to three times to get the numbers covered. Very detailed, and hope it will look as good as the picture, but very time consuming as well. I love my paint by numbers, it's just frustrating when you have to paint the same spots two to three times just to cover the lines and numbers.

Gravity Threads Pattern Women's Poly Span Maxi Sky Lav Paisley L
Gravity Threads Pattern Women's Poly Span Maxi Sky Lav Paisley L
Offered by Gravity Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as pictured, September 11, 2014
This skirt is beautiful, sexy and comfortable. Easy to coordinate things to wear with it, and lightweight for summer wear. Good purchase!

Forever Womens Plus Size Long Sleeves Plain Pockets Boyfriend Cardigan
Forever Womens Plus Size Long Sleeves Plain Pockets Boyfriend Cardigan
Offered by ForeverNew
Price: $11.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, September 11, 2014
This photo makes it look like it would fit long, covering well. It doesn't, it looks like any ordinary short sweater and the material is very thin, t-shirt like material.

Nutri Essentials Extra Virgin & Organic Coconut oil 3000 mg per Serving 180 Softgels
Offered by Good Brands
Price: $13.75
2 used & new from $13.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of adverse reaction, September 11, 2014
I bought this after reading reviews that it's supposed to help lower cholesterol and help control weight. I have issues with prescribed cholesterol medicine and cannot take it, so thought I would try this. The problem is they are big capsules and taking three at a time is not such a great thing. Also, I have found that I'm experiencing the same back pain that I experienced when I took prescription medication for cholesterol. I'm not sure what the mechanism of action is that causes this, but it's too debilitating to continue taking. And it doesn't happen when I don't take it.

Lorann Oils Soap Making Kit
Lorann Oils Soap Making Kit
Price: $23.95
26 used & new from $22.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, September 11, 2014
Just tried making these soaps. The contents of the package were exactly as stated, and actually making the soaps was simple enough. I melted the glycerine in my crockpot, added the ingredients and poured into the molds. The purple coloring agent didn't last, the bars turned clear again within a couple of days. The fragrances were nice and the molds were ok. One of them was cracked though, so I was dripping liquid soap all over the place as I moved the molds for drying. That cracked mold made an uneven bar of soap as some of it leaked out while curing. Overall, it was very simple to do, and I was pleased with my first attempt at soapmaking. I don't think this is the kind of soap I want to make though. Glycerine is supposed to be very gentle to the skin, and this came with shea butter, which is also supposed to be good, but I find it very drying, and makes my skin feel tight. This would be a nice kit for young kids to try to make their own soap, but not for serious soapmakers.

Women's Mid Knee Western Cowboy Combat Stacked Slouched Boot
Women's Mid Knee Western Cowboy Combat Stacked Slouched Boot
Price: $13.66 - $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars they felt great. I will not be able to wear socks ..., August 25, 2014
I bought these a half size bigger based on the reviews. They were very snug trying to get my heel in, wearing only pantyhose, but once my foot finally slipped in, they felt great. I will not be able to wear socks with them, but have worn them twice so far and have been super comfy. I commute to/from NYC everyday, and used these as "walking" shoes, and they were very comfy. If you want to wear socks with them, you might have a problem getting your heel in, but other than that, they look great, feel great and fit nice. I have nothing to complain about. They also arrived REALLY fast. Great looking boot, and I didn't have to spend a fortune.

Benefit Eye Bright (Instant Eye Brightener) - 1.4g/0.05oz
Benefit Eye Bright (Instant Eye Brightener) - 1.4g/0.05oz
Offered by Afina37
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Chalky and fake looking, March 11, 2014
Terrible product. Don't waste your money. It was an unnatural looking color for the water line of your inner eye and I never used it again. Better products out there.

Primitives By Kathy Square Box Sign, 6-Inch, How Strong
Primitives By Kathy Square Box Sign, 6-Inch, How Strong
Price: $13.32
7 used & new from $6.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 11, 2014
Boxy and cute, no real hanging hardware, so it falls off the wall every once in a while, but I like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4