Profile for KB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KB RSS Feed (Hawaii)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Holes in mesh let sun streams beam down on your face, March 10, 2012
There's no way this hat is UPF 50+. The significantly large holes in the mesh let sun streams beam down onto your face so you kinda look like Vampire dude in the sun (Edward is his name?). The hat is cute on though, so if you don't mind that it's totally not UPF 50+ and you sparkle like a vampire, buy it. I'm gonna keep mine probably since it is cute, but will only wear it on not full-sun days. I would give the hat 3 stars, but am only giving it 1 for misadvertising.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great visor - does not blow off like Scala straw visor, March 10, 2012
I use this to bike and blade on the windy beach boardwalk - and like it enuf to by a second one. Excellent at shading my whole face for the entire curvy 5-mile boardwalk, except friend said some sun is on my lower cheeks/chin for part of the way - so not total block like a hat. It is heavy enuf to not blow off (my comparable Scala straw visor has a slightly smaller bill and blows off in light wind) but it is actually heavy enuf to give me a slight headache if I wear it > 1 hour. The bill kinda blocks my view along with the sun, but the Scala one blocks even more of the view.

Face Ski Mask w/ Visor - Black
Face Ski Mask w/ Visor - Black
Offered by NYfashion101, Inc.
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture is misleading - much smaller then appears, March 10, 2012
This face (not neck) mask is just what I was looking for - so I bought a second once I got the first - but the picture is very misleading. My head and face are small, and the bottom part only covers my nose and chin, and none of my neck. The manikin head in the photo is probably child-sized. I'm using the thing for skiing just to keep the cold air out of my mouth when I'm going fast and getting winded. Also, the yarn is light, so I have to wear a fleece beanie under it when I ski in 50 degrees or my head gets cold.