Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Patricia > Reviews

Browse

Patricia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 598

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia RSS Feed (San Diego, CA, United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind-blowing insights into physics for the non-scientist., May 21, 2016
This is a wonderful, amazing book with so many insights. I am in no way a scientist - actually I'm a 75-year-old-grandmother with no background in science but I found this book to be fascinating. I'm sure a lot of things went over my head but it immensely improved my understanding of physics. I read it twice and will probably also order the audible version to go over it again. It blows away your concepts of the universe and of what we consider to be reality. I highly recommend it.

New Balance Women's WX20GG5 Training Shoe, Navy/Light Blue, 8 D US
New Balance Women's WX20GG5 Training Shoe, Navy/Light Blue, 8 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe with wide toe, May 8, 2016
I need plenty of space for my poor toes and I walk 8 miles a day. Most running/training shoes cramp my toes but these are perfect. I deliberately order them a size larger and wide and my toes thank me! This is my third pair of this type of New Balance and despite my 8-mile a day walking they last a long time. Every now and then I get the itch to try other shoes but my toes complain! So I highly recommend these.

Elmers 730205 Project Board Display, Tri-Fold Board, 36 in.x48 in., White
Elmers 730205 Project Board Display, Tri-Fold Board, 36 in.x48 in., White
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $13.20
18 used & new from $7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect an emergency homework project and it shipped by Amazon Prime, May 8, 2016
We were suddenly desperate for a tri-fold project display board because of a homework project that was running late. So I needed something that would ship Amazon Prime and didn't cost a fortune. I couldn't find a small one the size we needed but this one was the right width but twice as tall. We ordered it and it was perfect because it cut in half so easily. Now we have another blank one ready for the first project. I have used their products before and can highly recommend them.

Suddora Multi Colored Zipper Sweatband Wristband (Blue)
Suddora Multi Colored Zipper Sweatband Wristband (Blue)
Offered by Suddora
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sweatband for small things, February 9, 2016
Very convenient little sweatband. Perfect when I want to carry keys, credit card or FitBit. It is not large enough for my phone but neither or the other brands. I highly recommend it.

Kroo Amazon Fire HD 8 8-inch 2015 Case | Magenta Slim Messenger Bag
Kroo Amazon Fire HD 8 8-inch 2015 Case | Magenta Slim Messenger Bag
Offered by EnvyDeal
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carrying case for Kindle Fire or most tablets, January 13, 2016
Delighted with this case. I often carry my Kindle Fire HD to appointments and it is awkward to carry. This case completely solves the problem.

Power Crunch Triple Chocolate, 1.4-Ounce Bar , 12 count
Power Crunch Triple Chocolate, 1.4-Ounce Bar , 12 count
Offered by evitamins
Price: $17.04
16 used & new from $17.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and very low carb, January 13, 2016
Quite delicious and ONLY 10 grams of carb - wonderful. It is hard to find a bar with such a low carb count and that taste so good!

The Washington Post
The Washington Post
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars love it but it keeps crashing, December 19, 2015
This review is from: The Washington Post (App)
This is a beautiful app with interesting and very current stories but so far it is not very stable

A Little Life: A Novel
A Little Life: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - don't miss this book!, November 11, 2015
Wow, wow, wow. I have no words for this novel. It starts off a bit slowly but then completely sucks you in. Since I read it on Kindle I really don't know how long it is but it felt like a big book - particularly as I was pushing to follow the story line. I think I must have sobbed through the last quarter of the book. Those characters will live with me for a long long time. The writing is beautiful and very descriptive but I must admit I sometimes wish there was less description and more of the powerful story line. But we got there and it was worth it. I keep going back to it. DO NOT MISS THIS BOOK! I don't want to say anything about the plot as that is how I like to start a book....

Wash Cloth Towels by Royal, 24-Pack, 100% Natural Cotton, 12 x 12, Commercial Grade, Appropriate for use in Bathroom, Kitchen, Nursery and for Cleaning, Soft and Absorbent, Machine Washable, White
Offered by Equinox Int
Price: $19.99
9 used & new from $13.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely washcloths, November 2, 2015
Lovely, soft washcloths that are sturdy but not too plush to be useful. I highly recommend them.

Washcloths (24 Pack, 12 x 12 Inch) 100% Cotton Wash Cloth Multi-Purpose Highly Absorbent Extra Soft Face, Hand, Gym, Spa Wash Cloths By Utopia Towels
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great washcloths, November 2, 2015
I like to have stacks of white wash cloths that are sturdy but not too plush and these were perfect. Wash and dry beautifully.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20