Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for TechSupport23 > Reviews

Browse

TechSupport23's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TechSupport23 "mithrius" RSS Feed

Medialink Wireless-N USB Adapter - 802.11n, 2.4 ghz - Compatible with Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (150 Mbps)
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I expected miracles, December 14, 2010
After reading all of the reviews, I expected miracles out of this little device.

After snapping my NetGear USB Wireless-N adapter yesterday, I immediately ran to Amazon to get a replacement for my desktop. This one was well-reviewed and reasonably priced, so I Prime overnighted it.

It got here right away (as usual) in a cool box, with a USB thumb-drive sized wireless device and a docking-station type extension so that you could put the antenna where it made the most sense (probably on your desk, not behind your computer in a USB port). I hooked it up to my Windows 7 box and it was immediately detected and installed. One click onto my network (Linksys dual-band router) and I was online. I was almost disappointed that I didn't get to call their legendary tech support. Once I got online, I went straight to SpeedTest.Net to check my throughput. I was getting 18+MBps, which is about 4x what I was getting with the NetGear. I was so impressed I wrote my first Amazon review. This is the way it SHOULD go.

Miracles delivered.