Profile for mena > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mena RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle, Baby Blue, Newborn
HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle, Baby Blue, Newborn
Price: $18.09
25 used & new from $11.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Received a faulty zip'd sleep sack, March 1, 2015
This is otherwise a great sleep sack for my baby, except that I received a faulty zippered sleep sack. First use, the zipper wouldn't close property. I have to spend over a minute maneuvering the damn thing and hold it in place for not to actually close and zip (try doing that with a fussy/sleepy/crying/kicking baby). I don't know why the quality control on this was neglected or is the seller just sent me a faulty zipper. I wish I could just get a replacement. An item like this, one that you don't know is going to become the bane of your existence (seemingly so at 2am feedings with a faulty zipper on the one sleep sack your baby sleeps in) should be exchangeable for one that works. I wish I could just get my hard-earned money back on this or just get a sleep sack for my newborn that works!

iLoveSIA Womens Nursing Maternity Bra Peach US Size M Fit 32BC
iLoveSIA Womens Nursing Maternity Bra Peach US Size M Fit 32BC
Offered by Saiyiyang Trading
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This one is quite comfortable and the color, November 16, 2014
This one is quite comfortable and the color, although not exactly nude (more on the pink side) is neutral abd soothing. It fits with the bra extenders--without the Included extenders, it's a bit tight. Overall, it's super comfortable and somehow has eased some of the upper/middle back pain I had with the previous wire normal bra.

Soft Cotton Maternity Boxer Panty
Soft Cotton Maternity Boxer Panty
Offered by S A M F E
Price: $6.74 - $6.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Item is not as shown in the pic and does not fit at all according to the size listed, August 13, 2014
The good: the item arrived 7 days in advance of the estimated delivery date. Points for that. The bad: It is not quite as described or depicted in the picture. I normally wear a XS/S and I ordered a MEDIUM and it is still too tight. Needless to day, the size clearly runs small. To compare, I bought medium sized underwear from various vendors and they are roomier and comfortable. I bought this primarily to wear under maxi dresses (a sort of replacement for spanxs so to avoid some of the back 'jiggle' and so that I feel I'm covered somewhat).
Also, the portion that is shown over to cover/go over the belly (covering the belly) is not as high or does not reach up to the entire belly; instead it rests sort of a uncomfortable midway of the belly and I'm petite 5'3" and 120lbs. Also the bottom portion which looks like it fits like boy shorts is way to small. The fabric doesn't cover enough of your thighs/bum, neither is it as long as what's shown in the pic. Image of the product is COMPLETELY misleading and this underwear does not fit this way at all. I understand all bodies are different but, c'mon, it's underwear! How wrong can you go with it? Wish this was as pictured. It would've ordered many more.

Charles Viancin 1004 Lily Pad Lid, Small
Charles Viancin 1004 Lily Pad Lid, Small
Offered by Peppercorn
Price: $5.84
31 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great product but very pricy for silicone, December 12, 2013
Love these. It fits perfectly on my bowls and the suction is great. Wish they were not so expensive. Would like to buy a larger size, if the price was right. Overall, happy with the product, just not worth the cost.

Belkin View Case / Cover for iPhone 5 and 5S (White)
Belkin View Case / Cover for iPhone 5 and 5S (White)
Price: $15.99
15 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Case discolors/looks dirty without much use, black rim around camera opening unappealing, headphone port issues, December 12, 2013
I purchased it because I have the new iPhone 5s and didn't want a case that would cover up the charm of the phone itself. This case has turned a slight dirty yellowish color, unfortunately. Also, the camera opening has a black rim around it. There are better cases out there which are completely white; which I think may look better. Lastly, I have a set of speakers that I frequently use w/ my phone and this case prevents the head from staying in the port on the phone...disappointed.

Honey-Can-Do HNG-01519 Over The Door Hanger Holder, Folding
Honey-Can-Do HNG-01519 Over The Door Hanger Holder, Folding
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $7.41

3.0 out of 5 stars good design but poor quality & awkward at times to use, July 29, 2013
It's a good product but not as sturdy. It doesn't hold too much weight as it bends so am weary to add a heavy item. Also the holes are bit awkward. The hanger definitely gets stuck and it's time-consuming to remove a hanger from the holes. I read this in the reviews but thought it might not be a big deal---it is, however. It's useful for what I need: hang my laundered clothes that don't need to go in the dryer.

Whitmor 6060-544 Deluxe Chrome Wire Over-the-Door Valet Hook
Whitmor 6060-544 Deluxe Chrome Wire Over-the-Door Valet Hook
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good sturdy product, July 29, 2013
This product arrived in the promised time. I'm so far getting a lot of utility out of this product. It's quite sturdy and well made. I probably will get 2-3 more of the same product--has really given me space to work with in my closet.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars IOttie replaced my defective device - great customer service, May 7, 2012
So when I bought this and followed the instructions and proceeded to use my iphone on the holder, it fell off within 20 minutes. I included my review about this previously (can't find it to update) however, Christina from IOttie reached out to me and asked me if there was something wrong with the product. I didn't know the sticky part of my phone holder was faulty. They were great at fixing this problem for me and replaced my device. NOW it works fine on the dashboard and I can let my iphone sit so that I'm hands-free in the car. It's been almost a month and it's still good to go. Overall, I appreciate the personal attention and care given by IOttie. It works great for me. Just what I needed.

Norpro Stainless Steel 5 Quart Apple Pear Colander
Norpro Stainless Steel 5 Quart Apple Pear Colander
Price: $18.99
11 used & new from $16.03

2.0 out of 5 stars Not real steel and sizes and pic is totally misleading, March 14, 2012
I have this b/c I bought it and it's cumbersome to go through the return process. It's the big size (neither of the med/small comes with it). The quality is not that great. Thin steel that is slowly rusting for me. Not the best idea for long term storage/use.

Kuhn Rikon 11-Inch Double Balloon Whisk
Kuhn Rikon 11-Inch Double Balloon Whisk

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks good but is not that flexible and very hard to clean and storage is an issue in the kitchen drawer b/c it's quite round, March 14, 2012
It's better to go for something that's more practical than merely looks good. Above title pretty much describes it. There's not much more to say.

Page: 1 | 2