Profile for W. Hewlett Jr. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Hewlett Jr. "Hewlett4ife" RSS Feed (Monroe, NewYork)

Page: 1 | 2
Grow Indoor Vegetables: Live in the City? Do Not Have a Garden? Learn How to Grow Delicious Vegetables and Herbs Indoors With Little to No Space!! (beginners ... for beginners, grow herbs indoors,)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, April 22, 2014
This is a great book with lots of information to help you grow plants indoors. Everyone should try this even in the smallest of apartments!

Raised Bed Gardening: How to Use Simple Raised Beds to Grow a Beautiful Vegetable Garden (Raised Bed Garden - Your Ultimate Guide to Planting the Best Garden)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, April 22, 2014
Very helpful! I have told all my gardening friends about this book! Very helpful in telling you how to make a raised garden!

Mac Miller Mens Zip Up Hoodie - "Most Dope Est 1992" Thumbs Up Logo on Gray (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2013
great quality my daughter loves it and for the price made excellent. She wants another one because she loves it so much

Singer Universal Regular Point Machine Needles 5-Count
Singer Universal Regular Point Machine Needles 5-Count
Price: $3.99
15 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2013
great buy for the money cant have enough of them. Any seamstress would love having these to work with great buy

Doll Boots Pink Suede Ewe Boot, 18 Inch Doll Shoes Fits 18 Inch American Girl Dolls
Offered by Doll-Clothes, by My Doll's Life
Price: $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2013
fits perfectly on my dolls I love them they are so cute and fuzzy on the inside they look great on my doll

My First Sewing Machine Book: Learn To Sew: Kids
My First Sewing Machine Book: Learn To Sew: Kids
by Alison McNicol
Price: $11.66
26 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2013
great book not just for kids but if your starting out like I was my daughter and I love reading it. very helpful

Blue Slide Park [Explicit]
Blue Slide Park [Explicit]
Price: $11.68
48 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it, January 1, 2013
this was bought for my daughter she loves it and hasn't complained at all. I can complain she plays it all day long lol

SINGER Pixie-Plus Craft Machine
SINGER Pixie-Plus Craft Machine
Offered by Good As New Electronics
Price: $49.00
19 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2013
awesome quality is great. my daughter has opened her own mini sewing shop and I have tried it as well excellent

Singer 1512 Beginners Sewing Kit, 130 pieces
Singer 1512 Beginners Sewing Kit, 130 pieces
Price: $8.16
30 used & new from $8.16

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2013
comes with so many needed supplies my daughter loves this kit and has even made her own sewing shop in the house!

XOXO Women's XO5302A Rhinestone-Accented Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
XOXO Women's XO5302A Rhinestone-Accented Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 1, 2013
Glad my mom got me this I love it. its so pretty and the only thing I did was take it to a jewelry shop to get it sized better.

Page: 1 | 2