Profile for C. Schallberger > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Schallberger "Red Head with an attitude" RSS Feed (Lodi, CA)

5 Stars from 400+ Customers Proves these Wolf Claw Meat Handler Forks are the Smoke & Grill Masters Best Choice. The copycats can't seem to stand the heat... Don't be fooled!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great...ordered for a gift..can't wait to get my own!, January 2, 2014
Very sturdy and great for the price. I always have problems with fork/knife..this is going to be great! Can't wait!

ESTEAM Personal Hand Held Steamer, 120 Volt
ESTEAM Personal Hand Held Steamer, 120 Volt
Price: $58.99
35 used & new from $46.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Steam!, May 6, 2013
This steamer gets hot fast and gets the wrinkles out well. Now I just need to find a really good stand to hang the clothes on to steam!

Frontier Village (Images of America)
Frontier Village (Images of America)
by Bob Johnson
Price: $15.19
19 used & new from $11.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Remembering the fun, May 6, 2013
For all of us who grew up going to Frontier Village, and then feeling like when we were teenagers outgrew it for Marriots, but now wishing that our children could have had the experience of such a wonderful and family place this is an excellent book down memory lane!

This was well done with the pictures and the tales of the how and why! My favorite spot was the Lost Mine - as a young kid this was the scariest of all places to be! One of those rides that you can't wait to go on to be scared, and then it lived up to it! As I got older it still did it's best to scare you, and even though the ride never changed, it always made me jump each and every time!

Great look back on a moment lost in time, and thankful to all of those involved that made such childhood such a great experience! The only Ferris Wheel I would ever ride...still to this day!

Loaded Questions
Loaded Questions
Offered by N & S Deals
Price: $37.49
13 used & new from $30.67

5.0 out of 5 stars FAMILY FUN, November 5, 2008
This review is from: Loaded Questions (Toy)
We have played this with 10 year olds up to 60 year olds. The person's whose turn it is has to guess how everyone answers a question such as "A common dogs name" Of course there is always someone who will throw a stupid answer in so that you don't know who answered it, and we are always sure it is the 10 year old, only to find it was the 60 year old. Then the fun begins. It is one of those games that we play every year on the holidays, or just when a large group gets together. Of course when anyone new comes along, that is always the best. This has always provided lots of fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Blink..but do it fast!, July 27, 2005
Every Christmas we try to select games that the whole family can share in and we try to find new games, that everyone will like. This game is great because it is a fast paced game, that my kids play and then it is always...just one more time....after about 10 times...you can't get enough! I really like it too, because the kids will bring it in to play while I am making dinner. You can stop and play a couple of games, in no time at all! Three games, and back to making dinner! But it keeps you thinking and helps the younger kids with shapes, colors, numbers the whole bit. My daughter and her boyfriend challenge each other all the time...it is a favorite around the house..and I am buying it for my daughter at college too! Something to take the edge of when studying!!