Profile for Dan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black)
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014
Simple, straight forward and does what its supposed to do.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 for Business - Black
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 for Business - Black
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $12.10
59 used & new from $6.62

1.0 out of 5 stars The right arrow key and decimal key on the number ..., November 12, 2014
The right arrow key and decimal key on the number pad are depressed. They have no click as if they are stuck in the pressed position. They still work about half the time I tap them but often they don't work at all. I just got this keyboard a couple of days ago and just installed it yesterday. I noticed today the keys were pressed in. I bought a new one but it seems used.

Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector, Obliq [Tempered Glass Protection] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector [0.33T] [Zeiss Pure Glass] - Premium Japanese Glass Film - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Late 2014 Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and would buy it again!, November 4, 2014
The glass is smooth and perfect to the touch. Protects the screen and takes nothing away from the feel of the screen. Application is very easy. The trick is to align the cut out of the top speaker (earpiece speaker) to sit around the speaker and the 2 light sensors next to the speaker.

It's not quite edge to edge but that's the design. The edges of the screen are curved and dust would collect around the edges if it were edge to edge. That being said its almost edge to edge and works perfect.

I have no idea why there are so many bad reviews. I love this glass screen protector!

Samsung Galaxy Note II Stylus Pen - White
Samsung Galaxy Note II Stylus Pen - White
Offered by Ms.CellShop
Price: $10.40
16 used & new from $3.78

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the original one that came with the phone, October 11, 2014
Lost my original S pen and ordered this used one. I can't really tell a difference between this one and my original one. I cut and paste the same, crop text and pics the exact same and it seems just as sensitive. It arrived fast and it looks new even though I bought a used one. Great cheap replacement. I see zero difference between this and the original one. I used my S pen a lot so I would have noticed a difference if there was one.

Suavecito Pomade (4 oz)
Suavecito Pomade (4 oz)
Offered by BioBeauty&Essentials Store
Price: $12.99
17 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Best I've ever used, July 23, 2014
Excellent product. Best I've ever used. Just enough hold without being too firm. I know they make a firmer hold version but I'm glad I tried this one first. I just wish I had heard of this sooner. No alcohol in this product which dries out hair. I love it and have already recommended it to a friend. Make styling my hair a breeze. I was a little concerned about the cologne scent but it is super light and you can only smell it when you put your nose close to the jar. Once you apply some the scent is pretty much gone. The light smell is good anyway so it's not an issue. Nothing much else to say. Try this and save money over the other over priced Pomades out there.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfect As Expected, June 23, 2014
Nothing much to say here. Works great and I haven't lost a single picture or video saved on here so far. Read/Write speeds are excellent. I've been using this for a few months on my Samsung Galaxy S4 and I have no complaints.

Maytag UKF8001 Pur Refrigerator Water Filter 1-Pack
Maytag UKF8001 Pur Refrigerator Water Filter 1-Pack
Offered by HB-Supplies
Price: $29.61
72 used & new from $23.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product and good price!, June 23, 2014
Works well with a good strong stream. Been using for a couple of months now and I will definitely buy this again. Water tastes great. I'm no expert so I don't know how well it's actually filtering (maybe another reviewer has tested) but it certainly tastes much cleaner than my tap water.

2 New Remanufactured T127120 127 T1271 Extra High Capacity Black Ink Cartridges WorkForce 60 545 630 633 645 840 850 845
Offered by GIGATONER
Price: $4.00
9 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS SCAM PRODUCT, June 23, 2014
I used this cartridge with my Epson 545 printer and it worked fine on day 1. I printed about 3-4 pages. I didn't need to print anything again for 2 weeks. I tried printing a few pages and every word had a horizontal white line through it as if you drew through each word with a thin white out pen. I cleaned the printer head on my printer (which is only a year old) and I tried printing again. Same result. I changed printer setting to super fine print quality and it didn't help. I asked for a refund and they wanted me to pay to return these which costs about the same as the product itself. Nice Scam. Buyer Beware!

Cellucor C4 Extreme Workout Supplement, Icy Blue Razz, 342 Gram
Cellucor C4 Extreme Workout Supplement, Icy Blue Razz, 342 Gram
Offered by Power Hobby
Price: $35.41
37 used & new from $32.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes me jittery, May 2, 2014
I've tried several kinds of pre workout powders. This one tastes really good (very light flavor when mixed in water). It works fine but seems to make me more jittery than others I've tried. Sometimes to the point where I get a light headache from being so jittery with just one level scoop. I would probably buy something else next time. I like Hemo Rage better for example.

Creative Labs WP-380 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Invisible Mic and NFC
Creative Labs WP-380 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Invisible Mic and NFC
Price: $79.99
25 used & new from $64.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily the best dual wired/bluetooth Headphones under $100, May 2, 2014
I've had several headphones both bluetooth and wired. You usually get what you pay for. My great sounding $7 Panasonic RPHJE120S ear buds have been the exception. I wanted a pair of headphones I could use wirelessly around the house and wired while on plane rides. Any headphone (even bluetooth) sound their best while wired especially when used with a music device that doesn't have the Apt-X codec built in.

For under $100 these Creative WP-380 offer phenomenal value. The sound quality wired or bluetooth rivals $150-$200 pairs of headphones. You won't quite get Audio-Technica ATH-M50 type sound BUT you do get something fairly close to that. Vocals will sound very clear and you'll hear a lot of detail in the voice. Bass is a little pronounced which I prefer but doesn't overpower and isn't muddy. Highs are pronounced as well but can sound a tiny bit metallic on violin or other high pitched instruments (very minor complaint).

I've read some complaints about sound leakage. These are On Ear not Over The Ear headphones. They won't seal up the sound as well as Over the Ear but they really leak far less than other On Ear brands I've tried. At 50-70% volume there is hardly any leak and even at 100% there is only minor sound leakage compared to other brands. I can listen to these at 70% volume on a plane and the person next to me won't hear a thing unless they put their ear 1 inch from my headphones.

It's hard to get more value for the money and for having the flexibility to go wired or wireless you can't go wrong with this set. Battery life is good for around 10-12 hours depending on how much idle time there is between turning them off. Range is good at 30-40 ft. (unless there are 5 walls between you). The flat 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone cable included with these is very premium and looks and sounds excellent. These fit snug at first but loosen up a bit over 5-6 days of use. If they're too tight for you just stretch them over 1-2 pillows overnight. Most importantly if you sweat while wearing these let them dry overnight before attempting to charge them so you don't burn them out. Hope this helps you decide.

Edit: May 8, 2014 - I just learned that if you double tap the multifunction button (phone symbol) a female voice will tell you how much battery life is left! Very sweet feature.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3