Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
Profile for kindred spirit > Reviews

Browse

kindred spirit's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1210

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kindred spirit RSS Feed (God's Country)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Microbiome Solution: A Radical New Way to Heal Your Body from the Inside Out
by Dr. Robynne Chutkan M.D.
Price: $14.34
38 used & new from $12.69

5.0 out of 5 stars We are lacking in good bacteria~Get in balance and feel better!, June 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book came just in time for me. It is written in clear easy to understand language. So many of todays common illnesses are due to the over use of antibiotics. I was a Microbiologist when working so I saw that all the time. I too am a victim of too many and I am paying the price now. If you have fatigue, bloating, constipation, brain fog, depression, weight gain and many more, it may be an imbalance in your intestinal flora. Little did our oarents know all those unnecessary antibiotics as a child could cause us so much trouble as adults.

I have so much highlighted and questions written in my book to ask my doctor about. I never knew thzt treating my acid reflux could cause so much damage. I hope to get off some medications and start the Live Dirty Eat Clean plan soon. Most likely since I am in such poor health it will be a long journey but I have found hope in this book that even very severe cases can at least make some improvement.

I think all parents should read this, well everyone should. It would make a great baby gift, I am not kidding. Most parents want the best for their children get them started out right like God intended. I never knew the issues that C-section children have. Now this will sound gross but when you read the book you will understand. They are now doing studies and practicing this on C- section babies right after birth to wipe the baby down with a cloth wet with the vaginal secretions of the mother. We get crucial bacteria as we come down the birth canal. This giving the baby what they missed.

This is an important book and I plan on recommending it to all my friends and family. Thanks Dr. Robynne Chitkan for getting the truth to us.

Maidenform Flexees Women's Body Briefer, Latte Lift, 2X
Maidenform Flexees Women's Body Briefer, Latte Lift, 2X
Price: $16.30
6 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Order regular size, the size chart put me at 2XL but I am a Large., June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordered tis according to the size chart measurements. I wear a size 14 Missy on top 12 Missy on bottom. It looked like I had to size up to this size. I can wear it but it is not doing any smoothing as it is not tight enough. I will wear it as the nude color will work under sheer blouses and it is comfortable feeling. If I were to buy it I would go with an XL my real size is a Large. The fabric is good quality and the adjustable straps alow for my long torso.

Swiffer Sweep and Trap Floor Cleaner Starter Kit
Swiffer Sweep and Trap Floor Cleaner Starter Kit
Price: $29.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well~You have to buy dust cloths the downside., June 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this unit very much. It is perfeck for inder the kitchen table and under the bed. It was literally a snap to assemble. The only drawback it the need to buy the dust pads. I will be checking if the dollar store ones fit this. It works on hardwood without damage to floor. If you have long hair dog like I do the wheels get the hair clogged fast, it is shedding season here.

Dyson V6 Motor Head Cordless Vacuum
Dyson V6 Motor Head Cordless Vacuum
Price: $319.99
43 used & new from $309.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My second Dyson and both are the BEST vacuums hands down!!, June 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow, may I say it again WOW! I have had a previous model of this vacuum for almost 2 years and it is the best vacuum I have ever owned. I wanted a second for convenience and leaving one on each floor, was not expecting how much more powerful this little unit is. It has tremendous suction power. We have hardwood floors and area and throw rugs pluse some linoleum. It goes from surface to surface smoothly. On very small throw rugs you need to hold your foot on them as they get picked up off the floor. I love the magenta color with purple on this one, very nice looking. It can be mounted on the wall to charge or I just have mine in corners that work well for me. There is enough power for me to do on whole floor at a time including using tools on furniture, once in a while I run out of power just charge an hour and finish.

I cannot recommend this vacuum high enough, it is lightweight, doesn't take up space, easy to use and empty without it all flying up in your face, good for me I have asthma. It looks so sleek I don't put in a closet and love I can grab it fast when I need to.

Mr. Sketch Stix Washable Scented Watercolor Markers, Fine-Tip, Set of 6, , Assorted Colors,  END
Mr. Sketch Stix Washable Scented Watercolor Markers, Fine-Tip, Set of 6, , Assorted Colors, END
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Vibriant colors, comfortable in hand nice on the go set and WASHABLE!!, June 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These are nice for drawing charts or coloring. I didn't find the scents too strong at all. They call them fine tips but to me they are medium tips. I own a lot of markers and my fine tip ones are smaller. The colors are true and they feel nice in the hand. They are a shorter length too so easier for little hands and it is the perfect little set to take in purse with a little notebook to keep a child or yourself occupied when you are waiting.

Cuisinart SPB-650 1 HP Blender
Cuisinart SPB-650 1 HP Blender
Price: $99.95
17 used & new from $99.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a Blender that tends to leak. Not a true food processor., June 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are describencies in the product name and the product description. This is just a blender there is no work bowl for the food processor mentioned as follows: Cuisinart introduces the Smart Power deluxe duet blender/food processor - a truly dynamic duo that lets you do it all! the blender uses its smart power and sophisticated electronics to mince delicate herbs, whip up smoothies, even chop ice. Put on the food processor work bowl to slice, shred, chop or mix up a dip. With its sturdy cast, this 2-in-1 workhorse can handle anything you toss at it - or into it!; Cuisinart 1 HP blender/food processor,.".

I see nothing in the book about this bowl either, the closest thing to a food processor is notes on chopping nuts or fresh herbs, just to make sure the jar is dry.

I don't like that you have to have it running at a speed to use pulse. My other blender lets you just pulse. I made two batches of crushed ice to start, it is snow like. It says if you want coarse ice just pulse, didn't work out. Then lifted it out and bottom fell out good thing it hit the counter nit my foot or my dog. So tighten that blade up and try just water, it lossens and leaks. Thighten again till it may never come off. Lets try a smoothie oops you have to cut your frozen fruit into 1/2 inch chunks, what how do you cut up frozen strawberries, or peaches. I have never had to do this with other blenders.

The unit is very attractive on the counter and fits under it that I really like but it is not much of a workhorse. It does have a three year warranty which is good. It works just ok making a protein shake that has 8 ice cubes in it. My other blender I got here and have used daily since I got it is a workhorse.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2015 5:11 PM PDT

Viva Sol Premium Hook and Ring Game
Viva Sol Premium Hook and Ring Game
Price: $19.99
8 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun~Harder to do than it looks., June 13, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We mounted this on tye back fence. It is quite fun and harder than you would think. I get going and will not stop till I get 2 in a row, harder than you are thinking. It seems to be of good quality, ours has dings in it from hitting the board. You do have to use caution with little children about that ring could do serious damage thus ages 12+ rating for this game. Would be a blast at a family reunion or picnic.

T.S. Shure Introduction to Architecture Set & Book
T.S. Shure Introduction to Architecture Set & Book
Price: $10.62
6 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Spark an interest~Just have fun~Draw then build., June 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't have set one so I do not know what was taught there. This is a nice set it teaches the different type of architecture with a timeline of when they came about. There is not a whole lot of instruction on using the templates. There are two pages about look at one style on poster +template+another to make your own mix. There are two pages on a basic floor plan using templates. The templates are really nice the best item in kit. What I see as the great value is a child or anyone can dream up their own dream palaces or whatever. The set has 8 colored pencils not the highest quality. There is a nice pad of squared off paper and two large folded sheets to make blueprints for a building.

I made a drawing of a mix of templates and it was really fun. I plan suggesting the the kids making drawings then have the others build the structure using the T.S. Shure Architecture building blocks we have. Should be a lot of fun.

You can use this set without any previous knowledge of architecture I just wanted to point out don't expect this to be a course that you will learn a lot of details. Who knows it could spark an interest in a child to be an architect, I orginally wanted to be one but ended up a Microbiologist instead, both great careers.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Cleaning, Drying, Utility Bar Mop Multi Use Dishtowel, Set of 4, Spring
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Thursty Little Towels. Wonderful for drying hands in kitchen., June 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These dishtowels are not the same size as traditional ones but that may be why I like them so much. They are very thirsty not the thick plush things in the store, they are great for display but these are workhorses. The spacing of the loops makes them much more absorbant. I have not washed them yet but they say they
get more absorbant with each use. They are easy to tell apart from my regular ones going to use for spills
and drying hands in the kitchen. I often sew a white plastic ring to a corner then hang on a hook on the fridge.
Update, have been using as hand towels in kitchen, perfect! I hung diagonal on fridge side which is close to sink. They are the perfect size and wash up really nice retaing shape and became softer. I am going to buy some more highly recommend.

Now Designs Swedish Dishcloths, Anchors Away, Set of 2
Now Designs Swedish Dishcloths, Anchors Away, Set of 2
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy and looks cute in the kitchen~You wouldn't guess it is a sponge cloth., June 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very absorbant cloth. I keep mine sitting right behind the kitchen faucet it stands up like a little picture. These are soft and hold quite a bit of fluid. When dry they are almost like cardbiard but not quite. Very handy for small spills. I have also used it as a regular dishcloth to wash dishes. I got the sail away with me print great for my slightly beach themed kitchen. I don't see them completely replacing paper towels but for spills they are great, I'm not going to blot my hamburger patty on it to remove fat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20