Profile for kindred spirit > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1196

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kindred spirit RSS Feed (God's Country)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New Balance Women's Purealign Athletic Thong, Black/Pink, 11 M US
New Balance Women's Purealign Athletic Thong, Black/Pink, 11 M US
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and supportive, cute as well., May 26, 2015
So comfortable and I have very bad feet and must have the arch support. I normally wear a 12N and the 11 fit perfectly. I have recieved many complaints on them and asked where I got them. Going to get a second pair.

Genuine Big Girls'  Scooter with Side Pleats, Khaki, 12
Genuine Big Girls' Scooter with Side Pleats, Khaki, 12
Price: $12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small at least for us, but well made., May 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Skirt is very cute and made well but on our girl who wears a 10 to 12 girls normally it was too small where others fit. I have put it up for her sister to wear when she gets older. I was disappointed it didn't fit her it would be so nice for her. I liked the print in the waist band makes it look very finished.

Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Curls Dog Treats, 8-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Curls Dog Treats, 8-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Price: $18.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Product of China my dog is not getting these., May 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I saw the name Purina I thought great I will let my dog try these. I always read package before giving a new treat. The good thing I can say is they have on the bag in big letters Product of China. That is a chance I cannot take.

Via Roma Bakery Made in Italy Roll Fondant, 1.5 lb., White
Via Roma Bakery Made in Italy Roll Fondant, 1.5 lb., White
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handles so easy, takes color well and makes beautiful decorations., May 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is my first time to use fondant. It is really easy to work with. I colored it with liquid food color one drop per 2 inch ball then rolled it out formed a triangle rolled it up to besome a rose. It is super easy to work with and takes color well. It does taste like marshmallow. I will use this to make decorations on an iced cake, cupcakes or cookies. It is fun to mold and make even paisley designs. The box doesn't tell how to store it si I am putting it in an airtight container and storing like marshmellows. It is not sticky at all and stretches easily. It reminds me a bit of silly putty from when I was a kid. I think kids would love making decorations they can eat. I even put in microwave to see if you could make a smore with it, I believe you could. It is definitely professional quality. My next cake will be a field of flowers. It is silky smooth and feels good in the hand. I personally wouldn't like it unless there is an icing crumb coat on the cake as well.

Simon Micro Series Game
Simon Micro Series Game
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $10.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past...follow that pattern., May 21, 2015
This review is from: Simon Micro Series Game (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Just like the Simon game I had as a kid. This is a bit easier as you can hold it in one hand and hit the bars faster. It may be great as a vacation game in the car if the parents can stand the video game noise. One or two can play passing it back and forth. It may be my age but the sound drives me crazy after 5 minutes. It does seem durable and at this house will not be used in the room I am in.

Perky-Pet 229 Double Decker Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
Perky-Pet 229 Double Decker Plastic Hummingbird Feeder
Price: $21.95
6 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the cutest feeder I own!, May 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very pretty double decker feeder. You can hang it together or as two seperate feeders. The little vine perches are so cute. It comes with S hooks but they are too small for my shepherds hooks so I have to rig something myself. The more feeders I put out the more birds I get. I do believe they have nests in my front bushes. I have 7 feeders out this year. This feeder is easy to fill and to clean.

XSories Big Black Box 2.0 Shockproof Waterproof Storage Case With Customizable Foam Padding 4.3L Volume (Black)
Offered by The Gear Coop
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $44.66

5.0 out of 5 stars No Worries this box is BIG protection~Customizable to your items!, May 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was a bit shocked when I opened this box. I had not checked the measurements of this "big" box. It is big on protection that is for sure. It is about the size of the old metal lunch boxes we carried in the early 1960's. I cannot image any better protection for my camera. It has an egg carton foam on the top inside, then there are two one ince foam pads that are pre scored inti tiny squares so yo can punch out areas to custom fit your things. There is a handle and a cushioned shoulder strap. The strap slides into groves on the side and the lid closes that strap tight so it cannot slip out until opened. I am making mine fit my two Canon Powershot bridge camers, my phone, keys, epi pen and id. I can go on photo shoot outings and not worry about those things getting damaged and I have all I need. The shoulder strap makes it so I can carry it crossbody. It has an auto pressure valve that is IP67 rated against dust or moisture getting into it. I would trust this rafting or on a boat. This is wonderful for outdoor photography. If you get caught in the rain you may get drenched but your camera will be safe.

STEELMASTER LockIt Desktop Inbox, 14.5 x 5.75 x 11 Inches, 2 Keys Included, Black (264657004)
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful quality, stylish and great functionality!, May 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is great, getting it caused me to organize my desk better. I had not noticed the slot to the locked compartment. Very convenient to just slide papers in you don't want everyone seeing. It is quite stylish too much better than my discount store wire one. It is very high quality I am sure I will never have to replace it. It has a nice finish to it, just feels good to the touch. Comes with a lifetime warranty, I cannot see it getting damaged very easily. Highly recommend for any home office or school, really just about anywhere.

First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
Price: $8.85
10 used & new from $6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hummingbird Feeders I have had are First Nature., May 14, 2015
This brand is the only one I trust now. I never have any leaks and the hummers come back each year. I make my own nectar the red container is enough to draw them in. Highly recommend this brand.

Perky-Pet 409 Hummer's Favorite Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar, 30-Ounce
Perky-Pet 409 Hummer's Favorite Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar, 30-Ounce
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $23.40
6 used & new from $14.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaks around the entire edge. Updated Review new feeder doesn't leak, great customer service., May 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Poor design, mine leaked out the whole 8 ounces of free nectar on the way thru kitchen to garage on way to back door. What a mess now I will be fighting ants even though I made every effort to get it all cleaned up. No matter how tight you screw in the container the seam around the edge leaks. I didn't 9notice it was that type when I requested it. Maybe mine is deffective I don't know I see no cracks. I have 4 other feeders up right now they are First Nature brand and they are working just fine.

I contacted the company they have had other calls with the same issue. They are sending a replacement. I will let you know how rhat one works out.

Update 5/22/15 the new feeder arrived and has been out for 2 days with no leaking and my hummers like it. I will leave the whole experience here if anyone else has the issue know the company will make it right.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2015 12:48 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20