Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Jana Kramer All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Jessica E. Venters > Reviews

Jessica E. Venters' Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessica E. Venters RSS Feed

Teenage Runaway Glow Skeleton Legging
Teenage Runaway Glow Skeleton Legging

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Leggings- Runs VERY Small!!, October 8, 2012
Hello- I bought the XS of these since the size chart said that would be the equivalent to a size 0-3. I'm 5'7" and about 115 lbs. Warning: I think a 10-year old could only fit into the XS. I am thin but the XS was meant for someone who has absolutely no butt or hips at all. I went to a local store and ended up getting a Medium instead. They are super cute, though!

Yoga for Depression and Anxiety
Yoga for Depression and Anxiety
DVD ~ Apryl Ryder
Price: $10.84
30 used & new from $6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME AND INSPIRING WORKOUT, September 10, 2010
I suffer from mild anxiety and wanted to try a natural way of coping with it. After seeing all the great reviews on this DVD, I had to try it-- and I am so glad I did! First off, it is a great workout. Second, it really does help me relax. At the end of the DVD Ira says something about how if you just concentrated solely on your breathing and nothing else for even one breath, then it did its job in ceasing your anxiety. It's really taught me how to take 75 minutes out of my day and instead of constantly thinking and worrying, just concentrate on my breathing. It can be done!-- you can realize how it feels to think more clearly! I'm not in the best of shape in order to do yoga, so unfortunately, I can't achieve all of the poses yet, but it's my goal to do so and I'm hoping it just gets better in time!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2012 12:46 PM PDT