Profile for judolphin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

judolphin RSS Feed (Florida, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 3, 128 Count
Huggies Little Movers Diapers, Size 3, 128 Count
Price: $33.78
4 used & new from $28.43

1.0 out of 5 stars Blowouts and leaks are a major problem. Donated half box to daycare., June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this from the Vine program, and told my wife, "hey, they're free, and a bit cheaper to buy than Pampers. Let's try it out. Worst case scenario, we don't like them and buy Pampers again."

So, we used these for one week and had major issues -- pee would leak out the baby's diaper nightly into his crib, and we had three poop blowouts in one week. In other words, we had more poop accidents with one week of Huggies than we had in seven months of Pampers Swaddlers. We gave away the unopened half-box to a daycare center, went back to Pampers Swaddlers for the past two weeks, and haven't had a blowout since.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 12:15 PM PDT

Oster VERSA 1400-watt Professional Performance Blender with Tall Jar, BLSTVB-000-000
Price: $249.99
2 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value blender -- right in the sweet spot, May 15, 2014
This is a great blender for the price. It is of course far from the cheapest blender you can buy, but it's very nearly as good as most of the $500-$1000 blenders out there. Highly recommended.

Quartet EnduraGlide Dry-Erase Markers, Fine Tip, Assorted Colors, 5 Pack (5001-17M)
Price: $6.23
25 used & new from $0.14

1.0 out of 5 stars These are cheap, but much too light for classroom use, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
After seeing all these glowing reviews, I'm wondering if maybe I got a bad batch.

I wanted to try these as alternatives to Expo because they're so much cheaper. The thing is, I found Expos much easier to read than these; that is to say, the Endura-Glide markers were writing about as well brand new as my regular Expos do when I'm ready to throw them out after a few weeks' use. I was not satisfied with the saturation of color, my students complained they could not see what I was writing, so I threw out the box after trying all four markers once.

Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 5 Economy Pack Plus 132 Count
Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 5 Economy Pack Plus 132 Count
Price: $44.99
9 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They hold in my baby's pee and poop in an acceptable manner., December 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have never used any brand other than Pampers. When the baby needs to be changed, I take off the dirty diaper, and put this on.

Easy to put on, take off, and I've never had a problem with it leaking. That's all you can ask for.

Sleep Master 6-Inch Tight Top Independent Pocketed Spring Mattress and Platform Metal Bed Frame/Mattress Foundation, Twin
Price: $171.10
2 used & new from $171.10

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE! DOES NOT INCLUDE MATTRESS!, December 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The description clearly states "pocket spring mattress AND bed frame". I only received a bed frame. Many other reviews say the same thing. This product should be REMOVED from amazon.com until either the description is changed or they get their act in gear with this product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2014 9:57 AM PST

Enfamil A.R. Baby Formula for Spit Up Powder Can, for Babies 0-12 Months, 118.1 oz. (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $139.00
2 used & new from $137.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for our little one as a supplement to breast milk, December 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
One of the problems with bottles of formula as opposed to breast feeding is that babies get gassy and spit up when eating from a bottle, and we learned this the hard way.

I was shocked to find there was a definite difference with the spit-up formula. I'd recommend it.

Manhattan Toy Go Push Toy, Puppy
Manhattan Toy Go Push Toy, Puppy
Price: $11.27
11 used & new from $11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare back, then GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!, December 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This little puppy packs a punch. It will go FAR if you give it room! Toddlers love it. Cute little puppy toy that rolls away, then they chase it. It keeps them occupied. What's not to like?

Fisher-Price Meal on the Go
Fisher-Price Meal on the Go
Price: $6.39
5 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient way to carry food in a diaper bag, December 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm very satisfied with this tray. It seals well enough for something reasonable for a baby to eat, like cereal or (thick) baby food. I haven't tried it with an actual liquid, but you use bottles for liquids anyway. I'd recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!, November 21, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used this in my classroom to connect a couple of computers and printers to the network, and it works flawlessly. Just connect the network cable from your wall (or live router/switch) to any one of the ports, and the other 7 will be on your network. A great, cheap way to extend your wired network.

Westcott Axis iPoint Evolution Electric Pencil Sharpener for Home or Office (15510)
Price: $24.79
37 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pencil sharpener I've ever used, September 7, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Most pencil sharpeners sharpen unevenly. This one, you just stick it in and it does the job perfectly. One word of caution: unlike most, this sucker will keep going and going forever until you pull out (that's what she said).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6