Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for SweetieBaby > Reviews

Browse

SweetieBaby's Profile

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SweetieBaby "Natural sharp shooter and occasional vegan" RSS Feed (Washington State)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Heart Felt 100% Bamboo Cloth Natural Baby Wipes - 5 Extra-large Reusable Wipes for Wipes, Wash Cloths and Dribble Bibs. Versatile, Soft and Gentle on Baby's Skin.
Offered by Bay Trading Company
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars These are Very thin and have a terrible crude oil like smell when I wet them for ..., June 16, 2016
These are Very thin and have a terrible crude oil like smell when I wet them for my babies face. I just use plain water. I replaced these with the BabyGoal bamboo wipes and am much more satisfied. They're cheaper too.

Organix - Intense Moisturizing Treatment Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil - 8 oz. by Vogue International BEAUTY
Offered by Best Buy New York
Price: $8.98
29 used & new from $5.40

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for my Type 4a hair, June 1, 2016
Just meh. Did nothing for my hair. It is also much thinner than I expected considering it comes in a jar and not a bottle. Nuetrogena's Triple Moisture conditioner worked much better and lasted a lot longer for me.

Baby Hair Brush - 2 Pack Set with Bamboo Handles. Natural Goat Hair Bristles for Newborns to Help with Cradle Cap. Wooden Bristles for Toddler Best as Detangling Brush. Top Baby Gifts by iLuvBamboo
Offered by Page 9
Price: $45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Healed our cradle cap!, June 1, 2016
Stimulationg blood flow to the scalp can reduce cradle cap so I bought this to reduce my baby's cradle cap. The bristle brush is pretty useless and I would have preferred it not come in the package, but the wood brush is worth every penny. I think it is actually healing the cradle cap. Just wish I didn't have to pay for the other brush.

Jergens Moisturizing Hand Wash - Cherry Almond - 21 oz - 2 pk
Jergens Moisturizing Hand Wash - Cherry Almond - 21 oz - 2 pk
Price: $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't need lotion anymore!, June 1, 2016
VERY moisturizing for my dry ashy skin. I rarely use lotion anymore since switching to this soap.

Ikea Pressa Washing Bag, Set of 3
Ikea Pressa Washing Bag, Set of 3
Offered by Bonbons au chocolat
Price: $7.77
22 used & new from $3.69

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought these to wash cloth wipes for our cloth ..., June 1, 2016
I bought these to wash cloth wipes for our cloth diapers. The goal was to keep the wipes together and keep them from getting trapped in the agitator. The zippers consistently unzip in the wash and the wipes are everywhere. Unzips with larger items such as bras too. Very unhappy.

MegaFood - Blood Builder, Promotes Healthy Blood Cell Production & Circulation, 90 Tablets (Premium Packaging)
Offered by NetRush
Price: $26.22

5.0 out of 5 stars No more infusions!, June 1, 2016
I am SEVERELY anemic. So much so that I used to get iron infusions. I take 5 of these a day and now I am off the infusions. Much cheaper and quicker than going to the naturopath every week for an hour long infusion. My blood work has never been better. Be sure to take with a bioflaivanoid vitamin c for your bodies best absorbency.

Pigeon Nail Scissor (New Born Baby) Made in Japan
Pigeon Nail Scissor (New Born Baby) Made in Japan
Offered by Eitas Japan
Price: $9.58
80 used & new from $7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars What's worse? Baby scratching their face or momma nicking little baby's fingers?!? :(, June 1, 2016
As a new, first time mama, I was TERRIFIED to cut my babies nails. I don't even cu my dogs nails after I nicked him once 8 years ago. My mom instinct told me to get scissors instead of clippers and I'm so glad I did. These are a BREEZE to use. I clip my son's nails wile he is feeding and he doesn't feel a thing. Get these and stay sane!

J.TOMSON Women's Batwing Sleeve V-Neck Wrap Front Drape Top RED 3XL
J.TOMSON Women's Batwing Sleeve V-Neck Wrap Front Drape Top RED 3XL
Offered by 9xis Fashion
Price: $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Floppity Schlopitty, June 1, 2016
WAY too much fabric. Makes the wrap part constantly drop so my bra is always showing. And I am VERY large chested (42EE) and it's still too big! I only wear it around the house now but it works pretty well for that. The quality is good, so I'm a little sad it has become a house shirt.

C-Mama Healing Salve organic herbal balm for C-Section and minor rashes 1 oz
C-Mama Healing Salve organic herbal balm for C-Section and minor rashes 1 oz
Price: $16.91
49 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra love for an unexpected c section, June 1, 2016
My C-section is healing beautifully thanks to this balm. However it does make you itch due to the healing. I use it with Earth Mama's bottom spray to numb the itching and its perfect. Helps me lovingly reclaim my body back after a scary and unexpected C section. Expected or not, if you had a c section, be good to yourself and your body. You deserve it and It'll help you heal!!

Boon Forb Silicone Bottle Brush, Pink/Orange
Boon Forb Silicone Bottle Brush, Pink/Orange
Price: $7.99
17 used & new from $6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh, the FLARE!!, June 1, 2016
I am amazed at this device. The petals flare open ingeniously for bottles and the nipple shields of my breast pump. I took off one star because you will need a seperate cleaner for your pacifiers and bits and peices of your breast pump if you are washing by hand. Otherwise this is Perfect for anything you need to clean that is ROUND. You will reach all the nooks and crannies and then some.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6