Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing
Profile for quoter > Reviews

Browse

quoter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

quoter RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hoover Air Cordless Series Bagless Upright Vacuum, BH50140
Hoover Air Cordless Series Bagless Upright Vacuum, BH50140
Price: $204.15
42 used & new from $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for the kitchen floor/hard surfaces. One MAJOR flaw..., October 19, 2015
We use this in our kitchen and other hard surfaces. For that, it's great. It can do a good once over for carpet but it certainly does not replace our regular vacuum for that job - no way. But for the kitchen, it's the most powerful cordless upright we've ever had and does a pretty good job. The head swivels and can get to just about anywhere. Having two batteries is a great idea. One major flaw in design though - located where the hose meets the canister to store everything you vacuum up. The opening is VERY narrow for some reason and if you vacuum anything the size of Cheerios or larger, it's going to clog. It's the dumbest thing in the world and don't know why they designed it this way. All I have to do is vacuum a couple of Kix or Cheerios and boom it clogs. Then what you have to do is take the canister apart and use your fingers (gross) to clear it out. Very annoying. Other than that, the vacuum is good.

The Endless River (CD+Blu-ray Casebook Edition)
The Endless River (CD+Blu-ray Casebook Edition)
Offered by iooo
Price: $23.99
121 used & new from $11.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Be patient. Takes multiple listens., February 26, 2015
After listening to this album one time through, I was rather puzzled. "Hmmm...a lot of ethereal soundscapes here. But is it good?" I determined I had to be honest with myself and admit I didn't know yet.

Then I listened to it a second time. Nice chords came through. I was pulled by the feel of the tracks.

Every listen since gets better and better. That is the brilliance of Pink Floyd. Their music is a marathon, not a sprint. It always has been.

Anyone who says this is garbage that should have been left on the cutting room floor and was only put out for money either doesn't know what they're talking about or has lost patience too early. Besides, money is something Gilmour is not in need of.

Pink Floyd's music rewards those who wait - those who take the time to let themselves be brought in.

To those "longtime, true Floyd fans" who posted a 1 star review, let me ask you honestly. How many listens did you give it?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2015 6:15 PM PST

Superman: The Story of the Man of Steel
Superman: The Story of the Man of Steel
by Ralph Cosentino
Price: $14.32
121 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect. Just one little issue., November 16, 2014
This Superman book for toddlers is great. I love how it gives homage to the original comic, the TV series, and even the Christopher Reeve films. My 3 year old loves it. Unfortunately things get weird when you get to the villains section, ESPECIALLY BIZARRO. You're going along...reading about the Man of Steel...the little guy is all excited...then all of the sudden you turn the page and there's a huge pic of Bizarro that looks like something out of the Walking Dead. I mean...it's downright scary. It's so bad I had to glue the Bizarro pages together because my son kept getting scared. Just doesn't make any sense. Other than that though the book is great.

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Refill, 624 Count (Packaging may vary)
Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes Refill, 624 Count (Packaging may vary)
Price: $14.39
19 used & new from $12.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Why do these SMELL AWFUL all of the sudden?, November 8, 2014
We have been using these wipes for almost 4 years. During the past year or so I've noticed the SMELL which I could only describe as rotten beer. I found it hilarious that another reviewer made the exact same observation in their 1-star review.

I don't know if maybe Huggies changed the formula? And if so, maybe putting these wipes in a warmer pronounce the smell even more?

Seriously, if you have these wipes...take a whiff and tell me they don't smell like rotten beer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2014 5:31 PM PST

Shine On
Shine On
Price: $10.29
153 used & new from $2.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Sarah has some special moments on this album., July 9, 2014
This review is from: Shine On (Audio CD)
There are some great melodies and heartfelt lyrics on this album. "Flesh And Blood" is a true gem. My only complaint is that there are a few too many slow, quiet songs but this album is a still a solid effort.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2014 8:16 AM PDT

The Muppet Movie: The Nearly 35th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
The Muppet Movie: The Nearly 35th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jim Henson
Price: $13.99
36 used & new from $6.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost no need to get it if you have the DVD., August 21, 2013
I'm going to give the studio the benefit of the doubt with the picture quality of the blu ray. I'm assuming it was just so bad that there was only so much they could do. This is by far the grainiest blu ray I've ever seen. When the movie starts, you actually find you're saying to yourself, "Really?"

Begs to wonder though how they can totally resurrect a movie like "The Sound Of Music" for blu ray, a movie that is almost 15 years older than this one, and yet The Muppet Movie just continues to look bad.

Love the film though. Like others have stated, would have been nice to have a brand new documentary with interviews, etc. This was the grand opportunity and they passed?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2013 5:02 PM PDT

Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug
Price: $15.99
87 used & new from $13.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, June 6, 2013
For 18 bucks, this makes a good cup of coffee. It's simple to use and easy to clean. It's also extremely light and you can take this thing anywhere.

Only a few issues. It's true what they say that the coffee grounds spill into the fill tank in the back of the maker. Yes, I'm having to rinse it out just about every time now in the sink but it's very easy to do so. I may get tired of having to do it in time though. Also, if you have a tall travel mug of your own, it won't fit in this maker. It's also not exactly the fastest brewer in the world. Plan on waiting 5-7 minutes per cup. All of this though is not hard to deal with when you remind yourself that this thing is 18 bucks. I find it hard to complain when my previous coffee maker was a Keurig that cost me $160.

The Muppet Christmas Carol 20th Anniversary Edition Amazon Exclusive (Three-Disc BD/DVD Edition) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Michael Caine
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., November 30, 2012
We love watching this movie during Christmastime so obviously I was excited about a new blu ray release. Aside from all the other complaints about this missing song (which I won't go into), the picture quality of the movie does not appear to be much different from the DVD release. It's very grainy and overall just so-so. Every bonus feature is the same from the previous DVD release so nothing new there. It's a waste of money in my opinion. If you have the DVD, don't bother!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible. An authentic taste of Italy!, November 30, 2012
Boy are these good - even better if you are a coffee drinker. Don't just buy 1 package. Have at least 2 or 3 on hand at all times! That's how good they are!

Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel (49981)
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel (49981)
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $52.61
63 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh I had such high hopes!!!, October 5, 2012
Here's my story - We had our Keurig Platinum for 4 years which is actually longer than others who have posted that theirs died after a year or sometimes even before that. Still, if you spend $180 on a coffee maker, you'd certainly hope it can last a good while. There are $20 coffee makers you can get at Target that will last 15 years or more. Our Keurig started messing up badly. It would pump water and brew at the same time (something I couldn't believe it would do) and that would mess everything up. Sometimes it just wouldn't brew at all. By this point we had stopped buying K-cups anyway. They're just so expensive and the personal cup adapter we used for our own coffee worked really well, even though you had your fingers full of grounds every time in order to clean it. As our Keurig was getting to its last legs, I started doing some research and came across the Scoop. Only 60 bucks and it came with the two nifty filters...with handles!

HOWEVER...I am sorry to report after having the brewer for awhile - It absolutely does brew weak coffee. Plus, if you are not using a tall mug and don't adjust the thing that holds your coffee mug, coffee does splash ALL OVER the place when it brews. If you adjust the holder, it holds the cup too high - many of my regular sized coffee mugs don't even fit underneath. And finally, we also got that awful plastic taste in our coffee.

So... the Scoop is now extinct in our kitchen. We bought that Black and Decker single brewer for 17 bucks. Perfect. Makes good, strong coffee that tastes good and it's 17 bucks. Beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4