Profile for tb0nezz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tb0nezz "tb0nezz" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA)

Galaxy S5 Case, TORU® [Shockproof] Samsung Galaxy S5 Credit Card Case [CX Pro] [Metal Slate] Protective Hybrid Kickstand Case with Card Slot Wallet for Galaxy S5 - Metal Slate (21S5TPUSKS-MS)
Offered by TORU Case
Price: $34.95
4 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case - if you only need to carry 2 cards., November 21, 2014
I've tried several of this style of case - a built-in/hidden compartment on the back of the case to hold credit cards & IDs. This one is the best since the Incipio case I used with my old iPhone 4. Claims are that this case can hold 3 cards. But count on only 2, not 3. The door does not stay completely closed with 3. (See attached photo - left image-2 cards, closes properly...right image-3 cards, bottom corner pops open). I returned the first case I ordered, thinking it was a defect. But it's actually the design. If it was made just a few millimeters thicker, it could handle 3 cards. If you can be satisfied with only 2 cards, this is the best of all of the wallet cases I've tried for the Galaxy S3, S4 or S5. I decided to settle for carrying only 2 cards, so I kept it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Incipio SA-399 Stowaway Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Everything Authentic
Price: $16.95
9 used & new from $13.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but I echo some of the negatives reported by others, October 9, 2013
I, too, am a former iPhone user that loved Icipio's Stowaway cover for iPhone. I loved that case. And I would get "wow" comments a few times a week from people that saw it.

So, when I saw that Incipio made a Stowaway case for my new S4, I ordered it immediately. Having a case that doubles as my wallet is a wonderful thing.

But I quickly discovered that the S4 case is just not as nice as the iPhone version:
**The power button and volume rocker button are extremely difficult to press inside this case,
**The card door does seem like it could become a problem in how it latches.

On the positive side, the card door does completely hide the cards from view, which gives it a nice, sleek look. I was able to fit 3 cards without any trouble.

So, I ordered and just received the CM4 Q Card Case for Galaxy S4. The buttons are much easier to depress. The card pocket does not completely hide the cards, so it lacks the sleek look of the Stowaway. I fit 3 cards in the pocket of the Q Card case, but the fit is quite snug. Perhaps there will be a little stretching over time. Also, the Q case is much more expensive than the Stowaway.

Again, the Stowaway is not a bad case. But in the end, the stiffness of the button presses caused me to return the case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector I've ever used!, February 5, 2012
Simply echoing points made by other reviewers:

*I've tried plenty of screen protectors in the past, usually on smart phones. This one is by far the best I've tried.

*The installation of the Fimir took about 2 minutes, if you include the time opening the package, cleaning the screen, etc. The time actually applying the film was about 15 seconds.

*There were ZERO bubbles during the installation. I expected "100% bubble free" to mean that I would have a few bubbles, but they would be easy to eliminate during the installation. But there were ZERO bubbles, period.

*Fingerprints are no longer a problem. The fingerprint/smudge problem on the Kindle Fire screen is pretty bad, but the Fimir film solves it.

*Glare is significantly reduced.

*This is not the cheapest screen protector available for the Kindle Fire. Others are cheaper, and offer two or three films in a package. Don't be tempted! The Fimir is the only film you'll need, it's a bargain at twice the price!

Take Your Eye off the Ball
Take Your Eye off the Ball
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but Kindle version is missing diagrams, etc., January 23, 2011
I have this book in paperback, and I would recommend it (probably 4 stars). But the diagrams and illustrations that are very important to the book are not included in the Kindle version. Get the book in printed format; skip the Kindle version.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 11:30 AM PST

RiteAV - 3.5mm Splitter
RiteAV - 3.5mm Splitter
Offered by Ultra Spec Cables (RiteAV®)
Price: $7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivering only one stereo channel, October 14, 2010
This review is from: RiteAV - 3.5mm Splitter
This splitter is not getting the job done. When connecting it to my home theater system, I hear only one of the stereo channels that are playing. In my case, I was watching and listening to a football game. When using the splitter, I heard only the crowd noise. The channel carrying the commentators and other sounds was not audible at all.

Porta-Pro Folding Headphones
Porta-Pro Folding Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, inexpesively!, July 2, 2010
I did a lot of research before making this purchase. I own other headphones that are $100+. The sound delivered by the Koss PortaPros is fantastic, especially at such a low price point. The PortaPros are very light & comfortable, too. If you can get past the 1980s look and are OK with over-the-ear type headphones, you will not regret buying these.