Profile for Sharbs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sharbs "Sharbs" RSS Feed (Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2
Crucial m4 256GB 2.5-Inch (9.5mm) SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive CT256M4SSD2
Crucial m4 256GB 2.5-Inch (9.5mm) SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive CT256M4SSD2
Offered by Sunrise Nanotech
Price: $279.95
12 used & new from $129.95

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, December 13, 2012
After about 7 months this drive is still doing great. I have had no issues at all and my read and write speeds are great. My system boots up in Seconds. I plan on getting another one in the near future.

ASUS TF700T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch Tablet (Gray) 2012 Model
ASUS TF700T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch Tablet (Gray) 2012 Model
Offered by T.R.G.
Price: $184.99
190 used & new from $138.00

1.0 out of 5 stars ASUS quality assurance = Epic Fail, December 13, 2012
I wanted to like this device... and the device specs are great. The screen looked great! The system ran smoothly! but the first one i got had an issue with the screen seemly loose. when i would press on the screen i could see it move up and down. So after reading others have had similar issues I sent it back and got a replacement. This next one that came in was much better build quality but it also had a bubble in glass of the screen. It was small and in the corner but for as much as you pay for this thing a bubble in the glass is unacceptable. Amazon is great though. I asked them to replace it and they did. The next one had even worse issues than the first one. There was some light bleed with the screen. You could tell the screen wasn't attached to the "shell" well since it would move and click during normal use. 3 strikes and it was done. I wanted to like this device. From what I heard others have had similar issues while others have had no problems. So I believe this is an issue with ASUS's quality assurance not catching these issues before they are shipped out.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2012 9:42 AM PST

Summer
Summer
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Foreman is great, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Summer (MP3 Music)
Jon Foreman has a unique voice. So but his acoustic stuff is great. This is definitely different than what you would get with a Switchfoot album but there are some definite similarities. And I love Switchfoot so that isn't a bad thing.

The Upside Of Down
The Upside Of Down

4.0 out of 5 stars First Christ August Album, December 13, 2012
This review is from: The Upside Of Down (MP3 Music)
This was the first Chris August album I have bought. I had heard a song or 2 and saw this one on sale and decided to get it. I am a fan now.

PlayStation Vita Protective Film - Two Pack
PlayStation Vita Protective Film - Two Pack
Offered by Lots of Loot
Price: $10.99
35 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to put on, December 13, 2012
It was pretty easy to put on. The film had a guide on one side so you could line it up in the right place. It went on nice and easy. There isnt any more glare than there was before I put it on. I have no complaints about it at this time.

PlayStation Vita Card Case
PlayStation Vita Card Case
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $18.49
12 used & new from $3.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its Job, December 13, 2012
Pretty cheap and does its Job. it holds 8 PS Vita games and 2 PS Vita Memory cards. It fits in the case I have just fine.

SiliconDust HDHomeRun DUAL High Definition Digital TV Tuner HDHR3-US (Black) (2013 Model)
Offered by BetterLifeTech
Price: $110.79
14 used & new from $54.49

4.0 out of 5 stars works well so far, December 13, 2012
So far this thing has saved me from needing a new TV and I have been able to watch TV on my PC is I want. IT works with windows media center but for some reason every station comes in except for CBS... But when I tested it the signal was great. So I have to view CBS from my VLC player. So its an issue with Windows Media Center apparently.

ASUS External USB Adapter for Transformer Pad Series Tablets
ASUS External USB Adapter for Transformer Pad Series Tablets
Offered by DataVision Computer Video
Price: $16.99
22 used & new from $13.30

3.0 out of 5 stars loose, December 13, 2012
When plugged it it was extremely loose. It came out a few times when things were plugged into it because of house loose it seemed. The product worked when it would stay attached though.

Mivizu Shell 10.1" Sleeve Case for iPad Air, 4 3 2, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Mivizu Shell 10.1" Sleeve Case for iPad Air, 4 3 2, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Offered by MiniSuit
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug, December 13, 2012
It was rather snug but it looks nice and gets the job done. I don't have any other complaints than that.

Verbatim 2 TB Store 'n' Save USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive 97580
Verbatim 2 TB Store 'n' Save USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive 97580
Price: $114.99
77 used & new from $89.95

2.0 out of 5 stars HDD started to fail after 6 mo, December 13, 2012
HDD started to fail after 6 months. But I was able to get it replaced by Verbatim. I was lucky enough to see that it was failing and was able to back it up before hand. I gave 2 starts because it failed so soon and if I hadnt noticed it myself I probably would have lost data. I would have only given 1 star but Verbatim did replace the drive for me.

Page: 1 | 2