Profile for KBAR > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KBAR RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Samsung 28-Inch Ultra High Definition LED Monitor (U28D590D)
Samsung 28-Inch Ultra High Definition LED Monitor (U28D590D)
Offered by BIZBUY INTERNATIONAL
Price: $616.87
50 used & new from $581.87

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a TN panel and looks like one., April 21, 2014
I am rating the monitor on picture quality only. The stand is attractive but does not adjust height or swivel. Height adjustment would be a nice feature since this is a TN panel and viewing angle is critical. For me though, I could have lived with the stand and actually like the trim.

Your satisfaction with this monitor depends completely on what you will be replacing. I was trying to "upgrade" from a Dell u3014 (2560 x 1600) AH IPS panel. The Samsung was a clear down grade from the Dell. Color on the Samsung is not impressive next to the Dell. I feel that resolution is important but not at the cost of color quality. Color adjustments on the Samsung are only very basic so no matter what adjustments I made I still felt disappointed. The Samsung is horrible for non gaming use i.e. web browsing. While in gaming I found the Samsung to be somewhat enjoyable. I still noticed the color and contrast issue but they are harder to decipher while in game. I am using a single GTX 780 so current games needed to be set to normal settings for a reasonable frame rate. Older games like Fallout or Skyrim looked pretty good. The higher resolution made Skyrim feel almost three dimensional. Newer games would probably look pretty good too if I were willing to shell out another $500 for a second GTX 780. Still I am constantly aware that I am playing on a TN panel. All in all, the monitor is ok.

I am very excited by 4k resolution but will be waiting for an IPS panel. IMHO wait.
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2014 3:22 PM PDT

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox 360
Offered by DealFisher
376 used & new from $13.40

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I spent my money on something more fun than this game. Like socks., November 10, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Seriously! I wasted sixty bucks on a game made by a company who just didn't care. Perhaps they're just cashing in. I think the original xbox could run this game. Graphics are AWFUL!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 1:55 PM PST

Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC
Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC
64 used & new from $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars They have lost the way., November 5, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I was a die hard COD fan. Since call of duty 2, I have loved this series. I LOVED what COD was years ago (remember the glory of MW3) but they need help. Hire me Infinity Ward. I will fix you. ......... If someone told me that this was a game for Nintendo 64 or the original XBOX, I would believe them. This game is almost unplayable. I know what COD should be and this is not it. Please! Please! Please! ... go with BF4. I lost $60 to this. Do not do the same!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2013 2:20 AM PST

DIRECTV
DIRECTV
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not get it, October 20, 2013
This review is from: DIRECTV (App)
I relocated from Philly to Phoenix. I bought sunday ticket thinking I'd be able to watch the Eagles games every week. Wrong! I can watch half of the game even though they show on Directv schedule that the games will be available. WORTHLESS!!!

Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast Espresso, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
Coffee Bean Direct Italian Roast Espresso, Whole Bean Coffee, 5-Pound Bag
Price: $38.03
5 used & new from $38.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee for the $, July 31, 2013
There is better quality coffee in the world than this but for an everyday drinking coffee, this is great. The quality is probably slightly less than that of starbucks but the price is a bit cheaper.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor, July 7, 2013
I've owned it for a week now and feel it is a great monitor. No problems yet, knock on wood. The thing I noticed first is that it does appear yellowish. After some minor calibration it looks great. I use it for gaming and for digital art.

Original Sleepy Wrap Baby Carrier (Gray)
Original Sleepy Wrap Baby Carrier (Gray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 15, 2012
My wife wears it and has no problems with it. The baby loves it and falls asleep very easily in it.

JASON NutriSmile Fluoride Gel Toothpaste, 6 Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
JASON NutriSmile Fluoride Gel Toothpaste, 6 Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
3 used & new from $44.58

3.0 out of 5 stars taste like soap, December 15, 2012
I'm not a huge fan. It does the job i guess but I get a funky after taste that is like soap. eh. not for me.

Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light, Lady Bug
Offered by BabyEarth
Price: $33.95
26 used & new from $27.02

4.0 out of 5 stars really cool, December 15, 2012
Our 4 month old loves this. She if stares at it with amazement. I think it feels pretty well made so I'm happy overall

Maxell LR03 AAA Cell 36 Pack Box Battery (723815)
Maxell LR03 AAA Cell 36 Pack Box Battery (723815)
28 used & new from $8.23

4.0 out of 5 stars they're batteries, December 15, 2012
They do what they should and they're cheaper than some other brands. I don't think it is ever worth buying the more expensive batteries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5