Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Richmond, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Women's Soft Alpaca Wool Knitted Cardigan Open Coat Sweater Size M (Navy Blue)
Women's Soft Alpaca Wool Knitted Cardigan Open Coat Sweater Size M (Navy Blue)
Offered by Alpaca Warehouse
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Warm Alpaca Sweater, November 12, 2014
This sweater is very soft and very warm! The color is just as described. I love the shape and the drape on the sweater as well. My only complaint is the it is easily picked. You must be very careful not to get it hung on anything or the fibers will pull loose. I was able to pull it back through and sew it so you can't tell. My sweater also had a small place on a seam in the back that was not sewn together at all. It was so small, it wasn't worth sending it back or complaining. I was able to sew it together, so no worries. I would definitely buy another sweater from this seller as it is a great deal for real Alpaca wool and you can't beat the warmth or the fact that it's a natural fiber that is sustainable without killing an animal for it. I love it. I only gave it 4 stars due to the minor imperfection.

Insten® Cable Wire Cord Clips Organizer for Computer Desktop Laptop Mouse TV Mobile, [6-pieces]
Offered by Eforcity
Price: $6.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable Clip Organizer, October 30, 2013
These hold cords relatively well, but they do not stay stuck to the surface where you want them. It requires an adhesive that is stronger for them to stay in place. They are fine if you don't mind buying some double sided tape to install them where they are needed.

How to Train Your Dragon Night Fury 17 Inch Plush Poseable 21" Wing Span
How to Train Your Dragon Night Fury 17 Inch Plush Poseable 21" Wing Span
Offered by Bangdeal2012(US Ship)
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Plush Night Fury, October 30, 2013
I am aware this is a plush toy, but it's made so the wings can be moved when a child is playing with this toy. My low rating is because the wire that allows the wings to move, pushed through the material at the end of the wing just a short few days after we received the toy. The wing tips need to be reinforced! Other than that one problem, my son loves this toy.

Energizer Power Plus NiMH AA Rechargeable Batteries, 4-count (2300 mAh, Pre-Charged)
Offered by The Perfect Deals
Price: $12.29
181 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable AA Batteries, October 30, 2013
Energizer makes a great rechargeable battery. They last for several years and through many charges. And Amazon always has the best price.

Travalo Pink Refillable Spray Mini Perfume Bottle, 0.13-Ounce
Travalo Pink Refillable Spray Mini Perfume Bottle, 0.13-Ounce
Offered by Scentastic
Price: $9.49
16 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Refillable Aerator!, October 30, 2013
This refillable aerator has allowed me to save money by not having to replace my roll-on perfume. I simply buy the larger bottle of my favorite scent and then use this refillable bottle to pump my favorite perfume into it. I carry this in my purse, so if I forget to apply my perfume or I need a touch up, I just pull it out and apply it! It does not leak and it works amazingly well.

BUILT Neoprene Cargo Travel Organizer, Black
BUILT Neoprene Cargo Travel Organizer, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This Organizer is Amazing (although a little big), October 30, 2013
This organizer holds a huge amount of adapters, cords, and other accessories! However, it is larger than I expected. It won't fit in the purse I use on a daily basis, however, it works great when traveling and using a larger bag and or a suitcase. It is holding up very well and even stretches if you need to really stuff it full of things. Great organizer!

EZOPower 6ft USB Data Sync Cable + USB Travel AC Charger Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 / P5110 10.1 inch Android Tablet and more
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Replacement Charger and Cord, October 30, 2013
This set is almost identical to the one that came with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and I LOVE the way it works. I think we often forget and leave them plugged in too long, which causes the charger to burn up. This one has a light on it and it helps remind me to unplug it once my device is fully charged. This has lengthened the life of the charger! The cord is also a great quality and is going strong months after purchasing it! I highly recommend this set!

Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes, Refill, 552 Total Wipes 184-Count Pack (Pack of 3), Packaging may vary
Offered by Buy Green
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $18.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wipes for Sensitive Skin, October 30, 2013
My son has very sensitive skin and these are the ONLY wipes we used when he was a baby and we still use them even now to clean up a dirty face or a mess. They are excellent! They have a very light, scent that doesn't irritate and they clean very well.

VACCeptable Injuries: Increasing Childhood Diseases & Developmental Disorders
VACCeptable Injuries: Increasing Childhood Diseases & Developmental Disorders

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, October 30, 2013
Every parent who is considering giving their children and/or their family vaccines, should read this book FIRST! It is informative, gives the history of how vaccines came about and why they are dangerous. It explains what's in vaccines, why these ingredients are dangerous and how they damage our bodies. It truly will inform you and maybe change your opinion about vaccines. I will let you decide if it's for the better or for the worse.

2015-16 ANGEL ART INSPIRATIONAL Christian Planner August 2015 - July 2016 Daily Day Planners Weekly Monthly Organizer Agenda & Appointment Book Notebook Time with God Bible Reading Plan & Scripture Jesus Calling Academic Homeschool for Mom Students to Plan Christmas Gifts 6 x 9
Offered by Grace Planners
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Organizer, October 30, 2013
I LOVE this organizer, because it gives you a monthly view, weekly view and a place for lists and other organizational features. I did use paperclips to separate each month so I can flip to each month when I need to add an appointment or event. I leave the current month loose so I can use the lists and other organizational features. I LOVE this organizer. It has really helped my son and I to stay on target and not miss any events!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6