Profile for S & J > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 149

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S & J "Shrewd Shoppers" RSS Feed (New Hampshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Reba #1's
Reba #1's
Price: $13.99
95 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of her Bests compilations, September 11, 2014
This review is from: Reba #1's (Audio CD)
I know Rebs has a number of her "best" albums, but this compilation reaches the top shelve for my wife and me too. It spans the years she has ruled the Female Country Artist. There are tender pieces such as a woman having just given birth and wondering what it will be like being that perfect mother. Another about how a couple are falling out of love, and nobody's getting up and splits. Take it from a recent convert to include Country on my USB playlists, this #1s is full of real classy music.

Price: $11.88
84 used & new from $4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes He Does It, September 11, 2014
This review is from: Yes! (Audio CD)
I have liked Jason Mraz's works since his beginning rapid lyrics to this CD, which gives a completely opposite, more tender, feel to the music and lyrics. I have not had a lot of time to listen to his works, but everytime I hear a great song off of a mixed flash drive, I look to the TV and it's Jason. So you can not go wrong choosing this CD over the many other fine artists in the industry today.

World War Z [HD]
World War Z [HD]
DVD
Price: $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the movie, August 4, 2014
I liked the movie. Although the plot was straight forward, the movie kept me interested enough to keep watching until the end. It didn't concentrate on the zombie violence but more on the story of how to stop the spread of the virus. It was odd to be watching this movie when there in an outbreak of Ebola in the news.

Foodee's
Foodee's

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pizza in Town!, August 2, 2014
This review is from: Foodee's
Love the pizza at Foodee's. Good mix of toppings and crusts to make it different from all the rest. They do half and half pizzas so when four of us ordered two pizzas, we each ordered our favorite toppings. No compromising! Everyone was happy! The people who work at Foodee's are very friendly and appear to like their jobs. We have been going here for 10 years. Our out of town guests always want pizza from Foodee's. It's our Christmas Eve tradition with Take and Bake pizzas.

Keep on Loving You
Keep on Loving You
Price: $7.00
95 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Latest one out the chute., July 23, 2014
This review is from: Keep on Loving You (Audio CD)
Did not become a true Reba fan until recently. This album mixes it up with some heavier tunes as well as the smoother softer Reba.

The Fault In Our Stars: Music From The Motion Picture
The Fault In Our Stars: Music From The Motion Picture
Price: $9.99
67 used & new from $3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soundtrck, July 23, 2014
I bought this strictly based on soundtrack's content. No disappoints. Go for it.

Onkyo UWF-1 Wireless LAN Adapter
Onkyo UWF-1 Wireless LAN Adapter
Price: $22.04
24 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars More expected, but no big investment, July 23, 2014
I won't get much use of it. Not enough online material. Worth the try and I do have my Onkyo A/V on my network now.

Count Me In
Count Me In
Price: $9.00
40 used & new from $7.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple Hitter?, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Count Me In (Audio CD)
A fine piece of work. Similar music style, but that's good, so why change it? Purchased their 2012 album and liked them a lot. They are good listening both as the "main" feature or in your playlist. Good again, a definite buy recommendation.

Coffee
Coffee
Price: $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked what I heard, July 18, 2014
This review is from: Coffee (MP3 Music)
A real new music for me. I liked what I heard, and had to chase some more. Great stuff from this folkster. May need to stop and shop

Slow Motion
Slow Motion
Price: $0.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Listen and no or no go. I say go., July 18, 2014
This review is from: Slow Motion (MP3 Music)
I don't think one song is enough to fully grasp the a band's worth. So true here. Good song and vocals. Anything more in there?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15