Profile for Krognation > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Krognation RSS Feed

#1 Pre Workout Supplement Powder On Amazon ● Guaranteed Most Potent And Best Tasting Preworkout To Build Muscle, Increase Strength, And Reduce Muscle Soreness Or Your Money Back
Offered by Sheer Strength
Price: $35.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pre-workout supplement, January 5, 2015
Excellent pre-workout supplement. I've used many L-Argining products, and this has that and some more if you look at the ingredients. You can literally feel the effects before you start working out. you get a timgling or flush feel in your face so you know its getting absorbed. More importantly though, you do get a boost in enegrgy and a longer workout or, you might say better strength-endurance in the same time period. good effects for gaining some mass as well. Could be five stars, but I'm a little careful to give anything five too quickly. I would recommend trying this for anyone who wants a bit more than a protein shake or sport drink. Also. with this type of supplement you get best results taking on an empty stomach, because other foods can interfere with absorbtion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2015 4:19 PM PST

Epica TM Whisky Chilling rocks - SET OF 9 Beautifully Handcrafted Soapstone Whisky Chilling Rocks in Gift Box with Muslin Carrying Pouch
Offered by Perella's
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for your expensive single malt, December 30, 2014
This is a fun product to have and does a good job. I am still experimenting with how many cubes to add 2 or 3, maybe four. I just cover the cubes with single malt Scotch to try and stay consistent for volume while I figure out my own preference. The chill is right, and they do not water down like ice does, of course. 9 cubes is about right for three drinks, so if you have more for a gethering, you would want more, because they lose chill after one drink, and it takes an hour or more to get them cold again. No flavor change either.

Wen Ginger Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner By Chaz Dean 16 Oz
Wen Ginger Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner By Chaz Dean 16 Oz
Offered by Brilliant Looks
Price: $27.00
24 used & new from $26.32

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as advertised, October 28, 2011
I ordered the product just to give it a try, because the infomercials were compelling, but I did not want to sign up for the autoship in case the product was a flop. I was very impressed with the packaging and the smell when opening.
The product itself works very well. My hair is shiny and soft, and I don't need to add much or any gel to manage it. (I have short hair anyway) It was good that they point out no lather, because that is true. It is a change from convention after all the years of seeing the lather in shampoo commercials and using 'lathery' shampoo. Fear not, the product works really well. Hair feels clean and not dried out, and also not greasy or weighed down.
I am very impressed. I also later purchased the standard almond mint version, and that works just as well.

I am recommending to friends and family.