Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Profile for PhilT > Reviews

Browse

PhilT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PhilT RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
925 Sterling Silver Red 4mm Star Post Back Stud Earrings
925 Sterling Silver Red 4mm Star Post Back Stud Earrings
Offered by Gem Avenue
Price: $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap earrings that break easily, October 13, 2013
I bought these earrings in several colors & two pairs already had the posts broken off. They look cute but break much too easily.

Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser, Fragrance-Free, 6-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $24.80
9 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cleanser Ever, October 13, 2013
Unlike 99% of face washes on the market this is non comodegenic. Many products that claim to be for acne have pore clogging ingredients in them. If you don't believe me you can look up a list of comodegenic ingredients and you will be sure to find them in almost every cleanser & moisturizer on the market. I had acne for years & finally found how to clear it. I have oily skin, & this cleanser is gentle enough for me to use three times a day without drying my skin out. If you are prone to breakouts this cleanser
is a must!

Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30, 4 Fluid Ounce
Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30, 4 Fluid Ounce
Price: $14.44
15 used & new from $14.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light moisturizer, no oil control., September 21, 2013
I like that this moisturizer feels light & has spf but i did not feel that it did anything for my oiliness. I still really like since it does not have any pore clogging ingredients in it.

Ivy Shi Women's Faux Leather Overbust Corset Top (Medium, Black-07)
Ivy Shi Women's Faux Leather Overbust Corset Top (Medium, Black-07)
Offered by SZIVYSHI
Price: $16.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy and good quality., September 21, 2013
I am very pleased with my corset. It arrived much sooner than the estimated date & I was very pleased to see that it is good quality and doesn't look cheap. I was worried that it would be short because the way it fits on the model but it fits great and is perfect length. I am 5' 3''.

Revlon Retractable Face Brush, Premium
Revlon Retractable Face Brush, Premium

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was bigger, September 21, 2013
This brush works well and is made of natural bristles but it is smaller than I had hoped. I guess small is good for carrying with you but I use it for my whole face so I would have been happier with a larger brush.

Earrings Rings UV Acrylic Oriental Black Dragon Tailed Fake Plug Taper
Earrings Rings UV Acrylic Oriental Black Dragon Tailed Fake Plug Taper
Offered by JKL NOVELTIES
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke before wearing it, April 29, 2013
These earrings are cute but after screwing them on I pulled a little to see if it was secure and dragon head pulled off and they wont stay on. I never even got to wear them once.

Stevita Liquid Squeeze Bottle Sweetener, Peppermint, 1.35 Ounce
Stevita Liquid Squeeze Bottle Sweetener, Peppermint, 1.35 Ounce

2.0 out of 5 stars tastes like toothpaste, April 18, 2013
I tried this sweetener by added it to my coffee and it makes it taste like toothpaste. Not buying this again.

Almay One Coat Get Up and Grow Mascara, Black, 0.21-Ounce
Almay One Coat Get Up and Grow Mascara, Black, 0.21-Ounce
Price: $6.39
17 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good mascara, but dries out quickly., November 28, 2012
I really like the brush on this mascara because it really separates your lashes. The one thing I didn't like about it is it dries very quickly which makes it hard to apply another coat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love bearpaw boots, November 28, 2012
These are my fourth pair of bearpaw boots. They are so soft & warm; you cannot beat them for this price. Ugg boots have a little more lining inside but these are also pretty good for half the price. The inner lining may last longer on uggs because they are thicker, but by the time you get a new pair of uggs the outside looks old anyway. I rather buy two pairs of bear paws for the same price and have them looking new instead of buying one pair of uggs and wearing them until they look old. Not that these don't hold up just as long; because the outside is identical to that of ugg boots. I would recommend these boots to anyone trying to save some money on a shearling boot.

Children and Natural Disasters
Children and Natural Disasters
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a storybook, November 19, 2012
I ordered this book thinking it was a book about natural disasters for children. It is not. It is a story about some women's experience going through a natural disaster with her chidren. Not helpful at all & I don't know why anyone would want to read this boring book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 7:35 AM PST