Profile for S. H. Wells > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 318

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. H. Wells RSS Feed (Tulsa, OK United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wordament®
Wordament®
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, and addicting, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Wordament® (App)
Challenging, fun, and addicting: everything I want in a mobile game PLUS login with your xbox name and earn gamer score

White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements)
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Price: $8.59
66 used & new from $2.75

2.0 out of 5 stars A Gargoyle Entry into the Genre of Paranormal Romance, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you ever wanted a steamy, if formulaic, paranormal romance that centered on the less-often depicted subject of gargoyles, then you may enjoy this book. The writing is light and quick.

Unfortunately, that is about all that I can recommend about this book. The main character, Layla, was painfully stereotyped. She was in every sense the "good girl." Rather than just a good girl, she is physically, mentally and every other way perfect. Yawn. Despite her oft-touted strengths and abilities, she is predictably rescued by hunky guys at pretty much every turn.

The only thing more painful than the predictable romance is the poorly conceived male characters. In trying to write men (and by this I mean the "alpha male" stereotypes), Armentrout's characters are two dimensional.

Sadly there is little here to recommend. Try this if you like other novels by author and would like to see something with gargoyles in it.

Quartet Chalkboard, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Wood Finish Frame (80214)
Quartet Chalkboard, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Wood Finish Frame (80214)
Price: $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Kitchen, May 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Roughly the size of a notebook paper, this little chalkboard is incredibly handy. It mounts easily to any surface with the included double sided tape. We use it in the kitchen for reminders and little notes. It is very light weight. The faux wood edges look nice as well. We're happy with this product.

Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Waggin' Train Chicken Jerky Tenders Dog Treats (Pack of 1)
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Like Real Chicken Jerky, April 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love it because my hound loves it! These treats smell and feel just like jerky for humans. They are a great reward after a long walk or other activity.

Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet Sign - Dish Nanny clean or dirty (Black)
Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet Sign - Dish Nanny clean or dirty (Black)
Offered by Dish Nanny
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Simple, Brilliant, April 11, 2014
It may sound a little silly, but I unabashedly LOVE this dishwasher magnet. It is large: over six inches long and about two inches tall. The nearly 1-inch-tall lettering is clear "CLEAN" against a green background and "DIRTY" against a red background. There is a little handle on the slide so it moves from DIRTY to CLEAN easily.

Removes confusion around the doing the dishes. No excuses: the dishwasher says "CLEAN" put them away! The dishwasher says "DIRTY" do not leave stuff in the sink, put it in the dishwasher!

Good Sense Nighttime Cold and Flu Relief Liquid, Cherry Flavor, 12 Fluid Ounce
Good Sense Nighttime Cold and Flu Relief Liquid, Cherry Flavor, 12 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Good as Name Brand, April 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like to have a little night time cold and flu relief on hand at all time: sometimes a shot of it helps with a little congestion or aches or whatever so I can get to sleep easily. I usually buy Nyquil at the store because I know it works (and I don't have time to mess around with getting to sleep!).

I am pleased to report that this medicine has the sticky-sweet-medicine flavor nailed down, but more importantly it also has the recipe right for relieving mild congestion and promoting sleep!

Irish Spring Gear Body Wash, 3 in 1, 15 fl.oz.
Irish Spring Gear Body Wash, 3 in 1, 15 fl.oz.
Price: $5.49
12 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Companion for Your Gym Bag, April 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Put this in your gym bag because it is a great way to simplify your locker room gear! I used to carry soap, shampoo, and a face wash to the gym so I could clean up before going to work. It is nice to have one product that can do it all. The scent is good and clean; it smells "sporty". It rinses easily.

My only minor reservation is that it seemed to be a little drying on my face. I wouldn't use it everyday at home, but I will continue using on gym days.

Caress Body Wash, Emerald Rush, 18 Ounce
Caress Body Wash, Emerald Rush, 18 Ounce
Offered by Bright Star Stores
Price: $11.10
10 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Body Wash for Everyday Use, April 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Good lather and a clean scent make this body wash easy to recommend for the shower. My skin was clean without being dried out. It rinses easily and completely. If you are have sensitive skin, it is noteworthy that this body wash did not cause any reactions.

Winter Tears
Winter Tears

5.0 out of 5 stars Sympathy for the Devil, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Winter Tears (Kindle Edition)
It is the rare quality of writer who can find the humanity in the despicable, the quotidian in the heinous, and ultimately allows the reader to feel sympathy for the devil. Without spoiling too much of this wonderful short story, readers are offered a protagonist vaguely reminiscent of Kafka's heroes: survival against the elements, against absurd and cruel circumstance is the mark of victory.

The elements of the twist ending are nicely set up. I found myself identifying with the protagonist as I read: I felt the dread conclusion just around the bend, as the author's steady prose held my attention fixed like the story's train upon a track.

Recommended to fans of literary fiction. I look forward to more from this author.

Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash for Men, 5 Ounce
Nivea for Men Sensitive Face Wash for Men, 5 Ounce
Price: $5.99
6 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rinses Clean! Refreshing!, March 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this product. It is clear and only lightly scented. It lathers easily and quickly washes away. I used about a dime sized dollop of face wash on my palm, rubbed into a lather and applied to my face. Three splashes and it was completely washed clean. No scrubbing required.

The chamomile, witch hazel, and vitamin E blend have a refreshing quality. I was very happy with how this product felt. I also tend to be prone to breaking out, and I can report that I had no problems with this product. All-in-all I am pleased!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20