Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Book (and lots of other things) Buyer > Reviews

Browse

Book (and lots o...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Book (and lots of other things) Buyer RSS Feed

The Gruffalo
DVD
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars a good family movie, November 23, 2015
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Amazon Video)
My 3 year old and my husband and I all enjoyed this movie, which we discovered after watching Room on the Broom [loved that one!]. The imagery is beautiful and the story engaging. He found the movie a little scary, "but not too scary, Mama." He doesn't watch a whole lot of television or movies -- he gets a similar look of concern while watching some of the Thomas episodes, for example. So his level of fear may be a little more than kids who have more exposure. I also love that it's only about 30 minutes long.

We haven't read this story yet, so it will be interesting to see how the two compare.

Jessica Simpson Women's Faux Wrap Ity Dress, Print, 6
Jessica Simpson Women's Faux Wrap Ity Dress, Print, 6
Offered by Pinky Bee

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 2, 2015
want to love it, but much too big and neckline too opne

Black+Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Black+Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
Price: $48.94
37 used & new from $36.70

3.0 out of 5 stars which itself is plugged in] and I don't like that feature since you have more visible cords, June 2, 2015
Didn't read carefully enough that this unit must be plugged in to recharge [as opposed to sitting on a charger, which itself is plugged in] and I don't like that feature since you have more visible cords. But the larger problem is that after now having this for almost a year and a half, the battery will not hold a charge for more than TWO minutes--no matter how long it's been charging for. And, it's quite loud, even for a vacuum.

Happy Halloween! (Sesame Street Scribbles Elmo)
Happy Halloween! (Sesame Street Scribbles Elmo)
by Sesame Workshop
Price: $10.26
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love that he's getting a taste of literature through the ..., November 25, 2014
My 2 1/2 yr old son LOVES this book, and I love that he's getting a taste of literature through the echoes of Poe's "The Raven"

Olive Kids Robots Lunch Box w Zippered Front Pocket in Blue
Olive Kids Robots Lunch Box w Zippered Front Pocket in Blue
Offered by Milford Stanley
Price: $26.43
4 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product. this is our second wildkin lunch box, November 25, 2014
good product. this is our second wildkin lunch box. we replace each year. good colors, good durability. keeps food cold enough with an ice pack.

EDIT of REVIEW we've had this new lunch box for almost 6months and the zippers broke. The lunch box still closes, but the "handle" of the zipper fell off, so we have to slide it along. not a major problem, just annoying. Will take away one star.

Infant Optics DXR-5 Portable Video Baby Monitor
Infant Optics DXR-5 Portable Video Baby Monitor
Offered by stores123
Price: $120.25
72 used & new from $51.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!!, October 8, 2014
This is a great value. It's not a bells and whistles monitor, and that's what we needed.

At first the idea of a camera monitor seemed strange to me -- why do I need to watch my baby sleep? I thought. Then my child would not take naps in his crib--he'd scream and cry and carry on, causing me to check on him constantly. Doing so only made it worse. Then, with the new video monitor, I could keep my eye on him, see he was laying down and getting sleepy, and I felt better about leaving him to learn how to self-soothe. The image was good, but not great. We bought a second one for travel, for peace of mind when he was older and in a pack n play then a toddler bed. The image on the second one was even more clear, leading us to call customer service. The Infant Optics customer care was responsive, timely, and pleasant, and they sent out a replacement camera for the one with the so-so image.

Another bonus -- now that he is older and plays before falling asleep, we get a lot of entertainment just watching him read to his stuffed animals and play with his blankets. Instant smiles.

The features are simple and the monitor is easy to use. The draw back I see with this model is that if you use more than one camera, say for two kids in separate rooms, it will only sound-activate for the room that you last viewed. So a kid crying in the opposite room wouldn't trigger the monitor. Not ideal. Right now this isn't a necessary feature for us, but something that others should consider.

Saucony Blaze A/C Running Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid),Grey/Sliver/Navy,4 M US Toddler
Offered by Little Feet Childrens Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars just right, June 12, 2013
after bringing home several sneakers for the little man and meeting with fussiness and flying sneakers from the back of the car, i finally got him sized at a stride rite store and almost "bit the bullet" and spent 45 dollars on a pair of sneakers that would probably last two months. at the last second, i asked the sales lady to just hold the sneaks and i search on amazon for the same, or a similar pair. i found these saucony sneakers, at a fantastic price, and they arrived two days later. they fit well, look nice, and the little man seems to like them, too! the velcro straps don't tighten a whole bunch and they're a little flimsy, but they serve the purpose. will probably buy another in the next size up to have on hand for when he grows out of these.

See Kai Run Gio Sneaker (Infant/Toddler),Navy,6 M US Toddler
See Kai Run Gio Sneaker (Infant/Toddler),Navy,6 M US Toddler

3.0 out of 5 stars super cute, but runs big, June 12, 2013
I used the size chart on see kai run's website and compared with another shoe we already had from them...i thought i had the perfect size until they arrived in the mail. they're huge....like 2 or 3 times what i expected. but super cute and a good price, so i kept them for later.

Plum Organics Baby Oatmeal Cereal, 7-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Plum Organics Baby Oatmeal Cereal, 7-Ounce (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars works for us, love the canister, February 13, 2013
tried this cereal after baby was gassy and/or constipated from rice and other oatmeal cereals without fiber. baby eats it up, and mama loves the canister so much more than the boxes from other brands!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3