Profile for BikeOwl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BikeOwl RSS Feed

Plantronics Carry Case for Voyager Pro/Pro+ Bluetooth Headset (Black)
Plantronics Carry Case for Voyager Pro/Pro+ Bluetooth Headset (Black)
Price: $8.74
62 used & new from $3.05

4.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Must for Traveling with Your Yoyager Pro/Pro+ Headset, July 30, 2013
While on the go on a plane, bus, train, etc. this carry case provides solid and dependable protection for your Voyager Pro/Pro+ headset while it is not in use.

Timberland NP015001 Newmarket Case for iPhone 5 - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Brown
Offered by Valley Gadgets
Price: $29.31
2 used & new from $25.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple and Timberland, July 25, 2013
I bought this item simply because it fuses together two brands I admire: Apple for its innovative technology, Timberland for its nature sustaining image, both for their marketing!

Offered by super dooper
Price: $60.86
36 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Headset to Go with Your Smart-Phone, November 4, 2012
This headset is what I have been looking for!
It has excellent audio quality, provides noice cancellation, and works really well with my smart-phone. As I am on the road a lot I want to have my hands free for checking on all sorts of information when I am speaking on the phone.
Since I recently lost the set, which I have bought about two years ago, I rushed to order an exact replacement.

by Daniel Kahneman
Price: $19.26
211 used & new from $5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting View at What Makes Us Tick..., November 4, 2012
Since I hardly ever have a chance to reflect about how I actually arrive at my opinions or how my prejudices get formed, this book provides an intriguing model that helps to explain how the reasoning done by our brains may be functioning.
The book is well written, easy to follow even for a lay-person, and definitely worth the time spent with it.
Thinking, Fast and Slow

UML 2.0 Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly))
UML 2.0 Pocket Reference (Pocket Reference (O'Reilly))
by Dan Pilone
Price: $9.25
77 used & new from $0.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful UML Reference, November 30, 2010
Very handy reference particularly for those who are working with UML off and on only.UML 2.0 Pocket Reference [UML 20 PCKT REF] [Paperback]