Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for SAL > Reviews

Browse

SAL's Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SAL RSS Feed (El Paso)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Perdido River Bastard
Perdido River Bastard
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Keep Up With 'Em But Worth The Ride!, July 17, 2015
Very difficult introduction of myriad characters and several sub-plots to work into. BUT, some of the best prose written found within and the most humorous attitudes to be found in literature! Then, there's the mystery to be unraveled...what a journey!

55" Stronghold Accessories Weatherproof Outdoor TV Cover (Scratch Resistant Interior) - Weather Resistant - Fits Most 50" - 55" LED, LCD, Plasma TVs
Offered by Stronghold Accessories
Price: $139.99
3 used & new from $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cover for the Dusty Southwest!, June 22, 2015
This has been the perfect cover for our television outdoors; I must confess that we were hesitant about getting a television outdoors because of its protection. While it resides under a patio, we live in the dusty, desert Southwest and believe me, dirt gets into everything. Even noticing the cover's solid, durable construction, I've waited several months to write this to see what would happen. First of all, we have a large television and finding a cover to fit locally wasn't easy to do. I found this over the Internet and was ecstatic when it arrived promptly. Second, only one of us needs to lift it off or recover it. It's not difficult to do; and with the television being large and affixed about 5 feet up and onto a wall, I was worried that it would take two of us. Third, each time we remove the cover (and it's quite frequently), the television is as clean as it was when we last covered it--both front and backside! We're extremely happy with this cover!

Head Women's Prestige Pro Tennis Shoe,White/Blue,8.5 M US
Head Women's Prestige Pro Tennis Shoe,White/Blue,8.5 M US
Offered by SupplyKick
Price: $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it's not as great as I'd like, May 14, 2015
Although my arch feels the support, it's not as great as I'd like; however they are easy to wear. First time I played, I forgot that I was wearing new shoes, and that's a good sign!

Head Women's Sprint Team Tennis Shoe,White/Gray/Silver/White,8.5 M US
Head Women's Sprint Team Tennis Shoe,White/Gray/Silver/White,8.5 M US
Price: $36.55
2 used & new from $36.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 14, 2015
Love that they're lightweight but give great support!

Reebok Women's Classic Nylon Sneaker,Black/White,8.5 M US
Reebok Women's Classic Nylon Sneaker,Black/White,8.5 M US
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Last Chance to Get this Shoe??, April 1, 2015
I've worn this brand and this model of shoe since the early 1980's. I'm a walker (between 20-30 miles a week) and while I occasionally try a different brand or model of shoe, I've always quickly returned to this one because the others have always hurt my foot or caused me to have leg cramps. I've had difficulty locating them over the past year and when I tried to order from Reebock online, the representative I spoke to after my order was cancelled told me that they were to be pulled from the product line. Hence, I've ordered about 10 pair (which should get me 2 1/2 years' walking). They have a great arch support which I need and they are structured to my foot well which gives me a firm, level gait. Over recent years, I enjoyed having the darker colors with my winter wear! I'm sorrier than I can say that they are discontinuing this model!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The Basic Necessity for Oil Use, March 3, 2015
I'm working fervently on maintaining good heaIth without using so many chemicals. This is the foundation oil and I'm excited to have it. The packaging was great and it comes in the dark amber bottle as has been suggested for maximum potency. Delivery was quick (although not as prompt as some oils I ordered) and I have been able to experiment with its use in several ways.

Life Extension VINPOCETINE 10 MG 100 TABLETS
Life Extension VINPOCETINE 10 MG 100 TABLETS
Price: $13.00
21 used & new from $9.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Supplement Addition, February 14, 2015
Here's yet another much-needed supplement to add to one's life as she ages. Ordering online is beneficial because it arrives within days!

FREE SAMPLE - L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate 0.2oz(Discount at check-out with qualifying item)
Price: $2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dry Skin Remedy!, February 14, 2015
I received this as a gift and have been giving it as a gift to others ever since. It's so wonderful to use in our dry, arid climate, especially in winter with the heater drying us out even more! I've even been able to get my husband, who has a skin condition, to use it! It truly helps him. Ordering online is especially helpful since I cannot find it sold anywhere locally. Our house has become a constant customer!

The Perfume Collector: A Novel
The Perfume Collector: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a Definite Must-Read!, January 14, 2015
Absolutely entertaining. A well written story with an intriguing aura of the history of the times which provides the reader with a great story. I found I couldn't put it down until I finished it. One could easily see a successful movie made from this novel.

Flirting with Felicity
Flirting with Felicity
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet read, January 7, 2015
While a light, romantic read, the story has a sense of the anxiety and insecurity that can cause a lack of faith in following one's true emotions. Because of each of their pasts, both central characters exhibit this, which gives the story it's depth.
The central plot and its minor characters are a prototype, but that's acceptable given its distinctive background setting.
Accepting that this is a light read, it was enjoyable. A bonus is the delightful recipes at the end of the book!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6