Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
Profile for ageorge6 > Reviews

Browse

ageorge6's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ageorge6 RSS Feed

Magnetic Glove or Tissue Dispenser Holder
Magnetic Glove or Tissue Dispenser Holder
Offered by CRT'Sthisandthat
Price: $31.99
12 used & new from $23.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22, 2014
This a great space saver.

Mobee Technology Magic Charger - Inductive Charger for Apple Magic Mouse (MO2212)
Offered by AmaMax (USA) Since 1993 l iMBAPrice® Authorized Distributor
Price: $39.99
49 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great battery saver, October 22, 2013
It seemed like the batteries in my mouse had to be changed more and more frequently so I decided to try this. It was easy to set up and works great. It took me a little while to remember to set the mouse on the pad when I wasn't using it but once I got in the habit, it's been fantastic.

Dell Inspiron i660s-2308BK Desktop (2.7GHz Intel Pentium G630 Processor, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Black [Discontinued By Manufacturer]
Offered by Techno Intelligence
Price: $499.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, October 16, 2012
I've had my Dell Inspiron for about 3 weeks now and I like it a lot. It's fast, quiet and does everything I need. So far I've only encountered 2 problems: when opening a MicroSoft Word file that was sent to me as an attachment it distorted some of the graphs that were included in the file; and when cutting and pasting an Excel spreadsheet into another document it inserted hidden embedded cells that were really difficult to remove.