Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mindbreak > Reviews

Browse

Mindbreak's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mindbreak RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nine Stars DZT-50-9 Infrared Touchless Stainless Steel Trash Can, 13.2-Gallon
Nine Stars DZT-50-9 Infrared Touchless Stainless Steel Trash Can, 13.2-Gallon
Price: $54.61
27 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work long., July 15, 2014
Some of the negative reviews are correct: It stops opening and closing automatically after about a month. We changed the batteries, and it still doesn't work. I waited too long to return it, so now it's simply our recycle bin with the lid left permanently open.

ASUS OPLAY_MINI/1A/NTSC/AS Media Player - Black
ASUS OPLAY_MINI/1A/NTSC/AS Media Player - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Plays all my media smoothly, Remote works perfectly., August 18, 2013
I have a 2GB USB 2.0 drive connected to this player, and the player is connected to my Sony HDTV via HDMI cable - and it plays even HD movies without stuttering, glitches or any problems. The ASUS player has played every media format I've thrown at it, including some rather obscure ones. The remote has worked for me without fail for months.

My one criticism is that the USB cable input should be in the back of the unit. Because it's in the front, I have the hard drive's USB cable exposed running from the hard drive to the ASUS player in front of my entertainment center, rather than hidden in the back like the power and HDMI cables.

40" High Speed Admiral Racing Boat
40" High Speed Admiral Racing Boat

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boat for the money, January 15, 2013
For my purposes, it works. I don't race boats or anything, so I could care less about the speed. Although it seems pretty fast to me. I bought it so I could mount a GoPro camera on it and get some close-up video of wildlife in the lagoon. For this it works just fine, although you should know a few things:

The boat does not have a reverse. It only goes forward, but does turn fairly sharply to the right or left if you want it to. also, it only has one speed - if you pull the accelerator it automatically goes the top speed, the trigger is not pressure sensitive (i.e. the more you pull the trigger the faster it goes). While it would make my wildlife shooting easier if I could go different speeds and in reverse (in case I run the bow up onto a sandbar), it still works. For now, until I am more comfortable with it, I tie fishing line to the GoPro mount, so if it gets stuck somewhere, I can pull it back in. Yes, that does affect the steering having fishing line attached, but again, it still works...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2013 1:41 AM PDT

Nature's Way Valerian Root -- 180 Capsules
Nature's Way Valerian Root -- 180 Capsules
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $8.62
48 used & new from $4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, January 6, 2013
This stuff apparently does the trick - relaxes you and makes you a little sleepy. Not extremely strong, but it does have an affect on you.

Perfect Pet Small Soft Flap Cat Door with Telescoping Frame, 5-Inch by 7-Inch
Perfect Pet Small Soft Flap Cat Door with Telescoping Frame, 5-Inch by 7-Inch
Price: $25.88
23 used & new from $9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in the little cupboard under the stairs, January 6, 2013
Yes, you heard right Harry Potter fans, our litter box is in the cupboard under the stairs. We paid a handyman a nominal amount and he installed this door into the mini door that closes on a small storage space under our stairs. Good place for the littler box and have had no trouble with this flap door. The only trouble you may have is being patient and taking the time to train your cats that they can push on the flap and walk through the door. At first we just taped the flap up to the door with painters tape. This made it easy for the cats who could just walk through the opening with no flap in the way.

Deckmate Acanthus Outdoor  Fire Bowl  Model 30042
Deckmate Acanthus Outdoor Fire Bowl Model 30042
Price: $69.98
17 used & new from $62.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, big fire bowl., January 6, 2013
This Fire Bowl has lasted through many fires, looks good, relatively safe to use, and large enough for decent fires. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 simply because it rusts really easily - leave it in the rain once, and it will be covered with a thin layer of rust. I scrubbed the rust off with a wire brush and spray painted it with Rustoleum High Heat spraypaint (usually used for grills) and it was good as new... until I left it in the rain again. More rust (even though I used Rustoleum paint). Eh, it still works well, can't complain beyond that.

2 pack La's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner, Degreaser & Spot Remover 2 bottles total of 40 Oz
Offered by UMART
Price: $9.38
16 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Removes...anything., January 6, 2013
First recommended to me from a handyman/home builder, this product delivers. Removed sticky gunk left behind from large permanent stickers that Mineral Spirits wouldn't. Wipes that stuff away quickly and easily.

SunZi LG18102-11 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer.
SunZi LG18102-11 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars No need for gas!, January 6, 2013
This trimmer's battery lasts long enough for me to trim all around the house, and more! The blades are sharp and trimming action is fast so it quickly and accurately does the job. It's easy to shape bushes, safe to use and I've had no problems with it.

Klean-Strip QKSP94005 Odorless Mineral Spirits, 1-Quart
Klean-Strip QKSP94005 Odorless Mineral Spirits, 1-Quart
Offered by WIN BIGGER
Price: $18.50
2 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it works, January 6, 2013
No problems here, this stuff cleans up and dissolves paint and other sticky substances around the house. For gunk that even Mineral Spirits won't remove, a product called Totally Awesome works wonders.

Ginsey Caribbean Delight Elongated Soft Padded Toilet Seat
Ginsey Caribbean Delight Elongated Soft Padded Toilet Seat

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, January 6, 2013
It looks good, is cushiony and soft, and only one complaint. The plastic door that covers where the bolts hold the seat to the toilet always flops open. We snap it back into place, but it just pops out again. Over time, the bolts will loosen and the seat will become less secure and shift around.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4