Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for S. Vanhoose > Reviews

Browse

S. Vanhoose's Profile

Customer Reviews: 429

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Vanhoose "kitagrl" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New Nike Women's Flex Supreme TR 4 Cross Trainer Grey/Bright Crimson 9.5
New Nike Women's Flex Supreme TR 4 Cross Trainer Grey/Bright Crimson 9.5
Offered by SoleConnect
Price: $79.90
2 used & new from $79.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, July 22, 2016
I bought a wide size of these at a local store and they are amazing! Soft, comfy, with moderate support. Not a cloud to walk on, but not minimalist. The wide size is perfect for my wide feet with high arches. The shoe tends to run about a half size long though, especially for Nike. I am working on getting in shape, and these shoes feel good all day... No rubbing on my big toe joint or pinkie toe or heel. Very pleased.

Merrell Women's Mix Master Move Glide 2 Trail Running Shoe, Eggshell Blue/Aqua, 10 M US
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $99.95
7 used & new from $69.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Usually love Merrells...., July 15, 2016
I'm so sad to be sending these back. I love Merrells and thought they would be great. I have thick (not fat) feet with high arches and wide forefoot, and usually Merrells come through for me. I was especially excited to see complaints of "too wide". But alas... Not too wide. Somehow they rubbed my pinkie toe so much I was afraid they wouldn't break in. So I guess not wide enough for me. They really didn't seem wide... More a Merrell version of normal width. But my little toe was being squeezed so back they go. Sigh.

Nike Women's Wmns Free 3.0 Flyknit, BLACK/WHITE-ANTHRACITE-DARK GREY, 8 M US
Nike Women's Wmns Free 3.0 Flyknit, BLACK/WHITE-ANTHRACITE-DARK GREY, 8 M US
4 used & new from $129.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for wide feet, July 12, 2016
I got these locally but had to return. They are super cute and otherwise would be comfy, but I have thick feet (not fat) with high arches and a wide toe area, and am usually a 9.5 wide or 10 regular. I got this in a 10 and the footbed is cushiony and the material is neat, and it's really cute, but it squeezed my forefoot like a vise. I have slight bunions on the tops of my foot as well, so that was a bit painful. I wish they fit! Suitable for normal to narrower feet only.

Wink Ease 50 Pairs
Wink Ease 50 Pairs
Offered by Spray Tan Solutions Direct
Price: $9.84
5 used & new from $9.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Have sunburn line under eyes--don't use outside?, July 2, 2016
These are overall a neat product, but I used these outside for tanning today and the reflective gold seems to have reflected sun rays right below the bottom edge, and now I have reddish burn lines under my eyes where the wink ease edge was. Not sure if I should continue using.

Universal Waterproof Case, MoKo Cellphone Dry Bag With Armband & Neck Strap for iPhone 7 / SE / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 , Galaxy Note 7 / S7 / S7 Edge, Also fits devices up to 6 inch, BLACK
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $2.99
2 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 13, 2016
Thought I would go tight on the budget, but the plastic closure on the top of this feels cheap and breakable, and the Velcro strap is too big and the Velcro hardly sticks at all. Have to return.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2016 9:00 PM PDT

Waterproof Bible - KJV - Camoflage
Waterproof Bible - KJV - Camoflage
by Bardin & Marsee Publishing
Price: $39.95
34 used & new from $37.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Really waterproof!, May 30, 2016
My son bought himself this from somewhere else, but last night after church he accidentally left it, in a bible cover, outside in a rainstorm! I would be super upset with him, except the fact the Bible looks exactly the same as it did before! Some of the pages are clinging together with dampness, but once it dries, this Bible will be like new again. Amazing!

EyeBuyExpress Rectangle Violet Reading Glasses Magnification Strength 0.75
EyeBuyExpress Rectangle Violet Reading Glasses Magnification Strength 0.75
Offered by Eye Buy Express- Lab Direct Prescription Glasses
Price: $16.14
2 used & new from $8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I'm pretty happy with these, May 17, 2016
I have been having a lot of trouble finding a suitable pair of reading glasses. I got a prescription pair, but those gave me instant headaches. Then I ordered a pair online from a well known brand, but they didn't come in the .75 strength, plus they came with a scratch. Then I got a cheap pair on Amazon and they came severely scratched. So I saw the good reviews and decided to try this pair. It came today and so far there didn't seem to be any severe imperfections in the lenses, the strength is good, and the glasses fit fine and look pretty good. They do smudge super easily and a bit hard to keep clean. I haven't gotten a headache yet. They are half the price of the name brand ones I tried ordering, and they come in the lighter strengths not available in stores. Will probably purchase again.

Rimless UV Protection,Anti Glare,Anti Blue Rays,Scratch Resistant Lens Computer Reading Glasses Readers +0.75
Offered by EYEKEPPER GLOBAL INC
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Many lens imperfections, but company nice, May 14, 2016
These are okay. The magnification works. However, if you hold the lenses flat near a light, you can see many scratches and imperfections in the lenses. See my photos, which are just taken with my phone, after only wearing them gently three times. Also, the glasses are much more orange than pink.

Basically you get what you pay for. However, the company does respond promptly and refunds and is quite friendly.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LEGO Creator Cargo Heliplane
LEGO Creator Cargo Heliplane
Price: $9.99
55 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Legos!, May 14, 2016
This review is from: LEGO Creator Cargo Heliplane (Toy)
Legos are Legos, and these are no exception. My son loves them. Lego instructions are so easy to understand so that kids can build independently.

Safari Professional Large Nail Trimmer For Dogs
Safari Professional Large Nail Trimmer For Dogs
Price: $10.00
35 used & new from $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp enough, good for large dogs., May 14, 2016
These are nice and sharp and work well on my Akitas' nails. I hate cutting nails, but at least these make a clean cut and don't take too much force to use. Good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20