Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for J. D. Hatten > Reviews

Browse

J. D. Hatten's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. D. Hatten "Jeff" RSS Feed (Oklahoma)

Doctor Who TARDIS Bath Mat
Doctor Who TARDIS Bath Mat

1.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive., September 12, 2015
This review is from: Doctor Who TARDIS Bath Mat
It is a nice mat, but not for the price (it is really small). After I bought it, I found it for half as much elsewhere. Wouldn't pay this price again.

Wasp Technologies (LS2208-SR20001R-KR) Symbol Ls 2208 - Barcode Scanner - Wired -
Offered by UNIQUEPOS LLC
Price: $122.70
15 used & new from $29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!!!!!, September 15, 2010
OK, nowhere on the description of this product does it say "PS/2", but it is. Don't be like me and assume that since this is the 21st century that PS/2 items no longer sell. I was pretty hacked off when I opened the box and the packing slip said "PS/2" and the cable reflected the same. GRRRRRRRRRR! Don't know who's fault this is, but they should be repremanded.

MacBook Pro Portable Genius
MacBook Pro Portable Genius
by Brad Miser
101 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars More of a "concierge" than "genius", October 9, 2009
I bought this book in the hopes that it would go into "genius" level details pertaining specifically to a MacBook Pro and what I got was a well-written overview of OS X. Not a whole lot of detail beyond the obvious...I mean, wouldn't you figure that somebody buying a "MacBook PRO" is already seasoned Mac user...that being said, only about 5-10% of this book is usable. The rest is just review of the stuff I do everyday anyway.

Don't get me wrong, the book is presented well and easy to read, I just wish that there was more about being a mobile user and how the ExpressCard slot works, etc... It just needed more depth.

It really should have been title "MacBook Pro Portable Concierge" instead of "MacBook Pro Portable Genius"
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2012 3:07 PM PDT

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Nintendo Wii
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Nintendo Wii
Price: $17.21
316 used & new from $2.73

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not what I expected, January 4, 2008
Reviews were mixed out here. Several people said "Yes, the Wii Remote is the light saber" while others said "No, it isn't". The REAL answer is that it is a little of both. You CAN simulate movement with the Wii Remote, but it is NOT a 1-to-1 motion. In other words, when you hit the B button, a pre-programmed light saber animation attacks the enemy/object...at that point, feel free to move the light saber anywhere you want, it won't make any difference. What I EXPECTED (based on several reviews here by people who insisted it really works) was a 1-to-1 motion sensor, when I (or more importantly, my son) swing the Wii Remote to the right I wanted the light saber to move to right...up=up, down=down, and so on and so forth...alas, it does NOT work that way.

So, if you are like me and bought this game SOLELY based on believing the Wii Remote could truly, 1-to-1 simulate a light saber, you had better at least rent it first and make sure your expectations are where they need to be.

It is still a fun game, but at this point, I wish I would have bought it for my Xbox 360 so I would at least have the game in HiDef.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2008 9:26 AM PDT