Profile for M. Moore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Moore RSS Feed

Town Line
Town Line
Price: $7.00
43 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, March 3, 2011
This review is from: Town Line (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Aaron Lewis for several years and I love his acoustic performances. I like most of his music when he was with Staind, but I'm more of an acoustic person and this album fits me perfectly. I'm not sure why there are 3 versions of "Country Boy" on the album, but, it is a great song. If you're a fan of his acoustic shows or videos on YouTube, then this album is going to be a hit for you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2011 6:59 PM PDT

eForCity® Durable Rubberized Cover - Dark Purple Compatible with HTC EVO 4G
eForCity® Durable Rubberized Cover - Dark Purple Compatible with HTC EVO 4G
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $1.73
4 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, March 3, 2011
Bought this for my fiance and she loves it! The case is very durable and fits perfect. She has had no issues with it so far, although it's only been a month. I would recommend it for sure.

7even Year Itch: Collective Soul Greatest Hits 1994-2001
7even Year Itch: Collective Soul Greatest Hits 1994-2001
Price: $7.00
94 used & new from $1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, February 14, 2011
If you like any of Collective Soul's songs, you'll like this album. All of their popular hits are on this one album, which makes for a great CD to put in and let play. I didn't give it a full 5 stars, because there are 2 songs that I was not familiar with and didn't really care for. All in all, it's a great CD for purchase, especially for the price.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, November 2, 2009
I deeply regret ordering this video. It was a waste of money and time. The girls are not attractive at all! Tha so called "hot mamas" are horrendous at best. Very disappointing!