Profile for S. Epps > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Epps RSS Feed (Johnson City, TN USA)

Sam Edelman Women's Trina Sandal,Silver,7.5 M US
Sam Edelman Women's Trina Sandal,Silver,7.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., October 30, 2014
I have this shoe in the natural color and the material for toe and heel strap on that one is much softer and more comfortable. The silver is pretty but a bit stiff so they aren't as comfortable. Would get more stars if they were as comfortable as the natural ones (which I would give 5 stars)

ASUS Chromebook 12-Inch with Gigabit WiFi, 16GB Storage & 2GB RAM
ASUS Chromebook 12-Inch with Gigabit WiFi, 16GB Storage & 2GB RAM
Price: $179.99
72 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, October 30, 2014
Great device. My brother (who has two) talked me into it and I'm glad he did. Well worth the money (as long as you remember you need to be on wifi but I'm rarely someplace where I'm not so it's not an issue).

Merrell Women's Veranda Mid Boot,Black,7.5 M US
Merrell Women's Veranda Mid Boot,Black,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this boot!, October 30, 2014
I can't wait for colder weather to get out my Merrell boots (two pairs, one black, one brown) and now with this midboot, I rarely wear anything else until it gets warm again. Looks great with pants, might look okay with skirts but haven't tried that yet.

HP D2560 Deskjet Printer
HP D2560 Deskjet Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for price, May 8, 2009
The only issue I have with this printer is that it didn't come in black (the white doesn't look as good in my office) and that's not a huge deal considering what it does for the price. The print quality is good enough for office use and the two cartridge system is a plus since I mostly print text in black ink - less waste of ink when I can replace one or the other. It's not as fast as other printers, but for the price I can't complain!

Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers
Offered by FireBall
Price: $11.99
61 used & new from $7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great little speakers, May 8, 2009
It's hard to beat the sound quality for the price. My computer's sound was tinny until I hooked up these speakers and now I actually enjoy listening to my music on the computer!
Perfect for my office - they sound great and look nice, too!

Italia
Italia
Offered by Helping Hands Media
Price: $6.93
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, July 31, 2008
This review is from: Italia (Audio CD)
I love every Chris Botti CD I have and this one may be my favorite. I wouldn't have thought I'd like Nessun Dorma on a trumpet...
or Gabriel's Oboe (from the soundtrack of The Mission), but it brings tears to my eyes.

101 More Things to Do with a Slow Cooker
101 More Things to Do with a Slow Cooker
by Stephanie Ashcraft
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: $9.99
110 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars underwhelmed, July 31, 2008
I bought this book and it went straight to the give-away pile in the basement. I'm not sure what I expected, but the recipes didn't even look good to me. If I'm still going to have to prepare sides, then I might was cook the entree, too. I'm going back to using my Crock Pot for soups and chili only.

Scholastic Book Of Lists II
Scholastic Book Of Lists II
by James Buckley
59 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars for kids who love trivia!, July 31, 2008
If your kids like trivia or want to see information in list format, this book is great! It's exactly what it says it is, a book of lists, so don't expect more. My kids take this in the car and play games with the information.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, August 25, 2007
I have looked for a car organizer that holds magazines, sunglasses, pens, DVDs, bottles, etc. and this is the one. I still have room to put things on the car seat (unlike other organizers that sit on the seat) and if I have a front seat passenger, I can just flip this around to the back without the effort of having to put a larger seat top organizer in the back seat or the trunk. My car stays neat and I can still see everything in the organizer. Can I say I love this product again?