Profile for Nancy in MN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nancy in MN RSS Feed

Wagan IN9438 12V Heated Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support (Black Velour)
Wagan IN9438 12V Heated Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support (Black Velour)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my daughter and the first morning that ..., January 20, 2015
Bought this for my daughter and the first morning that she used it, temps were well below zero. She loves it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice summer weight pajamas, June 22, 2012
I ordered these seersucker pajamas in both green and yellow for my mother who is in her 80s and we are both happy with them. A pleasing summery look. They would be long enough for me, at 5'8", but were easy to hem up for my 5'3" mother. I had driven around, searching many stores for woven cotton pajamas, but all I could find were knit pjs in styles more suited to 18-year-olds than 80-somthings (or even 40-somethings). I had about given up on finding something suitable, but Amazon.com came through with flying colors - great products, reasonably priced.

Winsome Wood Groveland Square Dining Table with Shaker legs, Light Oak Finish
Winsome Wood Groveland Square Dining Table with Shaker legs, Light Oak Finish
Price: $99.00
18 used & new from $81.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great little table for the price, perfect for a senior's small apartment kitchen, May 20, 2012
I purchased this table for the small kitchen in my mother's apartment in a memory care facility. It is hard to find a table this size. This one is attractive and seems sturdy. It is smaller than a card table, but tablecloths that my mother had for card tables work on this table and look nice for seasonal decorating. We use it with two chairs. For anyone who has a very small area for a table in an apartment kitchen this is the perfect table. It comes in two or three different finish colors.

Panasonic 3-Year Service Coverage for LCD TVs 600 - 699.99
Panasonic 3-Year Service Coverage for LCD TVs 600 - 699.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled; 2 years is not 3 years., May 20, 2012
I PURCHASED this so-called 3-year service coverage for a new Panasonic TV, but then received a written statement of coverage with the dates April 18, 2013 - April 18 - 2015, which is only TWO years. I contacted Amazon/Panasonic about this and they claim that the first year of the purchased extended warranty (aka service coverage) overlaps with the year of the original warranty that comes with the purchase of the television. So, you are really only getting a 2 year customer care plan, NOT a 3 year plan for your money. Evidently Panasonic or Amazon doesn't think these televisions will do well after three years of use, or maybe they would not be so afraid to offer a 3 year plan that starts AFTER the first year warranty.

I hate being treated like this when I buy something.