Profile for NLee23 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NLee23 RSS Feed

Acer C720 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, 2GB)
Acer C720 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, 2GB)
Price: $199.99
63 used & new from $149.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what you call VALUE!, April 12, 2014
After my Macbook Pro just broke down on me, I needed a quick and cheap replacement. Who would of thought, I actually got a good product? I'm not going to tell you I just aimlessly chose this laptop because I didn't. I did some research and looked at some reviews so a decent laptop was to be expected, but for $200 this laptop far surpassed my expectations. Solid build, good display and decent speakers. First time user of Chrome OS and it is light, smooth and quick.

One downside to this laptop, is the lack of software compatibility. I knew this before buying the laptop, but readers should be aware just in case they didn't know. I did read that some individuals had issues with watching Netflix and Hulu Plus. This was not an issue for me.

Great product!

NFL Green Bay Packers The Coach Knit Hat
NFL Green Bay Packers The Coach Knit Hat
Offered by PJ's Deals
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pack Go!, April 12, 2014
This review is from: NFL The Coach Knit Hat (Sports)
I got this for my cousin, who isn't even a Packers fan, but is moving to Wisconsin in the fall. I thought this would help her fit right in!

Well, this hat is super cool and looks great. The delivery was on time and it was in perfect condition. She loved it and between you and me, I tried it on really quick before giving it to her! It was super comfortable and fit snug on my head!

Any other questions? JUST ASK! I'll answer as soon as I can.

Forza Motorsport 5
Forza Motorsport 5
Offered by ProElectronics Distributing
Price: $31.88
88 used & new from $21.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame for all the mixed reviews. I love this game!, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Forza Motorsport 5 (Video Game)
So I've had the Xbox One and Forza Motorsport 5 since the launch, but never thought about reviewing the game. After seeing the mixed reviews, I felt the need to add my 2 cents with an updated look at the changes that Forza Motorsport 5 has made since its launch in late November. I'll go over some of the issues that were discussed in other reviews, but I have short summary at the bottom of the review for the straightforward.

To be honest, I played this game maybe a week after I got it before it was set aside for other games. I picked it back up and now I wonder why I ever stopped playing this gem. It is a great racing sim that I can easily enjoy with friends and I have no issues entertaining myself with it. So, some of the reviews do bring up some issues that were launched with the game and most of been fixed or have been improved since launch.

First issue is the difficulty in acquiring credits. These credits are used to buy cars and buy parts. At launch, it took a long time to acquire enough credits to buy a car and even longer for the nice cars. Even when you had the difficulty at its highest and all assist turned off it, earning credits was too long of a process. However, since then there has been an update that more than doubles the credit you receive per level and per race. Now you earn enough credits to enjoy multiple cars and upgrade them as you please.

Next issue is the lack of cars and tracks. The issue with the lack of cars has also been followed up by the fact that post-release car DLC costs extra money. Well, this issue I cannot completely argue with because there were only a fraction of cars and tracks available at launch when comparing Forza 5 to Forza 4. However, they have also released 2 free full circuits and a few free car packs in updates since the release of the game. This doesn't fix the whole issue as they are still short of what was offered in the previous installment, but it is a nice sign as we can hopefully expect more free quality content.

I did not see any complaints in the reviews, but any concerns about not having drag racing or the "tag" game modes have also been resolved. As there has been an update that brings both drag racing and the "tag" game modes in 3 different variants.

Overall: This game is a top tier racing simulator with top tier graphics. Solid car and track selection grows even larger with time. Plenty of features are included in this game that you would expect from any racing simulator (from detailed tuning to competitive game modes). While there are a lack of features such as night and weather changes. Forza recovers from those shortfalls with their new Drivatar feature. However, the best surprise of all was the strong Forza Motorsport 5 community. Players are competitive and fun to race with. All in all, this is a great racing experience for all no matter your level of skill. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give this game a 9. Although this game is great, there is still room for improvement.

Jetpack Joyride
Jetpack Joyride
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Jetpack Joyride (App)
I love this game. its fun and it has tons of replay value. different jetpacks and different gadgets to help you get further and further!

New God Flow (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
New God Flow (Explicit Version) [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Killed it!, September 6, 2012
Kanye West and pusha T went in on this song. And the beat is sick. G. O. O. D. MUSIC

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for HTC One X (AT&T Model PJ83100) & HTC One X+ [Retail Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 18, 2012
The case is exactly what i expected. The case is light, thin, and sleek. I haven't dropped it to know if it protects the phone well, but it really seems like it would. All of the holes that are cut for the camera, speakers and other stuff is perfect.

things you might want to know before buying is that it comes with a screen protector and cleaning cloth. Also, as you can see from the picture, it will block your dock port for the phone.

Any questions about the case, I would be happy to answer. let me know!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2012 8:45 AM PDT

Fossil Men's FS4542 Dean Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch - Silver-Tone
Fossil Men's FS4542 Dean Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch - Silver-Tone
Price: $115.00
2 used & new from $109.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really like it!, July 18, 2012
I really like this watch! it looks really nice and I got plenty of compliments on it. The quality of the watch is great and I'll definitely be buying another fossil watch. It does everything expected from the watch. Delivery was on time and the box that it comes in looks nice too.

HTC One X, White (AT&T)
HTC One X, White (AT&T)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the phone!, May 14, 2012
I read the reviews before writing my own and I think that they might be misleading. Especially if you care a lot about the stars. This is a great phone without a doubt. I will try to give the best review and not overrate it or "hate" on it like in most reviews. I truly believe that this phone deserves a 9/10 or 4.5 stars.

The phone looks amazing and the design will definitely surprise you. The 4.7inch display is beautiful and I really love just looking at it. The build quality is superb and it isn't to large for my "man" hands. For smaller hands you might want to check it out and hold it at a store before buying it because it is a little large. When it comes to performance, I have nothing to complain about. Nothing has crashed on me and honestly the speed of this phone is lightening fast! I've seen consistent performance for the one week using the phone. The camera is great, not perfect and it has a lot of great features on the camera. Keyboard on the phone is mediocre , you could even say bad. I just downloaded an alternate keyboard, so not a big issue. Most importantly, call quality and reception have been flawless so far. However the earpiece could be a tad louder. Overall, I enjoyed the experience.

The many concerns people have are the battery life, memory storage and the locked bootloader. I understand all the concerns and if they were fixed than the phone would be a 10/10 phone. Battery life has been great for me though and I can always get through a day with a full charge although it would have been nice to have the option for a removable battery. Memory... it does kinda suck. Wish the phone had more. For me, I would have used it to store music, but I just uploaded my whole library of music to Google Music and now I can listen to music ALMOST everywhere. Finally, the bootloader... it's locked. Oh well... nothing to cry about for me. If you need a phone with the bootloader unlocked don't buy this one.

Summary
Pros: Beautiful Screen, Great Build Quality & Design, LTE, Performance Speed, Android 4.0, Camera and Awesome features, Call Quality, Reception, 25GBs of Cloud Storage from Dropbox, Google Music (Cloud Storage), Beats Audio (you can choose to use it or not)
In the middle: (depends on you) HTC Sense 4 UI, Large body
Cons: Non removable battery, medium sized battery (good battery life though), No expandable memory (on top with the minimal internal memory), locked bootloader

This is AT&T's best Android phone. If you are on AT&T and you want android, this should be a no brainer. If you are deciding between different operating systems then this decision might not be as easy. Honestly, I think this is the best phone out there. Until, the SG3 or the iPhone 5 comes out to compete with it and even then it will be close. Also, you have to wait for those phones and probably a long time too. You can't go wrong with this phone. I'll be happy to be stuck with this phone for 2 years.