Profile for Jennifer Justice > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Justice RSS Feed (New York, NY)

GE Lighting 33774 Cool White 8-Inch Diameter Circline Fluorescent T9 Bulb, 22-Watt
Offered by The home Store
Price: $7.50
53 used & new from $5.08

1.0 out of 5 stars A broken and dangerous light bulb shipped to me!, January 4, 2014
I cannot believe of all companies Amazon actually shipped a light bulb--yes, a light bulb--in a thin manila envelope. I'm sure it left the warehouse intact, but it was broken somewhere along the way to my apartment.

Not broken in half, mind you, but broken into a MILLION TINY PIECES that flew out of the envelope like shrapnel that immediately cut my fingers, flew down my shirt and embedded themselves into my toes as I tried to step back from the mess. Microscopic pieces also lay in wait for my child to step over like a booby trap across our floor, so I had to cordon off the area like a crime scene until I cleaned up all the pieces.

I am outraged that such no forethought went into sending this product to me. This was not only extremely time consuming and worrisome to clean up to make sure every sliver of glass was picked up, but VERY dangerous. Shame on you, Amazon!

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
24 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & price!, October 16, 2010
This is exactly what I needed--a scale that displayed my weight down to the tenth of a pound. No need to tap it to turn it on--you just step on the plate and it displays the number to you. Highly recommended!

The Underpants
The Underpants
by Steve Martin
Price: $9.42
131 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Underpants, November 2, 2008
This review is from: The Underpants (Paperback)
I wanted this book for a class and received it within 3 days...speedy delivery! Hilarious adaptation of a older German play written by Carl Sternheim. I really enjoyed reading and acting out scenes from this show.