Profile for Ms.TeaTime > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms.TeaTime RSS Feed

Food Cures: Fight Disease with Your Fork!
Food Cures: Fight Disease with Your Fork!
by Editors of Reader's Digest
40 used & new from $2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, Great content, February 3, 2012
Very cool book because it contains foods that are relatively common, rather than obscure herbs and veggies. It's also for a really great price here on amazon, sells for 17$ at the local franchise book store. Shipping was quick too. Very happy with this purchase.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice lengthy hat, unlike most Link hats., February 3, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
The shade of green could even make this hat a good keebler elf hat. I would have liked it a bit darker. It's a good fit though, doesn't slide off. I also had some trouble with the shipping, but when I got in contact with the seller--they were very friendly and shipped it to me right away first class. Overall a good product.

Vandevi Hing (Asafoetida) 50g (1.75oz) - Pack of 2
Vandevi Hing (Asafoetida) 50g (1.75oz) - Pack of 2
Offered by SimplyBeautiful
Price: $6.20
6 used & new from $0.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Even the packaging is different, February 3, 2012
I've yet to use this product yet. It arrived in a 100g white bottle, sort of like a medicine bottle rather than a pack of 2 50g. The bottle seems a little worn, maybe from travel. It also isn't pure asafoetida---I should have read the other reviews. Also the bottle is about 1/4th empty. Hopefully it will work for my recipes though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2012 5:56 PM PST

The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health — Beauty — a Safe Home Environment
by Valerie Ann Worwood
Price: $14.92
150 used & new from $7.32

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK I've EVER bought!, January 25, 2012
This book is very concise and easy to read. It had tons of helpful health advice, some even outside the realm of essential oils. Excellent Excellent book! I've gotten to taking a highlighter to it for parts that very specifically excite my attentions. I can use this book for as long as I live. Great price, well worth over double. I very much appreciate all of the detail, instructions, advice, background information, and reasoning throughout the book.