Profile for Kathleen E. Levitt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen E. Levitt "overcaffeinated katie" RSS Feed (Sioux Falls, SD)

Page: 1 | 2
Brooks Women's Dyad 7 Running Shoe,Dark Denim/Angel Blue/Silver,11 2E US
Brooks Women's Dyad 7 Running Shoe,Dark Denim/Angel Blue/Silver,11 2E US

2.0 out of 5 stars ... PT said I needed inserts and these would be good for that, September 25, 2014
They're okay - I had to buy these because my PT said I needed inserts and these would be good for that, but I HATE how they look. Felt like such an old lady in these. I ditched them for the Brooks Ravena - much better.

ASICS Women's Legato II Running Tight,BLACK,L
ASICS Women's Legato II Running Tight,BLACK,L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 15, 2011
Love these! Very warm on a 40-50 degree day, and in the 30-degree and lower days I wear them under another set of pants. Just what I needed. Buy them!

ASICS Women's Aptitude Running Pant,Black,Large
ASICS Women's Aptitude Running Pant,Black,Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the side pockets, November 15, 2011
I really like these pants - but did not realize the waist was so high and the pockets would stick out so far. Feel like they're the runner's equivalent of granny jeans. Would not buy them again - but only because of the cut, not the quality.

Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest - Nintendo Wii
Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest - Nintendo Wii
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $19.99
50 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 27, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
My 13 y/o thinks this is great - especially since the weapons are "about the same" as Legend of Zelda. A fun game for LOTR fans.

Fashion Angels Project Runway Airbrush Designer
Fashion Angels Project Runway Airbrush Designer
2 used & new from $16.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective sprayer, December 27, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter was so excited to get this - and so disappointed when the sprayer didn't work. The paint didn't come out, just clogged up and fell out in gloppy lumps. What a mess! We're returning it for a replacement, and hoping we just got a lemon the first time. Will update when it gets here...

ICarly Megabyte Mic Microphone
ICarly Megabyte Mic Microphone
4 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not "cool" enough for 10 year old, December 27, 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My 10 y/o daughter is a huge iCarly fan - but this toy was a bit too young for her. We gave it to my 5 y/o niece who LOVED it. So I would suggest buying this in the 5-8 y/o category.

LEGO Ferocious Creatures 5868
LEGO Ferocious Creatures 5868
Offered by MasterToyList
Price: $115.95
15 used & new from $50.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 27, 2010
My 3rd grade son loves this toy - needed a little help making sure he didn't lose some of the little pieces, but I expected that. It's so cool how he can make three different animals.

iCarly 2: iJoin the Click!
iCarly 2: iJoin the Click!
Offered by 3MW
Price: $7.04
88 used & new from $1.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 4th grader, December 27, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter is a huge iCarly fan and loves this game - it's cool to have the voiceovers done by the real cast members. Lots of fun.

Nintendo DSi - Pink
Nintendo DSi - Pink
63 used & new from $51.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My daugther loved it, December 27, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo DSi - Pink (Video Game)
Giving my 10-y/o daughter this for Christmas was like giving her a mini computer. She spent more time playing with the camera and voice recorder functions than anything - and was excited about connecting to the Internet (although I won't let her yet). Totally worth the money.

Pokemon Throw Poke Ball Series 2: Turtwig
Pokemon Throw Poke Ball Series 2: Turtwig

4.0 out of 5 stars No idea why - but my boys LOVE this toy., January 2, 2008
Seriously. It doesn't seem like much. You toss the ball - a little thing pops out - hilarity ensues.

But my boys (ages 5 and 9) can't get enough of these things. I bought the Turtwig one and the Piplup one for them for Christmas.

Of course, it helps if your boys are Pokemon freaks - which mine are.

I just don't get it. But they love this toy! And the toy doesn't break. So that makes it worth the money, in my book.

Page: 1 | 2